MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@av ultra did you see the source directly replied to you (see the quote below):

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg
Yes I did, twice, just like the mutable orders before with no problems...
After the first submission 3 days later it still said waiting on payment, I still had my order number so I resubmitted all the info, so you had it twice.

So now on my account it shows the order back on track, this was a pita and with meso down as soon as it happened it just magnified the problem, I will post again when everything is complete.

It seems like it's kinda hard to get in contact with these guys, I sent an email using the form on their website and PM'd both PHL Official and Pharmacom Support and still nothing back from them

It seems like it's kinda hard to get in contact with these guys, I sent an email using the form on their website and PM'd both PHL Official and Pharmacom Support and still nothing back from them
They are working through a back-log of inquiries.
But if you used the "contact us" on the source's site, they will eventually get to you in the order that your inquiry was received.

Feel free to message me and I can try my best to help you if I am able or if I have prior experience with a similar issue.

Hi there!
We are still in the process of sorting out our customer service emails, sorry for the inconvenience!
If your order has the status of deleted - it means that it was automatically deleted by the website due to the fact that we did not find your payment on the wallet issued to you!
Many payments have inaccurate submissions due to the failure to include fees. And sometimes we calmly and easily forgive even a $20 difference. But we can't do it all the time when there are such discrepancies every day! Carefully check your payments for the accuracy of the wallet, the amount and credit to your account. The website is automated and many transactions do not happen manually!
Basically, you can just text me your order number, and we'll try to help you with order confirmation!
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to come online here and explain that we are experiencing a delay in response time for customer service inquiries.

We ask for your patience and understanding please.

Unfortunately, over the past week or so, myself and some customer-service staff suffered an illness and were too sick to come to work for about a week. This loss of time at work has hindered the efficiency our customer service and we fell behind on replies to “contact us” customer inquiries.

There is now a backlog of inquires as a result of the downtime.
We have a large queue of emails from customers who are waiting for an answer from the customer service. Because of the heavy workload and the accumulation of backlog, it will take us some time to catch up and it simply is not be possible for us to reply to everyone as quickly as usual.

Please understand, a set-back of staff missing work because of illness is not unique to us, things like this happen in any business.

We apologize for the delays this staff downtime may have caused and are working hard to get caught up with the backlog of customer service “contact us” inquiries.
Basicstero appreciates your business and staff is working hard to catch-up with the large work-load.

Thank you for all the business and your understanding!

They are working through a back-log of inquiries.
But if you used the "contact us" on the source's site, they will eventually get to you in the order that your inquiry was received.

Feel free to message me and I can try my best to help you if I am able or if I have prior experience with a similar issue.

PM sent

Pcom still exists? Lol
yes sir. never stopped and is going stronger than ever.
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

I just wanted to give a shout-out to RThoads.

My package got seized and he has been helping me for weeks now getting it figured out. The amount of effort he has put into assisting me with my problem was extremely impressive.

I was done with Pharmacom, but I will continue using them because the amount of effort RThoads put into resolving my order.

Knowing that if anything goes wrong RThoads will help is very comforting. Thank you again.

I just wanted to give a shout-out to RThoads.

My package got seized and he has been helping me for weeks now getting it figured out. The amount of effort he has put into assisting me with my problem was extremely impressive.

I was done with Pharmacom, but I will continue using them because the amount of effort RThoads put into resolving my order.

Knowing that if anything goes wrong RThoads will help is very comforting. Thank you again.
Thank you so much for the kind words. That means a lot and I appreciate it.
Let me know your reship arrives
Stay in touch and feel free to reach out to me again if you ever need any other help.
Wish you the best bro

When I go to the https://pharmacomlabs.com/ website it says too many requests. This is my first time going to the site. I cleared my cache and browser history and got the same message. I even tried another device and got the same message.
Same for me :(
Thanks for the suggestion. I used the "tor brower" and when I entered the website this is the message I got.
The owner of this website (pharmacomlabs.com) has banned your IP address.
Edit: it worked with the tor when I turned the VPN off.
Hi, unfortunately it sometimes happens if you can not open the site - usually helps VPN another country (you can also try to enter through different countries), also you can use TOR. If this does not help, most likely the site is under technical works and access will be restored soon.

So far no response
Yes I did, twice, just like the mutable orders before with no problems...
After the first submission 3 days later it still said waiting on payment, I still had my order number so I resubmitted all the info, so you had it twice.
So now on my account it shows the order back on track, this was a pita and with meso down as soon as it happened it just magnified the problem, I will post again when everything is complete.
Hi, please don't worry, in the end everything will definitely be fine, if you have any new questions - feel free to post here, we will definitely help.

Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, we get a lot of messages, so it might take a little longer than usual to get a response. But I already got your message and answered it, if you have more questions, you can write about it right here or in my private messages.

Anyone used the pharmacom mix 6? Got a few bottles from an order a few years ago, forgot I had them. Gonna run them soon but can’t find many reviews on this particular blend

Cheers

Anyone used the pharmacom mix 6? Got a few bottles from an order a few years ago, forgot I had them. Gonna run them soon but can’t find many reviews on this particular blend

Cheers
I have. Ive used mix 6 and mix 4 multiple times. Both of them came back good from Jano as well.