MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

FUCK PHARMACOM. First order with promo items seized and have still been waiting over 3 months with no product, no tracking number, and no response from the website or email.

I was an extremely loyal customer to them and will never ever use this source again.

Have any members ever actually received the bonus items when pcom has run these promotions in the past?

Seems like whenever y'all run this deal, the customer's order always gets seized and then the reship doesn't include all the extra shit y'all lured them in with.

Seems like a pretty good scam that continues to work every year. Good luck to anyone who takes the bait.

I have done to promo’s with this source both times my promo items didn’t make it through. Once it some how got returned to sender with no explanation as to why and the other pack just never made it. But I did get all the other items.

Hello there!
Pharmacomlabs.ltd - FAKE COPY OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE!
Many customers have already come across a copy of our official Pharmacomlabs website! Pharmacomlabs.ltd - are in no way related to our company! This is a completely plagiarized site in a low-quality extension, made to collect and use the original verification codes to make the most plausible fakes!
When you enter a verification code on it, the site will show you about the presence of a fake, but that information is false - Check code is the only link for the original verification! If you can not get to our original pharmacomlabs.com, you should clean and update your browser or try to go with another device! The domain of our original site “com” has never changed and remains the same, you can also find its placement on the product packaging. Be careful!

Many customers regularly take the product using the promo, as it takes place at us regularly without interruption!
If you try to follow the logic of regular forum trolls, then we should dump absolutely everyone every month - because the promo is all year round. We ask our customers - do not fall for provocations!
Yes, we had a period of regular order seizures, but at the moment we have fixed this problem! Unfortunately, there is a worldwide tendency to stricter control of Asian imports passing through the borders of different countries. But we do not benefit from these difficulties, on the contrary, we only suffer losses, losing twice on the shipment of goods.
Nowadays, we have significantly reduced the percentage of seizures, while speeding up and increasing the efficiency of the shipping way.

FUCK PHARMACOM. First order with promo items seized and have still been waiting over 3 months with no product, no tracking number, and no response from the website or email.

I was an extremely loyal customer to them and will never ever use this source again.
Hello! Hmm, maybe you should start by PMing us here? I don't see any messages from you there. We upload the tracking numbers to the site regularly - do you know where to look there? It's on the site by default, check it better! And about lack of communication with client service - we reported here news about that already, try to read last few pages of forum more carefully!
I think our truly loyal customers can understand our situation and get their inquiries answered. At the very least, they know that tracking numbers are uploaded to the site in a personal dashboard - an action we have traditionally followed for many years in a row.

Copy and paste for payment, so you received it, also I pmed you with no response, and sent 2 contact emails, not in spam, not anywhere,
My order dissappear from my dashboard after submitting the payment twice.
Give me your order number in PM here

Hello, I just saw this recent post. So I wanted to reach out to you.
I remember trying to help you some time ago and I was under the impression that you were in direct contact with the source -- I assumed their customer service would take it from there and get you a reship.

What happened? Are you still without any reship? Did you lose communication with the source? or, did they not understand your pack was seized?

I understand the terms of the promo that they do not reship promo/bonus items, but you should get a reship of all your paid items (the stuff your paid for in the main order)?

Did they offer a reship of the main order paid items?

If you did not get a reship, let me know because I want to try to help you get that done -- I will write to the source so you do not even have to spend anymore time on it -- this source gives a free reship of the paid items; therefore, you deserve to get a reship of those paid items from your seized pack.

If you did not get offered a reship, there must have been some miscommunication -- Basicstero will offer a reship of the paid items for a seized order.

Going on the 5th time contacting Basicstero about my seized order, and am getting completely ignored. Have a seizure letter in hand, requested a reship via the contact form, no response. Got some generic reply the first time, and responded I would like a reship, no response. Contacted you a total of 5 times. What is the issue with you guys? Scrolling up, I see tons of people being ignored as well. This is totally unacceptable, especially for a customer who has ordered thousands over the last decade or so

...requested a reship via the contact form, no response. Got some generic reply the first time, and responded I would like a reship....
I am reading this part of your post and it sounds like you did get a reply.
You said you "got some generic reply the first time, and responded" that you would like a reship.

Usually, if the source verifies you qualify for a reship (either you provided proof in your reply such as the seizure letter, or if they determine the tracking shows it is lost, they simply sends out the reship.

I don't think customer service always sends a follow-up email or reply (depends who handled it; some are just very busy, and working through processing as many inquiries as possible) -- they just mark the order status as "order lost" and authorize the reship; then, the computer system will generate the reship order for the warehouse to pack and ship.

If the reship has been processed, the order status will update from "order lost" to "order reshipped."
And, If reship tracking has been uploaded, it will show as additional tracking numbers on the lost order's status.

Please check your order status and verify if the reship has, or has not, already been processed:
l42GYQW.jpg

If your order status is not yet listed as "order lost" or "order reshipped," do not worry, if you qualify for a reship, Basicstero will offer you a reship.

First, let me know what that status says; then, I can take it from there and write to my contact to try my best to help get you in communication with the source so this gets taken care of for you.

The source's customer service has been undermanned and way behind on a backlog of work (see posts quoted below).
It is my personal opinion that even at full staff capacity there is so much business that customer service staff are overwhelmed and working very long hours. This is not the customer service staff's fault -- I know they are working very hard (all day well into evenings); they have no control over how much staff is employed or if/when there are big increases in business.
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to come online here and explain that we are experiencing a delay in response time for customer service inquiries.

We ask for your patience and understanding please.

Unfortunately, over the past week or so, myself and some customer-service staff suffered an illness and were too sick to come to work for about a week. This loss of time at work has hindered the efficiency our customer service and we fell behind on replies to “contact us” customer inquiries.

There is now a backlog of inquires as a result of the downtime.
We have a large queue of emails from customers who are waiting for an answer from the customer service. Because of the heavy workload and the accumulation of backlog, it will take us some time to catch up and it simply is not be possible for us to reply to everyone as quickly as usual.

Please understand, a set-back of staff missing work because of illness is not unique to us, things like this happen in any business.

We apologize for the delays this staff downtime may have caused and are working hard to get caught up with the backlog of customer service “contact us” inquiries.
Basicstero appreciates your business and staff is working hard to catch-up with the large work-load.

Thank you for all the business and your understanding!
Hi there!
We are still in the process of sorting out our customer service emails, sorry for the inconvenience!
If your order has the status of deleted - it means that it was automatically deleted by the website due to the fact that we did not find your payment on the wallet issued to you!
Many payments have inaccurate submissions due to the failure to include fees. And sometimes we calmly and easily forgive even a $20 difference. But we can't do it all the time when there are such discrepancies every day! Carefully check your payments for the accuracy of the wallet, the amount and credit to your account. The website is automated and many transactions do not happen manually!
Basically, you can just text me your order number, and we'll try to help you with order confirmation!

Last edited:
I am reading this part of your post and it sounds like you did get a reply.
You said you "got some generic reply the first time, and responded" that you would like a reship.

Usually, if the source verifies you qualify for a reship (either you provided proof in your reply such as the seizure letter, or if they determine the tracking shows it is lost, they simply sends out the reship.

I don't think customer service always sends a follow-up email or reply (depends who handled it; some are just very busy, and working through processing as many inquiries as possible) -- they just mark the order status as "order lost" and authorize the reship; then, the computer system will generate the reship order for the warehouse to pack and ship.

If the reship has been processed, the order status will update from "order lost" to "order reshipped."
And, If reship tracking has been uploaded, it will show as additional tracking numbers on the lost order's status.

Please check your order status and verify if the reship has, or has not, already been processed:
l42GYQW.jpg

If your order status is not yet listed as "order lost" or "order reshipped," do not worry, if you qualify for a reship, Basicstero will offer you a reship.

First, let me know what that status says; then, I can take it from there and write to my contact to try my best to help get you in communication with the source so this gets taken care of for you.

The source's customer service has been undermanned and way behind on a backlog of work (see posts quoted below).
It is my personal opinion that even at full staff capacity there is so much business that customer service staff are overwhelmed and working very long hours. This is not the customer service staff's fault -- I know they are working very hard (all day well into evenings); they have no control over how much staff is employed or if/when there are big increases in business.
Can confirm I have checked my order status, and it has not been reshipped or marked as reshipped. I replied 3 times to the automated response asking for a reship. Also submitted an additional request via the contact form. It has been over a month now and no reply confirming a reship.

I understand that you're undermanned, however, I'd just like a response within a month.

Can confirm I have checked my order status, and it has not been reshipped or marked as reshipped. I replied 3 times to the automated response asking for a reship. Also submitted an additional request via the contact form. It has been over a month now and no reply confirming a reship.

I understand that you're undermanned, however, I'd just like a response within a month.
My apology if I may not understand to which email you have replied -- but, let me clarify that any automated email is not from a human and replies to system emails will not reach customer service.

Nonetheless, I completely agree with you that you should have some resolution by now.
I understand your situation and as a customer myself, I too would be frustrated by now.

I want to try to help get this resolved for you.
I don't have access or authority to see private customer info such as accounts, orders, and payments -- I can only see what any other customer can see.

But, I can try to help by also writing to the source on your behalf and try to bring more attention to your inquiry.
I am going to send you a PM here and you may reply to me privately.

Please do NOT give me any private or personal information (and, for your safety/privacy, never post any of your private info in a public post).

But you may PM me to give me your order number and the email you used to contact the source, and I can write to my contact at Basicstero to see if he may be able to give us any help resolving your issue.

No problem at all if you are not comfortable telling me this info.
I am NOT directly the source; I'm just a consultant/PR-rep to help reply with information, answer questions, and post news, so I cannot access private customer info, accounts, or orders etc. myself. no problem at all if you prefer to keep that info private and prefer to wait until you may communicate directly with the source's customer service or the official rep @Pharmacom Support.

I just want to try to help.

So on my order I sent screenshots of my bitcoin transaction, with date and time, 3 days ago to multiple people, still crickets...
The bad thing is I've used these guys for 7 years with no problems now this..

Have any members ever actually received the bonus items when pcom has run these promotions in the past?

Seems like whenever y'all run this deal, the customer's order always gets seized and then the reship doesn't include all the extra shit y'all lured them in with.

Seems like a pretty good scam that continues to work every year. Good luck to anyone who takes the bait.
Hi, there have been many reviews posted here confirming that people get their orders, including orders with bonus items. I'm sorry if your order was seized, but it always depends on luck, we can't control delivery service and customs if we want, sometimes orders come without problems, but sometimes they are seized, in rare cases it can happen several times in a row.

So on my order I sent screenshots of my bitcoin transaction, with date and time, 3 days ago to multiple people, still crickets...
The bad thing is I've used these guys for 7 years with no problems now this..
I PM'd you and asked you for your order number so I may write to the source to help you.

"crickets" implies that you did not hear anything back -- be honest, I pro-actively reached out to you myself, then I also replied to you.
zash4bX.jpg

Out of respect I would never screenshot contents of PM's because they are private for a reason but I can at least show we have a convo that has replies.

Simply send me your order number and I will write to my contact at the source and try to help bring attention to your inquiry.

Like I said in the PM, I can help you by writing to my contact on your behalf.
I just need an order number so I can tell the source that is the order I am talking about (there are thousands of orders a week bro -- the system is built around referencing an order number -- they can try to restore the order if we have an order number for them to search).

As soon as I have an order number, I will write an email to my contact at the source and ask for help with this issue.
I am trying to help you.

Last edited: