MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I don't think they received the Bitcoin because the order canceled itself after 5 days I believe. The order is not in my account and they don't respond to anything despite saying you will get a response in 24 hours on their site.

If there was a mistake made on my part, is all that money gone and can they find it based off of my purchse date? Thanks for replying and any help that you can provide.

I don't think they received the Bitcoin because the order canceled itself after 5 days I believe. The order is not in my account and they don't respond to anything despite saying you will get a response in 24 hours on their site.

If there was a mistake made on my part, is all that money gone and can they find it based off of my purchse date? Thanks for replying and any help that you can provide.
There is a record on the blockchain of when and where the payment went.
If the Bitcoin was sent to the source's address, the source will be able to find it and verify the payment.
However, if it was sent to a destination other than the source, the source doesn't control or ability to find the payment.
Your wallet, or the service you used, from which you sent the payment should have the transaction ID/has that can be used on a site such as https://www.blockchain.com/ to see all the details of the transaction including the destination address to where the finds were sent.
All of the details can be verified and hopefully the situation is resolved in your favor.

There is a record on the blockchain of when and where the payment went.
If the Bitcoin was sent to the source's address, the source will be able to find it and verify the payment.
However, if it was sent to a destination other than the source, the source doesn't control or ability to find the payment.
Your wallet, or the service you used, from which you sent the payment should have the transaction ID/has that can be used on a site such as https://www.blockchain.com/ to see all the details of the transaction including the destination address to where the finds were sent.
All of the details can be verified and hopefully the situation is resolved in your favor.
Thank you for all the tips on Bitcoin. It is appreciated.

They finally contacted me. They have found the order and it is processing now. Thank you for your help, time and patience.
Glad to hear that the issue is resolved, as I said before - no need to worry, it may take some time to process the information, but if the payment and notification about it was done correctly, everything will be fine in the end, your order will definitely be collected and shipped.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Placed a US domestic order late last week and the order still says "In Process" - Reached out to customer support through the contact page, but haven't heard back. Usually, the order ships pretty quickly, but now I'm concerned.

Placed a US domestic order late last week and the order still says "In Process" - Reached out to customer support through the contact page, but haven't heard back. Usually, the order ships pretty quickly, but now I'm concerned.
An order status of "order processing" means your payment was received and confirmed.
As long as you used the real website (linked the "code" box below) and your order status confirms they received the payment, you do not have anything to worry about.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
I only mention the site because the status you stated is not exactly a phrase I am familiar with this source using for an order status -- and, there are many fake/scam sites that pretend to be this source.

But if you know you used the real site and the order is listed there as "order processing," it means there is no confusion about where the payment went; the source updates the status from "awaiting payment" to "order processing" when they confirm the payment was received.

After that, it is just a matter of waiting for warehouse workers to pack and ship the order. In my experience W3 orders ship a week, or sometimes even faster (I have had some one ship just one day after status update), than the time the payment was confirmed.
But, like with any business, it just depends upon things such as if workers took off work or understaffed, or just lazy, or someone may quit/fired etc. and disrupt typical efficiency.

As long as you have that order status though, you will be alright because the source is stating they have the payment and are processing the order.

An order status of "order processing" means your payment was received and confirmed.
As long as you used the real website (linked the "code" box below) and your order status confirms they received the payment, you do not have anything to worry about.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
I only mention the site because the status you stated is not exactly a phrase I am familiar with this source using for an order status -- and, there are many fake/scam sites that pretend to be this source.

But if you know you used the real site and the order is listed there as "order processing," it means there is no confusion about where the payment went; the source updates the status from "awaiting payment" to "order processing" when they confirm the payment was received.

After that, it is just a matter of waiting for warehouse workers to pack and ship the order. In my experience W3 orders ship a week, or sometimes even faster (I have had some one ship just one day after status update), than the time the payment was confirmed.
But, like with any business, it just depends upon things such as if workers took off work or understaffed, or just lazy, or someone may quit/fired etc. and disrupt typical efficiency.

As long as you have that order status though, you will be alright because the source is stating they have the payment and are processing the order.
Hey @bobbyownage9 did you get any new status update yet?
I made a W3 order a couple days ago and when I just checked this morning, my status already updated to show its shipped.
I assume my order was placed after yours so I would think yours should have shipped by now too.
I just wanted to share that mine updated today -- I hope everything is good on your end and your arrives to you soon.

Hello! I bring some more news for our customers.

As I previously mentioned, Basicstero started trying new shipping methods to improve W2 service.
Over the past month, the new W2 shipping method has given excellent results.
W2’s new method shipping time was about 3 weeks, with some customers reporting even faster times with some packs being successfully delivered in amazing international time of 14 days or less! Also, it was consistently observed that packs only took a few days to get through customs. This new W2 method is a significant improvement.

By the end of Summer, we plan to open W1, which will be based in Europe and deliver to destinations in Europe as well as to the USA. We are testing W1 service and are satisfied with the results. At the moment W1 is in the process of importing goods and being stocked. We will make announcement when W1 service is available to the public.

***Important note:
There were a number of recent orders that we were unable to ship the new way due to problems with customs. So some recent W2 orders had to be shipped using the older W2 way, and, as such, unfortunately these orders will not benefit from the success of the new method.
The issue has been addressed and instruction given to our dispatcher so it shouldn't happen again.

New W2 orders should now ship using the new improved W2 method with excellent delivery success.

Hi, you do not have to worry if you do not get a reply for a few days - try to send the message again, maybe it just did not get there, also check your spam folder, often emails end up there.

Hey @bobbyownage9 did you get any new status update yet?
I made a W3 order a couple days ago and when I just checked this morning, my status already updated to show its shipped.
I assume my order was placed after yours so I would think yours should have shipped by now too.
I just wanted to share that mine updated today -- I hope everything is good on your end and your arrives to you soon.
My status was updated this morning to 'shipped'. Thanks for your help/the information! It was just slightly surprising it was in processing for a week and that had me worried. I've ordered a bunch of times and usually it only takes a day or two.

Hello! I bring some more news for our customers.

As I previously mentioned, Basicstero started trying new shipping methods to improve W2 service.
Over the past month, the new W2 shipping method has given excellent results.
W2’s new method shipping time was about 3 weeks, with some customers reporting even faster times with some packs being successfully delivered in amazing international time of 14 days or less! Also, it was consistently observed that packs only took a few days to get through customs. This new W2 method is a significant improvement.

By the end of Summer, we plan to open W1, which will be based in Europe and deliver to destinations in Europe as well as to the USA. We are testing W1 service and are satisfied with the results. At the moment W1 is in the process of importing goods and being stocked. We will make announcement when W1 service is available to the public.

***Important note:
There were a number of recent orders that we were unable to ship the new way due to problems with customs. So some recent W2 orders had to be shipped using the older W2 way, and, as such, unfortunately these orders will not benefit from the success of the new method.
The issue has been addressed and instruction given to our dispatcher so it shouldn't happen again.

New W2 orders should now ship using the new improved W2 method with excellent delivery success.
sounds good - thank you for the update

My status was updated this morning to 'shipped'. Thanks for your help/the information! It was just slightly surprising it was in processing for a week and that had me worried. I've ordered a bunch of times and usually it only takes a day or two.
awesome bro :) - good to hear there is no issue at all and your stuff should be on its way to you (or maybe even already arrived now by the time I am replying to this).
Enjoy the products and the rest of your summer.

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to come online here and explain that we are experiencing a delay in response time for customer service inquiries.

We ask for your patience and understanding please.

Unfortunately, over the past week or so, myself and some customer-service staff suffered an illness and were too sick to come to work for about a week. This loss of time at work has hindered the efficiency our customer service and we fell behind on replies to “contact us” customer inquiries.

There is now a backlog of inquires as a result of the downtime.
We have a large queue of emails from customers who are waiting for an answer from the customer service. Because of the heavy workload and the accumulation of backlog, it will take us some time to catch up and it simply is not be possible for us to reply to everyone as quickly as usual.

Please understand, a set-back of staff missing work because of illness is not unique to us, things like this happen in any business.

We apologize for the delays this staff downtime may have caused and are working hard to get caught up with the backlog of customer service “contact us” inquiries.
Basicstero appreciates your business and staff is working hard to catch-up with the large work-load.

Thank you for all the business and your understanding!

Hi, you are right, unfortunately orders are sometimes seized, but this happens in all stores and depends partly on luck, sometimes orders are delivered without any problems, sometimes they are seized, in rare cases it may happen several times in a row. In turn we do our best to make sure orders come without any problems, we really want people to get their orders as soon as possible, so we are constantly looking for new and safer ways of delivery.
Pls check your inbox, i have DM you

Good to see MESO back up and online :)
I try to check here almost everyday (accept on weekends when I take a break from being online). Things are not the same without this community.
Glad things are ok and we are all back here.

Sponsors