MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I got burned from these guys, they have my emails, pm's, and no response in 3 weeks, be warned.
I have to mention it just in case, please check your email spam folder in case any replies were filtered out as spam.

Also, make sure that you did business with the correct site (there are fakes); I will post the source's correct address in the next post.

Finally, make sure you sent funds to the correct BTC address and submitted the payment on the source's site correctly.

Please do not worry. There is a record on the blockchain of when and where the payment went.
If the Bitcoin was sent to the source's address, the source will be able to find it and verify the payment.
However, if it was sent to a destination other than the source, the source doesn't control or ability to find the payment.
Your wallet, or the service you used, from which you sent the payment should have the transaction ID/has that can be used on a site such as https://www.blockchain.com/ to see all the details of the transaction including the destination address to where the finds were sent.
All of the details can be verified and hopefully the situation is resolved in your favor.

This source never "burns" anyone.
There are delays at times.
There may be a mistake on your (the customer's) side at times.
There may be a mistake on their (the source's) side at times.
Your payment may have failed or may have had an error.
Your email may have failed to reach the source.
The source may have failed to find/confirm your payment.
The source's reply may have failed to reach you (or end up in your spam folder etc).
There are MANY reasonable possibilities and I have seen the ALL over the years.
But I have also seen every issue resolved when it was the source's fault; and, every issue that was a customer's fault was figured out (and resolved if possible).
I have never seen someone legitimately send payment, order from the real site, and not get a resolution

I understand why you may be frustrated -- assuming you sent your payment to the correct address, you did your part, made an order, paid, and deserve to have it fulfilled.
I get it -- I am a customer and would be frustrated too if I was not getting communication to work.
Even as someone affiliated with source's (I do work for this one and have helped a couple others over the years) my patients gets strained because some communications and issue take longer than I would like to resolve.
Nonetheless, with this source and the handful of others I use, I have never seen anyone get ripped off -- in the end we will have an explanation and most likely you will have a resolution.

I am sorry to hear you are dealing with some delays, miscommunication, or lack of fast communication.

But please, if/when we figure out what happened or you get it resolved, please come back and post an update to let others know.

NOTE: the source recently mentioned having delays and customer service staff being undermanned (I do not know the details -- not sure if it was a covid break-out or what but the source did post about delays as quoted below).
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a moment to come online here and explain that we are experiencing a delay in response time for customer service inquiries.

We ask for your patience and understanding please.

Unfortunately, over the past week or so, myself and some customer-service staff suffered an illness and were too sick to come to work for about a week. This loss of time at work has hindered the efficiency our customer service and we fell behind on replies to “contact us” customer inquiries.

There is now a backlog of inquires as a result of the downtime.
We have a large queue of emails from customers who are waiting for an answer from the customer service. Because of the heavy workload and the accumulation of backlog, it will take us some time to catch up and it simply is not be possible for us to reply to everyone as quickly as usual.

Please understand, a set-back of staff missing work because of illness is not unique to us, things like this happen in any business.

We apologize for the delays this staff downtime may have caused and are working hard to get caught up with the backlog of customer service “contact us” inquiries.
Basicstero appreciates your business and staff is working hard to catch-up with the large work-load.

Thank you for all the business and your understanding!

Last edited:
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Sure is taking a long time to acknowledge payment, never went thru this before...
Hi there!
We are still in the process of sorting out our customer service emails, sorry for the inconvenience!
If your order has the status of deleted - it means that it was automatically deleted by the website due to the fact that we did not find your payment on the wallet issued to you!
Many payments have inaccurate submissions due to the failure to include fees. And sometimes we calmly and easily forgive even a $20 difference. But we can't do it all the time when there are such discrepancies every day! Carefully check your payments for the accuracy of the wallet, the amount and credit to your account. The website is automated and many transactions do not happen manually!
Basically, you can just text me your order number, and we'll try to help you with order confirmation!

My status was updated this morning to 'shipped'. Thanks for your help/the information! It was just slightly surprising it was in processing for a week and that had me worried. I've ordered a bunch of times and usually it only takes a day or two.
Hello!
It depends on the number of accumulated orders. If your order was placed on a holiday weekend, our shipping service was not working on those days and therefore the order may take a little longer to ship.

Basicstero's HONEY FALL 2022 PROMO!

It comes ONCE A YEAR!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!

I have to mention it just in case, please check your email spam folder in case any replies were filtered out as spam.

Also, make sure that you did business with the correct site (there are fakes); I will post the source's correct address in the next post.

Finally, make sure you sent funds to the correct BTC address and submitted the payment on the source's site correctly.

Please do not worry. There is a record on the blockchain of when and where the payment went.
If the Bitcoin was sent to the source's address, the source will be able to find it and verify the payment.
However, if it was sent to a destination other than the source, the source doesn't control or ability to find the payment.
Your wallet, or the service you used, from which you sent the payment should have the transaction ID/has that can be used on a site such as https://www.blockchain.com/ to see all the details of the transaction including the destination address to where the finds were sent.
All of the details can be verified and hopefully the situation is resolved in your favor.

This source never "burns" anyone.
There are delays at times.
There may be a mistake on your (the customer's) side at times.
There may be a mistake on their (the source's) side at times.
Your payment may have failed or may have had an error.
Your email may have failed to reach the source.
The source may have failed to find/confirm your payment.
The source's reply may have failed to reach you (or end up in your spam folder etc).
There are MANY reasonable possibilities and I have seen the ALL over the years.
But I have also seen every issue resolved when it was the source's fault; and, every issue that was a customer's fault was figured out (and resolved if possible).
I have never seen someone legitimately send payment, order from the real site, and not get a resolution

I understand why you may be frustrated -- assuming you sent your payment to the correct address, you did your part, made an order, paid, and deserve to have it fulfilled.
I get it -- I am a customer and would be frustrated too if I was not getting communication to work.
Even as someone affiliated with source's (I do work for this one and have helped a couple others over the years) my patients gets strained because some communications and issue take longer than I would like to resolve.
Nonetheless, with this source and the handful of others I use, I have never seen anyone get ripped off -- in the end we will have an explanation and most likely you will have a resolution.

I am sorry to hear you are dealing with some delays, miscommunication, or lack of fast communication.

But please, if/when we figure out what happened or you get it resolved, please come back and post an update to let others know.

NOTE: the source recently mentioned having delays and customer service staff being undermanned (I do not know the details -- not sure if it was a covid break-out or what but the source did post about delays as quoted below).
Copy and paste for payment, so you received it, also I pmed you with no response, and sent 2 contact emails, not in spam, not anywhere,
My order dissappear from my dashboard after submitting the payment twice.

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

Pls check your inbox, i have DM you
Sure is taking a long time to acknowledge payment, never went thru this before...
I got burned from these guys, they have my emails, pm's, and no response in 3 weeks, be warned.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, the messages are answered in sequence, if you have not received a reply in a few days - try to send a message again, maybe it just didn't get there.
Copy and paste for payment, so you received it, also I pmed you with no response, and sent 2 contact emails, not in spam, not anywhere,
My order dissappear from my dashboard after submitting the payment twice.
Please don't worry, if you have transferred the money correctly and made the transfer notification - the money will be enrolled and the order will be collected and shipped. It may take a little longer than usual to verify the payment, but everything will be fine in the end.

...also I pmed you with no response,....
I have no PMs from you. I searched my inbox going back two months and have never had an interaction with you bro -- you must be confusing me with someone else here.

I would screenshot the inbox to show you what I see, but I don't want to violate anyone else's privacy because I get a lot of PM from guys that are known here and many do not want others to know their business.

I just PM'd you last night, and that is the only place I can find your user-name in my PM box.

Nonetheless, I see the source has recently replied to you here in the posts quoted below -- so you are already in more direct contact with someone that has more ability to help you that do I.
An even more direct communication with the source's customer service would be via the "Contact Us" page on the source's site (they are behind/delayed working on backlog, but they will get to you in the order of teh inquiry submissions):
Hi there!
We are still in the process of sorting out our customer service emails, sorry for the inconvenience!
If your order has the status of deleted - it means that it was automatically deleted by the website due to the fact that we did not find your payment on the wallet issued to you!
Many payments have inaccurate submissions due to the failure to include fees. And sometimes we calmly and easily forgive even a $20 difference. But we can't do it all the time when there are such discrepancies every day! Carefully check your payments for the accuracy of the wallet, the amount and credit to your account. The website is automated and many transactions do not happen manually!
Basically, you can just text me your order number, and we'll try to help you with order confirmation!
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, the messages are answered in sequence, if you have not received a reply in a few days - try to send a message again, maybe it just didn't get there.

Please don't worry, if you have transferred the money correctly and made the transfer notification - the money will be enrolled and the order will be collected and shipped. It may take a little longer than usual to verify the payment, but everything will be fine in the end.

Basicstero's HONEY FALL 2022 PROMO!

It comes ONCE A YEAR!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!
Have any members ever actually received the bonus items when pcom has run these promotions in the past?

Seems like whenever y'all run this deal, the customer's order always gets seized and then the reship doesn't include all the extra shit y'all lured them in with.

Seems like a pretty good scam that continues to work every year. Good luck to anyone who takes the bait.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!
The site is dead for me. Won't open in any browser.

The site is dead for me. Won't open in any browser.
It just loaded without any issue for me on three different browsers (Tor, Chrome, and FireFox).
I tried just now at 12:35 pm EST Sept. 7, 2022.
All working on my end.

I have not read of anyone else on any of the boards having any issue accessing the site today; if that changes, I will post an update.
Consider clearing your browsers cache/cookies etc., reboot, start fresh, and try again.

It just loaded without any issue for me on three different browsers (Tor, Chrome, and FireFox).
I tried just now at 12:35 pm EST Sept. 7, 2022.
All working on my end.

I have not read of anyone else on any of the boards having any issue accessing the site today; if that changes, I will post an update.
Consider clearing your browsers cache/cookies etc., reboot, start fresh, and try again.
Got it working on Tor.

Any idea when next W3 inventory reload is coming?
I don't know any specific restock date or what items etc.
But I have noticed it seems like they have been restocking W3 every 2 to 3 months lately.
Hi, usually there is a restocking every few months, most likely the next restocking will be in August, maybe in September.
Hi there!

We restocked our US-based warehouse today. Many items are back in stock now!

Also, if you are waiting a long time for a response message from the customer service, please wait some more time!
These days it takes us a little longer than usual because we respond to EVERY message from EVERY customer.
Don't forget to check your spam folder.
Thank you for your understanding and have a nice shopping experience!

Have any members ever actually received the bonus items when pcom has run these promotions in the past?

Seems like whenever y'all run this deal, the customer's order always gets seized and then the reship doesn't include all the extra shit y'all lured them in with.

Seems like a pretty good scam that continues to work every year. Good luck to anyone who takes the bait.
Suckers will still order, get orders seized, then these three reps will spam the thread as usual. Which buries the members complaining and the cycle will repeat. Why people continue to order from this source is beyond me.

Suckers will still order, get orders seized, then these three reps will spam the thread as usual. Which buries the members complaining and the cycle will repeat. Why people continue to order from this source is beyond me.
The answer is easy. Just order domestic. Yes I've received bonus items but it was a domestic promotion, which is rare. Otherwise, just pay a little more. Cost of a lawyer for a felony is like $10k anyway.

The answer is easy. Just order domestic. Yes I've received bonus items but it was a domestic promotion, which is rare. Otherwise, just pay a little more. Cost of a lawyer for a felony is like $10k anyway.
i agree. i don't think i have the patience anymore to order international, and if i do it'll be express shipping (if it's an option). too much hassle these days.