MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Wow. I'm a huge dumbass. Sometimes I surprise even myself haha. I honestly didn't even think to look at my orders page. But sure enough, the order status and tracking number has been updated. I'm really sorry for wasting your time and for causing commotion. Thank you very much for all your help! This is my third order from them and the first two orders were perfect. They've been easy to deal with thus far this time as well even though we ran into the unfortunate snag.
no problem at all bro.
I am glad you found the info you needed.
Hopefully your reship is using the new W2 method -- the new way is going great so far and also much faster.

you're welcome bro.
Were you able to find any reply from the source?
Or, any indication on your order details page that shows they know it was seized and are sending a reship? Such as an order status that says "order lost" or "reshipped"?

If your reship is sent with the new W2 way, it should arrive to you in about two to three weeks total time from when it was sent out.
I hope yours is recent enough to benefit from this new method.
No, I have not heard back. I sent them messages on Wednesday and yesterday, but still no response. Also, nothing is updated on the website.

This is my first time ever getting anything seized - I got the letter and everything.

Will they change my name on the next order or should I change it on future orders?

Not sure if I am in some sort of system now where they will flag my packages every time they scan it through customs.

No, I have not heard back. I sent them messages on Wednesday and yesterday, but still no response. Also, nothing is updated on the website.
If your pack was seized, this source will send you a reship; they will have your order number and be able to see of tracking that it was not delivered.

I assume you already checked your email spam folder.
But most likely, they simply have no yet made it to your inquiry -- the open the emails in the order they are received and this is a big international source with thousands of customers around the world.
Nonetheless, I will send you a PM here shortly to see if I can help you.

This is my first time ever getting anything seized - I got the letter and everything.

Will they change my name on the next order or should I change it on future orders?

Not sure if I am in some sort of system now where they will flag my packages every time they scan it through customs.
No, you will not get flagged or need to change name or address.
Don't worry, I have personally had multiple seizures at my address over the years from various international sources including Basicstero, Dragon, Turkish and other etc. and as long as you do not do anything to cause additional legal risk, you will not have any trouble.

Your address does not get flagged (I continue to get packs here, just got one this last week, even after having over 10+ seized now over the past 8 years or so).
Looking over the boards, you will find many people post about successful reships -- these reships go to the same name and address as the original order.

I cannot post too much private/sensitive details or share others personal info, but just know there are guys here that have had seizures and continue to order, sometimes multiple packs a month, and PM me about their successful deliveries.

Many customers never even post any of their business in public -- especially those who want to stay safer because they make a lot of orders to resell. People making 20+ orders a year usually have experienced a seizure at some point and continue to make multiple orders per month for their local resale business.

Some good news is that currently, the new W2 method is working very well and not only are guys reporting they received their packs with this new way, but it is also appears to be much faster.
Your reship should use this new method and path.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Hi there!

We restocked our US-based warehouse today. Many items are back in stock now!

Also, if you are waiting a long time for a response message from the customer service, please wait some more time!
These days it takes us a little longer than usual because we respond to EVERY message from EVERY customer.
Don't forget to check your spam folder.
Thank you for your understanding and have a nice shopping experience!

I got some anavar from you guys a month ago and have been sick ever since. Brain fog, chest tightness and pain, fatigue, depression etc. only took one 10mg tab. i even tested it and it was dbol. Who knows what else was in there. I bought it from your w2. I hope you guys go out of business.
Yea and it screwed me up. I wouldn’t touch their stuff. Anavar tested dbol
I have no reason to lie. Used roidtest and tested dbol. You can act like a child or you can deal with the matter like an adult.
Order #
EW3V8YM2
Again same to you, act like a child and think the world is out to get you or act like an adult and face the issue head on. Read above to see what’s my problem. I wish this wasn’t the case but it is
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, but I think it's just some kind of mistake. Our store has been on the market for very many years and in that time thousands of reviews and analyses have been posted on the forums confirming that all products contain exactly what is claimed. If there were problems with our products, people would regularly complain about the products and we wouldn't be able to operate for so many years. If you need help, please send me your questions in a private message and also send me the results of your tests, I will give them to our consultant and we will definitely deal with the situation.

Hi, my order was seized and I have emailed and messaged on the website and have not heard back in a week. Can anyone help me reship? I have been waiting close to 3 months now for this package and now absolutely need the stuff in it now. This is very frustrating can someone please help?

Thank you. You have been extremely helpful. They did end up emailing me.
Hi, I'm really sorry that your order was seized, unfortunately this happens sometimes and you shouldn't worry about it too much. If you emailed us and it's taking a while to get a response, it's possible that our response went into your spam folder or your message just didn't get through, I usually recommend waiting a while and re-sending your message. Anyway we always do our best to make you satisfied, if you need any help in the future you can write here or via private message and we will do our best to help.

I did. I was in communication with them around July 27th. We had an email chain August 1st where I officially "ordered" my reshipment. But I asked them if they could please give me a tracking number if possible once it becomes available and I never received a reply back. So i emailed them on August 9th again. Then immediately afterwards I filled out a Contact Us form on their website in case they preferred I communicate with them that way. I know they're busy though so I totally understand! I'm not even sure if tracking numbers on reshipments are even a thing. I might have misunderstood.
Wow. I'm a huge dumbass. Sometimes I surprise even myself haha. I honestly didn't even think to look at my orders page. But sure enough, the order status and tracking number has been updated. I'm really sorry for wasting your time and for causing commotion. Thank you very much for all your help! This is my third order from them and the first two orders were perfect. They've been easy to deal with thus far this time as well even though we ran into the unfortunate snag.
Hi, thank you for the review, we're glad you got it all figured out. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to ask, we're always happy to help.

Thank you. You have been extremely helpful. They did end up emailing me.
thanks for the kind words and reply. I'm glad you are now in direct communication with them. If you ever need any other help or info etc., feel free to reach out to me and I will try my best to help with whatever I can do or know within my power or know from my own experience.

I made an order last Thursday on. All I have seen is awaiting payment for over a week. I sent three messages in that time and no one ever responds. I found this website and am hoping you all can help me.

I made an order last Thursday on. All I have seen is awaiting payment for over a week. I sent three messages in that time and no one ever responds. I found this website and am hoping you all can help me.
Did you already enter all the payment information on the source's site?

See my post quoted below for more details about how to make payment.

If you already did that and the payment was correct, then you should be ok -- it is just a matter of the source's staff manually checking each entry and confirming the payment so the order may be updated to the processing step (a warehouse will be sent the order to pick and pack, then it will move to the shipping step).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Hi, I'm really sorry that your order was seized, unfortunately this happens sometimes and you shouldn't worry about it too much. If you emailed us and it's taking a while to get a response, it's possible that our response went into your spam folder or your message just didn't get through, I usually recommend waiting a while and re-sending your message. Anyway we always do our best to make you satisfied, if you need any help in the future you can write here or via private message and we will do our best to help.
It happens every fucking day on here! I can't believe people are still dumb enough to order from your ass when most your orders get seized. Shit been going on for a hot minute

Did you already enter all the payment information on the source's site?

See my post quoted below for more details about how to make payment.

If you already did that and the payment was correct, then you should be ok -- it is just a matter of the source's staff manually checking each entry and confirming the payment so the order may be updated to the processing step (a warehouse will be sent the order to pick and pack, then it will move to the shipping step).
I paid with Bitcoin on Thursday. Got an order number with waiting on payment. It takes awhile for Bitcoin to be processed. On Friday, I had another order number pop-up. I used that one to send the final info. in and heard nothing back.
Sent three messages asking for assistance and never received a response back. Even though my money was sent, there is a chance that it is lost?

I paid with Bitcoin on Thursday. Got an order number with waiting on payment. It takes awhile for Bitcoin to be processed. On Friday, I had another order number pop-up. I used that one to send the final info. in and heard nothing back.
Sent three messages asking for assistance and never received a response back. Even though my money was sent, there is a chance that it is lost?
Hi, if you paid for your order and sent the transfer information correctly - everything should be fine, data processing can take some time, but eventually the funds will be credited, and the order will be collected and shipped. If you did not get an answer - do not worry about it, the messages are answered in the order of priority, the delay is most likely due to the large number of letters in our email, I also recommend checking your spam folder, it's often where the answers end up.

It happens every fucking day on here! I can't believe people are still dumb enough to order from your ass when most your orders get seized. Shit been going on for a hot minute
Hi, you are right, unfortunately orders are sometimes seized, but this happens in all stores and depends partly on luck, sometimes orders are delivered without any problems, sometimes they are seized, in rare cases it may happen several times in a row. In turn we do our best to make sure orders come without any problems, we really want people to get their orders as soon as possible, so we are constantly looking for new and safer ways of delivery.