MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength,
for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
ZMCCBSl.gif

Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

How bad is pip from Testosterone E 500?
I have used it and it gave me significant PIP.
At just 1 cc, it had a lot of PIP for a week (maybe more) after the shot.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of the 500 on its own.

Then, I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it all up completely in one syringe before using.
The mild normal concentration oils helped reduce the overall PIP a lot. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.

I would only use it if you are very experienced and understand PIP; can handle the discomfort, mix it in a stack with mild oils (all in the same syringe), and have a good reason/need for the 500 (for example I wanted to run a gram a week in two shots with room for the EQ and deca).

I have used it and it gave me significant PIP.
At just 1 cc, it had a lot of PIP for a week (maybe more) after the shot.
I do not think there are many people that could handle the PIP of the 500 on its own.

Then, I used it mixed in a barrel with 1cc TEST500 + 1cc EQ + 1/2cc Deca and really mixed it all up completely in one syringe before using.
The mild normal concentration oils helped reduce the overall PIP a lot. But even then, it still was more PIP than a typical Test300.

I would only use it if you are very experienced and understand PIP; can handle the discomfort, mix it in a stack with mild oils (all in the same syringe), and have a good reason/need for the 500 (for example I wanted to run a gram a week in two shots with room for the EQ and deca).
Man, I really appreciate your honesty!

You're a rep as I understand and you don't sugarcoat that's a very good sign.

Thanks for the information :)

prob been asked before but when will code check work again? got some anavar to verify. keep getting 429

Too Many Requests​

The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time.

prob been asked before but when will code check work again? got some anavar to verify. keep getting 429

Too Many Requests​

Hi, I checked, now the site is available and working, if you can not open it try to use another browser, device or provider, you can also use TOR or VPN service.

Too Many Requests​

The site is up and working -- I just accessed the site using the Tor browser at about 12:45pm EST (August 10, 2022).
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/code
It is working for me on my laptop using the Tor browser (link below to get Tor for free):

But when I tried using the Google Chrome browser, I get the same error you posted. literally tried each browser less than a minute apart.
So it is working with some browsers but not others.

Hopefully it is something the source can resolve that and get it to work with all browsers in all countries..
Nonetheless, until then, simply use a browser that is working with it such as Tor.

More success from the new W2 path :)

I just received a couple orders with 2 packs making it in just under 2 weeks! (that might be the fastest I have ever seen a TD from W2); and, the 3rd took 18 days, which is also a very fast international T/A time.
xVnIZyG.jpg

How about you guys?
Anyone else notice much faster delivery times from the new W2?

Lets keep a good thing going strong for a long time -- please don't post too much details, stealth/discrete methods, locations, tracking, packaging pics, or any other private/sensitive info in public.

With that said, please feel free to simply state if you have enjoyed recent success and how long it took to arrive.

If anyone else has placed an order in the past couple weeks (since the new W2 methods started), you should be getting your packs very soon.

I just received a couple orders with 2 packs making it in just under 2 weeks! (that might be the fastest I have ever seen a TD from W2); and, the 3rd took 18 days, which is also a very fast international T/A time.
xVnIZyG.jpg

How about you guys?

Lets keep a good thing going strong for a long time -- please don't post too much details, stealth/discrete methods, locations, tracking, packaging pics, or any other private/sensitive info in public.

With that said, please feel free to simply state if you have enjoyed recent success and how long it took to arrive.

If anyone else has placed an order in the past couple weeks (since the new W2 methods started), you should be getting your packs very soon.
Three W2 orders. First seized. 2 and 3 made it through. Order 1 reshipped stealth and made it through.

xVnIZyG.jpg

How about you guys?

Took 2 weeks. Very happy but I'll pay extra for W3 from now on. ;)

Hi, I'm sorry to be impatient but I've sent a couple of emails following up with you about the reshipment of the order that had been seized a couple of weeks ago. Can you please let me know if a tracking number is available yet!

Hi, I'm sorry to be impatient but I've sent a couple of emails following up with you about the reshipment of the order that had been seized a couple of weeks ago. Can you please let me know if a tracking number is available yet!
Hi, messages are answered on a first-come, first-served basis, so it may take some time to get a response, usually it takes a few days. Don't worry, for security reasons the track number is not issued immediately, but some time after the order is placed, your track will be automatically sent as soon as it is available.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the most direct way to contact the source -- so you already did what I tell people to do and that is the most direct way to communicate with the source.

Did you get any reply from the source? anything that indicates they did receive your communication?
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

I do not have any other way that is more direct or any way to have someone contact you (I am a customer in the USA and have no special access or authority to see accounts or private customer info).

Nonetheless, I can offer some more advice from my own experience. When I needed a reship in the past, and I have seen the same experience from others, and wrote to the source, the source often simply sent the reship after verifying the pack failed to reach the destination (tracking shows no delivery update), without any additional correspondence.

By this I mean, the source receives the "Contact Us" message and their customer service has issued reships without ever replying to the message.
Therefore, it may be the case that your reship was already processed and on its way (in which case customer service may not reply to further inquiries in regards to the same order number).
I don't know if it is still this way.

You can check your order status on the source's site and see if the status is something such as "order lost" or "reshipped" -- either of these status will confirm that the source did receive your message, agrees that it was lost or seized, and has already processed the need for a reship.

Also, if tracking info has been added, it will be listed here under the order details.

l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

You seem to have too much free time, because you keep trying to talk over and over again about the mistakes of our company, right? It's obviously boring already, but you don't think so. I'll give you some good advice - try to do something useful! Spend time with your family and friends, play sports, make more money, gain experience. Otherwise, you won't even notice how you've wasted quite a few hours of your life on idle talk on the Internet.
I got some anavar from you guys a month ago and have been sick ever since. Brain fog, chest tightness and pain, fatigue, depression etc. only took one 10mg tab. i even tested it and it was dbol. Who knows what else was in there. I bought it from your w2. I hope you guys go out of business.

Last edited: