MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

I just got my own TD from the new W2 path (I will just say it is more direct -- I don't want to say too specific of details in public for obvious reasons).
I did choose the discreet option, but there is no evidence the pack was searched in any way -- I am confident it simply passed without any inspection.
Nonetheless, I will continue to choose the discreet option and just select the option to have real labels sent separately for a small additional cost.
Also, it is worth mentioning that the overall travel time was much faster than I have seen in the past few years.
The new method is looking good so far.
I hope everyone else will now be enjoying successful delivery.

Just so everyone knows, I ordered in the middle of April. My first order was seized, and evidently the reship without the promo items is seized as well. So I have been waiting for over 3 months for nothing and lost $500. This source is garbage
My package has been stuck “inbound into customs” for over a month. Does this mean my package is seized? My order was shipped on June 6th and now almost 2 months later it hasn’t even got past U.S. customs.

This is part of my bloodwork on Pharmacom's Test C 150 mg/wk cruise. I'm quite satisfied with the testosterone result (7.4 multiplier), but I'm not sure how to interpret the Free T4 and TSH values. They're quite on the low side, do you think there's any problem with my thyroid? What symptoms should I watch out for? I don't want to be self medicating with thyroid medications if it's not really needed. Thank you.

Transcribed values:
Free T4: 0.69 ng/dL [Ref: 0.70 - 1.48]
TSH: 0.52 μIU/mL [Ref: 0.35 - 4.94]
Testosterone: 11.15 ng/mL [Ref: 2.49 - 8.36] ECLIA method

Cruise Bloodwork.png

My package has been stuck “inbound into customs” for over a month. Does this mean my package is seized? My order was shipped on June 6th and now almost 2 months later it hasn’t even got past U.S. customs.
sounds seized to me.

But don't worry, I have personally had multiple seizures at my home address and as long as you do not do anything to cause additional legal risk, you will not have any trouble.
Your address does not get flagged (I continue to get packs after having a few seizures here through the years).

While I have seen packs still arrive months later (in rare cases even after it was assumed lost and a reship had arrived), it sounds like yours is most likely seized.

If it does get seized, you will get a letter from homeland security or US Customs and Border patrol.Do NOT reply to any seizure letters and you will have no trouble. This letter simply means your package was seized. But you do not yet have any legal trouble as long as you do NOT claim that pack (do NOT reply to the letter in any way).

If you reply or make any claim to ownership of the pack, you may face serious legal issues. For all you know, the pack was not yours and you have no idea what this letter is all about -- if anyone asks, you know nothing and it must be someone sent something to a wrong address. You have never taken possession of the pack and you must not make any claim that it was intended to be yours.

Do NOT talk to anyone at all about the pack because nothing you say will help you and everything can and will be used against you if the situation escalates to a court of law (5th amendment right to remain silent -- and ask for your attorney).
Do NOT reply to the seizure, or any related, letters).

Basicstero gives one free reship attempt for all paid items (but not promo, bonus, or other extras) in an order. So all is not lost yet just because of a seizure letter because you can get one more try, to recover the main paid items, for free from the source.

If seized contact the source by using the "Contact US" page on the Basicstero site and explain your pack was seized -- the source will offer a free reship with proof of seizure.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

The source just started using a new shipping method and route in July (announced in the post quoted below), and so far it is showing much better results. Your reship should enjoy the benefits of this new method.
Hi there! We have good news - our new shipping way has proven to be great! Shipping time is about 3 weeks, some customers have already received everything, others should get it in the next 2-4 days. It takes a couple of days to get through customs. By the end of summer we plan to open W1, which will be based in Europe and deliver to it, as well as to the States. And ,btw, we have already tested delivery to there and also are satisfied with the result - 3 weeks, fast customs. At the moment W1 is in the process of importing goods.

This is part of my bloodwork on Pharmacom's Test C 150 mg/wk cruise. I'm quite satisfied with the testosterone result (7.4 multiplier), but I'm not sure how to interpret the Free T4 and TSH values. They're quite on the low side, do you think there's any problem with my thyroid? What symptoms should I watch out for? I don't want to be self medicating with thyroid medications if it's not really needed. Thank you.

Transcribed values:

View attachment 170478
Your THS looks good to me. Keep in mind THS is "Thyroid Stimulating Hormone" which means it is the hormone the stimulates the gland to make the other hormones. This means, if the thyroids was failing to produce enough thyroid hormones, TSH would be HIGH because it is trying to push the thyroid to catch up.
Therefore, usually a clue to potential thyroids problems is when the TSH is too High.

You can also help give your thyroid the the components needed for making thyroid hormone; supplement with the following (all except tyrosine should just be taken by everyone anyway, regardless of thyroid, for general health benifits):

• Iodine/Iodide (combo of both version because different tissues use different versions): https://www.amazon.com/Biotics-Research-Iodizyme-HPTM-Metabolism-Metabolic/dp/B07D7DLV3N/
NOTE: I split the Iodine/Iodide tabs into quarters (1/4 a tab) and just take a small amount every day.
Also, keep it refrigerated and the bottle sealed in a small zip-lock bag because the iodine can evaporate out over time.

• Selenium (good anyway for other reasons too, but you need to supplement it if you take iodine): https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Selenium-200-VCaps/dp/B00SJKPBNY/
I take one of these daily.

• Ashwagandha (it would needs its own post to list the benefits; simply research it and you will find why it is an excellent addition to everyone's daily supplement stack): https://www.amazon.com/Ashwagandha-Extract-Bulksupplements-Natural-Stress/dp/B01N7VM762/

• Tyrosine is the amino that is used to make thyroid hormone: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-L-Tyrosine-500-Capsules/dp/B0013OUPSE/

Last edited:
Cruise Bloodwork.png"]170478[/ATTACH]

Your THS looks good to me. Keep in mind THS is "Thyroid Stimulating Hormone" which means it is the hormone the stimulates the gland to make the other hormones. This means, if the thyroids was failing to produce enough thyroid hormones, TSH would be HIGH because it is trying to push the thyroid to catch up.
Therefore, usually a clue to potential thyroids problems is when the TSH is too High.

You can also help give your thyroid the the components needed for making thyroid hormone; supplement with the following (all except tyrosine should just be taken by everyone anyway, regardless of thyroid, for general health benifits):

• Iodine/Iodide (combo of both version because different tissues use different versions): https://www.amazon.com/Biotics-Research-Iodizyme-HPTM-Metabolism-Metabolic/dp/B07D7DLV3N/
NOTE: I split the Iodine/Iodide tabs into quarters (1/4 a tab) and just take a small amount every day.
Also, keep it refrigerated and the bottle sealed in a small zip-lock bag because the iodine can evaporate out over time.

• Selenium (good anyway for other reasons too, but you need to supplement it if you take iodine): https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Selenium-200-VCaps/dp/B00SJKPBNY/
I take one of these daily.

• Ashwagandha (it would needs its own post to list the benefits; simply research it and you will find why it is an excellent addition to everyone's daily supplement stack): https://www.amazon.com/Ashwagandha-Extract-Bulksupplements-Natural-Stress/dp/B01N7VM762/

• Tyrosine is the amino that is used to make thyroid hormone: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-L-Tyrosine-500-Capsules/dp/B0013OUPSE/
Thank you for your feedback. I honestly don't plan on adding any supplements to my regimen, if it's not really needed. Do you think my slightly lower FT4 level (0.1 ng/dL below the bottom reference range) is problematic? If not, I prefer to leave it as it is.

It's not the speed of progress that's important, it's that you keep moving forward.

kiLUwrmodTWg63ISJwtX4JgfXtYb9eMr10QylA61IaZeP6Xu9-_M-0Gt8O7NUaaWGnmwkbAiqALuj1ELb3LB8g3b.jpg

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, delays sometimes happen, but they usually take less time, so there's a good chance that customs seized the order. Unfortunately it always depends on luck, most orders arrive without problems, but sometimes they are seized, in rare cases it can happen several times in a row.

@Pharmacom Support

Did I get fake gear? I ordered from official basicstero.ws website but for some reason my verification codes say its fake on pharmacom.ltd

Can you help me figure this out please?

IMG_0962.jpeg

EDIT: sorry I am an idiot, I was checking on pharmacom.ltd which was a fake site, is checks out legit on pharmacom.com which is the actual site..

Last edited:

Transcribed values:

View attachment 170478
Hi, thanks for posting the bloodwork, we're glad you're happy with your testosterone result.

@Pharmacom Support

Did I get fake gear? I ordered from official basicstero.ws website but for some reason my verification codes say its fake on pharmacom.ltd

Can you help me figure this out please?

View attachment 170598

EDIT: sorry I am an idiot, I was checking on pharmacom.ltd which was a fake site, is checks out legit on pharmacom.com which is the actual site..
Hi, you're right, the site with the LTD domain is scammers, the official code checker site with the COM domain.

Hi, you're right, the site with the LTD domain is scammers, the official code checker site with the COM domain.
Can you give me a list of trusted resellers in USA because the basicstero store is sold out of a lot of things I want

do you know when you will restock Proviron or Test C or Sustanon?

Can you give me a list of trusted resellers in USA because the basicstero store is sold out of a lot of things I want

do you know when you will restock Proviron or Test C or Sustanon?
If you want to be sure of the quality of the goods, we recommend ordering only on our official website. Usually there are restock every few months, most likely the next restock will be in September, maybe a little earlier.

Thank you for your feedback. I honestly don't plan on adding any supplements to my regimen, if it's not really needed. Do you think my slightly lower FT4 level (0.1 ng/dL below the bottom reference range) is problematic? If not, I prefer to leave it as it is.
I do not think it is problem unless you are having some issues you think may be a result of the T4 levels.
Or, having a lot of trouble losing weight (but see my next point because more bloodwork would be needed to determine if there is actually too much or too little T3).

The T4 may be low because you are converting a lot of T4 to T3 (or reverse T3). I do not think you have thyroid problem -- if you were deficient, THS would be high as a result of trying to stimulate increased output.
T4 coverts to T3 and reverse T3. There are bloodworks that can allow you to see more details and determine those values as well.
CN39ncY.jpg

However, if you do not have any undesirable symptoms that make you want to spend the money to look into thing further, I would just take the iodine and selenium supplements I mentioned (they are low cost and important for overall health anyway), and then not worry about things.
Once a year get that same basic panel and see where your numbers are at -- if the number or symptoms change and follow-up testing is needed, then do it at that time.
rs9p6SJ.png

Last edited:
I do not think it is problem unless you are having some issues you think may be a result of the T4 levels.
Or, having a lot of trouble losing weight (but see my next point because more bloodwork would be needed to determine if there is actually too much or too little T3).

The T4 may be low because you are converting a lot of T4 to T3 (or reverse T3). I do not think you have thyroid problem -- if you were deficient, THS would be high as a result of trying to stimulate increased output.
T4 coverts to T3 and reverse T3. There are bloodworks that can allow you to see more details and determine those values as well.
CN39ncY.jpg

However, if you do not have any undesirable symptoms that make you want to spend the money to look into thing further, I would just take the iodine and selenium supplements I mentioned (they are low cost and important for overall health anyway), and then not worry about things.
Once a year get that same basic panel and see where your numbers are at -- if the number or symptoms change and follow-up testing is needed, then do it at that time.
rs9p6SJ.png
Got it, thanks for your detailed response. I plan on consulting with a doctor and see if I need to check my Total or Free T3.

Hey there to everyone who's in our community!​

Your favorite HGH Pharmatropin and Meltos are once again available for International Warehouse (W2)!

But we have some sad news for you - Meltos is the only left in stock at the moment...

Nowadays the Clenbuterol is under increased legislation for its production and it is impossible to find a top-quality 99% raw product in the worlwide market!

So, we stopped the production and at the moment we have the last quantities in stock for W2.