MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Literally sitting with UK Customs for one week, then started moving last night, got the package today.
No, normal shipping option. But the package is very well packed, it took me 5 mins to take stuff out.

Came untouched, I lost hope already because it showed "In Customs for Evaluation" for a week, turns out no one bothered to evaluate :cool:
Hi, I'm really glad you got your order, thanks for writing about it.

Basicstero site is up and working for me today.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Everything looks good and seems normal on my end.

How long does it take in the USA when package is "Inbound to Customs"?

Does this mean it is seized?
I have never seen this before and it has been in this stage for 10 days.
Hi, it usually takes about a week, but sometimes it can take a little longer. Don't worry, it's quite possible that the parcel is taking a long time at customs because of the large number of shipments.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Hi. pharmacom. US domestic warehouse - still ok to order? how many days does delivery take?
By the way, I have shorts of your brand. very good quality. but they have deteriorated and I thought if I could buy shorts of your brand from you ?!
Hi, as far as I know the warehouse is working now without any problems, after ordering, delivery usually takes about a few weeks. About the clothes, glad to hear that you like the quality, but unfortunately we are not selling them temporarily.

No more W1?
W1 service is currently unavailable. The source needs to staff a new W1 before they can offer W1 service again.
Please see the post from the source quoted below for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! READ IT!

Dear customers!

Some bad news for EU fans...

Unfortunately, we had to suspend the work of European Warehouse 1.

At the moment, we have some personal troubles with the staff. We observe and regret the difficulties that we deliver to you when you order from a European Warehouse.

We cannot ignore observe the decline in our professionalism and our reputation , just only of irresponsible personalities. We promise that soon the W1 will comeback to work again, as efficiently and promising as possible!

All orders that have the "ORDER SHIPPED" status will be sent and updated with the tracking number.

For sure, soon it will be received by those who have already been waiting for some time. If you ordered, but now your status is "Deleted" - please contact us!

So, Warehouse 2 and Warehouse 3 continues to hardtime working, for sure! We hope for an understanding and quick solution to existing problems! See you!

Anyone from England/EU order from pcom recently? Just seems like Americans complaining of seizures.

I’ve been off for a long time now but I’ve only ever used pcom gear. Wanna hear from someone that’s done a recent cycle, is the gear still top quality?

Anyone from England/EU order from pcom recently? Just seems like Americans complaining of seizures.

I’ve been off for a long time now but I’ve only ever used pcom gear. Wanna hear from someone that’s done a recent cycle, is the gear still top quality?
@theseus2019 recently posted that his order successfully arrived in the UK after sitting in customs for a week (post quoted below).
Literally sitting with UK Customs for one week, then started moving last night, got the package today.

Hi, as far as I know the warehouse is working now without any problems, after ordering, delivery usually takes about a few weeks. About the clothes, glad to hear that you like the quality, but unfortunately we are not selling them temporarily.
did I understand correctly?! if I order w3 for the usa that the order will be delivered in a few weeks? why so long for domestic delivery ?

PHARMA HEN 50 / GW1516
(also commonly know as GW501516 or "Cardarine")
KEghwq3.jpg
kY4nOCo.jpg

Pharmacom Lab's oral version of is currently (18 July 2022) available from the Basicstero store at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/gw1516/hennos-oral-10

and

Pharmacom Lab's injectable version is currently (18 July 2022) available from Basicstero store at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/injectableline/gw1516

• INFORMATION:
GW1516 (also known as Cardarine / Endurobol) is not a steroid; it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). It was originally developed for the treatment of obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular diseases.

GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

GW1516 activates adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (enzyme involved in energy processes in our body) and thus stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. In studies GW1516 demonstrated the ability to reverse the metabolic disorder in obese men with prediabetes syndrome, most likely by stimulation of fatty acid oxidation.

In studies GW1516 has shown muscular protective and enhancing effects and this seems to be related to a decrease in muscle inflammation and damage. GW1516 has been shown to elicit cardiovascular protection possibly due to its actions in decreasing insulin spikes and stabilizing cholesterol levels as found in research. It is notable, that GW1516 not only decreases very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), but also increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL), which is the result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1, caused by GW1516.

From the very beginning GW-1516 was accompanied by defamatory information. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) put it into the list of hazardous to health drugs, justifying this action by the statement that the drug may allegedly contribute to carcinogenesis. According to research from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug caused cancer in rats. In these studies subjected rats were administrated unphysiologic dosages of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Let`s draw an analogy with a human: for a 200lb (roughly 90 kg) man such a dose would be equal to 900 mg per day. These dosages defy any common sense; moreover, it can`t be compared with the standard dose of 20 mg per day for this compound. 900 mg/day of GW1516 is comparable to taking 14625 mg of aspirin per day (while its standard single dose does not exceed 325 mg). Forget cancer, this dosage of aspirin could literally KILL you!

There are two main uses of GW1516 is sport. First, to increase endurance. The test results showed a 68% endurance increase in rats while running on a treadmill when taking GW1516. A common dose of 10 mg/day will ensure a substantial enhancement in endurance. When used in bodybuilding GW1516 can significantly reduce rest time between sets.

The second reason to use GW1516 is fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, this means it helps burn fat and keep muscles.

In fact, GW1516 has not shown any significant side effects. There is no hormones suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The only thing that should be noted is that GW1516 significantly activates metabolism and contributes to the rapid consumption of glycogen during exercises, so do not exceed recommended dosages otherwise signs of hypoglycemia (weakness, drowsiness, hunger, muscular cramps, in severe cases - loss of consciousness) may occur. If you feel some of these signs, immediately eat something sweet (containing fast carbs).

• Video on this compound's Health Benefits:

• Summary and overview of this compound and it's effects
(I know some may not like this speaker; however, he has a lot of good info collected and the presentation here about this compound is of value regardless.):

• The facts about health considerations and studies:

PHARMA HEN 50 (GW1516)
PHARMA HEN 50 is not a steroid - it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

Two main uses of GW1516 in sport are increased endurance and fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, which means it will allow you to burn fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Ok ty that’s good. Was thinking it’s a USA thing about the seizures. But was hoping to hear from someone that’s recently completed a cycle?
Hi, our products have not changed, they are still the same high quality as before.

Sent several emails over the past week and a half over an order that was seized after hitting customs.

Haven’t heard anything back from the W2 support email since 7/9. Have thrown in over 30 orders and laid down a lot through basicstero…not asking a lot to have someone get back to me.

Sent several emails over the past week and a half over an order that was seized after hitting customs.

Haven’t heard anything back from the W2 support email since 7/9. Have thrown in over 30 orders and laid down a lot through basicstero…not asking a lot to have someone get back to me.
The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below to make sure you are using the correct site and page):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Also, be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

I hope that may help.
If you have already done all of those things, then maybe your email service provider is not compatible or some other technical issue with the source -- in such a case consider asking @Pharmacom Support if he has any other suggestion or help for you.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below to make sure you are using the correct site and page):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
Also, be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

I hope that may help.
If you have already done all of those things, then maybe your email service provider is not compatible or some other technical issue with the source -- in such a case consider asking @Pharmacom Support if he has any other suggestion or help for you.
That is how I originally submitted the contact request, and several emails were exchanged early on with no issue. They are in my spam folder and it’s not an issuer with the provider.

I have just submitted another contact request through the website. Please have someone contact me ASAP.

That is how I originally submitted the contact request, and several emails were exchanged early on with no issue. They are in my spam folder and it’s not an issuer with the provider.

I have just submitted another contact request through the website. Please have someone contact me ASAP.
That is the most direct way to contact the source -- so you already did what I tell people to do and that is the most direct way to communicate with the source.
I do not have any other way that is more direct or any way to have someone contact you (I am a customer in the USA and have no special access or authority to see accounts or private customer info, and no way to single out your specific inquiry or message to tell the source's staff across the world about it).

@Pharmacom Support may have more access or ability to see your order details; consider messaging him if you need further assistance beyond the scope of my advice here.

But if you have received replies and exchanged emails, I do not understand what is going on or what more is needed (and I respect your private business should remain private -- most importantly, for your own anonymity and safety).

Nonetheless, I can offer some more advice from my own experience. When I needed a reship in the past, and I have seen the same experience from others, and wrote to the source, the source often simply sent the reship after verifying the pack failed to reach the destination (tracking shows no delivery update), without any additional correspondence.
By this I mean, the source receives the "Contact Us" message and their customer service has issued reships without ever replying to the message.
Therefore, it may be the case that your reship was already processed and on its way (in which case customer service may not reply to further inquiries in regards to the same order number).
I don't know if it is still this way.

You can check your order status on the source's site and see if the status is something such as "order lost" or "reshipped" -- either of these status will confirm that the source did receive your message, agrees that it was lost or seized, and has already processed the need for a reship.

l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Last edited: