MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sent several emails over the past week and a half over an order that was seized after hitting customs.

Haven’t heard anything back from the W2 support email since 7/9. Have thrown in over 30 orders and laid down a lot through basicstero…not asking a lot to have someone get back to me.
That is how I originally submitted the contact request, and several emails were exchanged early on with no issue. They are in my spam folder and it’s not an issuer with the provider.

I have just submitted another contact request through the website. Please have someone contact me ASAP.
Hi, because we get quite a few emails, it can take a while to get a response. If you don't get an answer in the next few days, you can ask your question to me in private messages.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than that which is listed above (in the "code" box), it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi there! We have good news - our new shipping way has proven to be great! Shipping time is about 3 weeks, some customers have already received everything, others should get it in the next 2-4 days. It takes a couple of days to get through customs. By the end of summer we plan to open W1, which will be based in Europe and deliver to it, as well as to the States. And ,btw, we have already tested delivery to there and also are satisfied with the result - 3 weeks, fast customs. At the moment W1 is in the process of importing goods.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.
NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Hi there! We have good news - our new shipping way has proven to be great! Shipping time is about 3 weeks, some customers have already received everything, others should get it in the next 2-4 days. It takes a couple of days to get through customs. By the end of summer we plan to open W1, which will be based in Europe and deliver to it, as well as to the States. And ,btw, we have already tested delivery to there and also are satisfied with the result - 3 weeks, fast customs. At the moment W1 is in the process of importing goods.
Nice! :)
That is a lot of good news for everyone.
thanks for posting an update here.

any promo codes?
There is no code needed for you to enjoy the Basicstero discounts.

All cart discounts are automatically applied, and if there is a promo still active a "select bonus items" step will appear during check-out if the criteria are met for an order to qualify for the current promo.
Basicstero's SPRING 2022 PROMO!
LGHCAjp.jpg

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.
In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page, and leave a comment on your order.
Estimated delivery time from W2 is about 30-40 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Enjoy your Basicstero orders and have a good Spring season!

My reship was in customs for about 11 days, including Independence Day, and is now moving again. Should be here Saturday or so. The original shipment was in customs for about two weeks, then I got a seizure letter. This was in the facility in the middle of the country. It varies for everyone, but this should give you some idea.
Yeah never mind. It’s been sitting in “in transit to next facility” status since the 13th. It’s never getting here. So yeah fuck pharmacom. I will not be ordering from this source again. Domestic or international

Yeah never mind. It’s been sitting in “in transit to next facility” status since the 13th. It’s never getting here. So yeah fuck pharmacom. I will not be ordering from this source again. Domestic or international
Just so everyone knows, I ordered in the middle of April. My first order was seized, and evidently the reship without the promo items is seized as well. So I have been waiting for over 3 months for nothing and lost $500. This source is garbage

how is w3 warehouse for us domestic shipping now ? and how fast is the delivery
My W3 orders updated to "shipped" about a few business days, to a week at most, after payment was confirmed.
Then, once in the postal system, it took about a week (sometime less) to cross a lot of the country and successfully arrive.

Also, the source recently replied about W3 with the info in the posts quoted below:
Hi, as far as I know the warehouse is working now without any problems, after ordering, delivery usually takes about a few weeks.
did I understand correctly?! if I order w3 for the usa that the order will be delivered in a few weeks? why so long for domestic delivery ?
Hi, I meant the total time from money transfer to receipt, usually delivery takes less time, but sometimes there are slight delays.

Any update on when clen will be restocked w3?
I don't have any info regarding restock of specific items.

The source usually does not say anything about specific items until the actual restock is complete and confirmed (it is difficult to make predictions and promises ahead of time about restock of a specific item because of factors, such as postal service delays, global issues, seizure risk etc, beyond anyone's control).

In the post quoted below, the source says that they are trying to have a restock every couple months.
Hi, usually restock products every 1-2 months, most likely the next restock will be in July or August.

Just so everyone knows, I ordered in the middle of April. My first order was seized, and evidently the reship without the promo items is seized as well. So I have been waiting for over 3 months for nothing and lost $500. This source is garbage
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, it's really important for us that customers get their orders, but unfortunately we can't control delivery service or customs. Partly it always depends on luck, usually the orders come without problems, but sometimes they get seized by customs, sometimes it happens several times in a row, anyway, we always try to do our best to make sure the orders come without problems.

The new W2 path is looking very good so far :)
I have already had a few guys confirm touchdowns and message me saying their new orders and/or reships of previously lost orders have arrived successfully.
Also, my own personal order has arrived -- and, an added bonus, it was much faster than expected.
This is really good news so far and I hope we will all continue to enjoy this success.