MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Since the beginning of 2022, U.S. Customs has become more controlled and has started to confiscate a lot of orders particularly severely, including those we ship via discreet delivery. We have no way of influencing their work, but at the moment we are actively looking for new ways and things that can make our side of the business better.

Problem is I’m getting items from other sources international, it’s the location perhaps of where pharmacom is sending it from . Not to mention there are certain ISC facilities in the US that are absolutely horrible and package will be seized. Others not so much.

A lot of this is pharmacom not paying attention to details of why things are getting seized, there is a pattern I’m seeing

If you want to be the best, work with the best.

-Ph-oVkLOIwFMjXR49XKdQcnWYljj7YvEZ3KPigsXqd3RIEttnXzG-8P2bGAh1zBAgYIxyAW.jpg

Good news!
The recent technical problems with our Email server and the “Contact Us” feature, are now resolved.
Therefore, ability for Basicstero customer service staff to reply to “Contact Us” inquiries should now be restored.
Basicstero management apologizes for any inconvenience to which the recent downtime may have contributed. The downtime was frustrating for us too and our business is hindered without support-staff being able to communicate with customers.
The “Contact Us” email issue is fixed and our customer service staff is working diligently to get through the large back-log of inquiries.
We ask for your understanding that this workload also takes time. As one of the most popular AAS producers in the world, we have a very large volume of business which means just a couple weeks of downtime creates an immense backlog of work.
All “Contact Us” inquiries that reached us should have a reply soon.
Remember to check your Email “Spam” in case a reply ends up there.
Thank you for your continued patience as out staff works to reply to all of the pending inquires.
Good to hear. thank for posting the update.

I know these technical issues and downtime hurts business; so, I’m confident you are always doing all you can to defend against cyber-attacks, have the website working, and maintain customer-service’s ability to communicate with customers.

Nonetheless, it seems that sometimes there is a difficult time getting it fixed (I completely understand you are steroid producers and bodybuilders, not computer techs). I do not know the cost or depth and implications involved with my next suggestion (I do understand this is not a typical business because some of the products are not legal in many countries), but some of things may be beyond the scope of understanding and/or ability of whomever is currently responsible for technical support and programming. Maybe hiring someone external may be required (again, I know this is not a typical type of business and dangerous to involve just anyone because of legal risk to all involved).

Technical problems, and just problems in general, are part of all businesses (and most things in life); I wish it were different, and easier, so none of us had to endure any problems – everything grinds to a stand-still without customers being able to communicate with support-staff.

Hopefully the communication issues are all behind us now and everyone may get replies so we can all move forward in a more positive way.

How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons). Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in public posts.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order and tracking on the Basicstero site on your account dashboard by logging into your Basicstero account and clicking on the "My orders" to see your dashboard >> then select the "details" action for an order on your order list to see information about the order such as payment details and tracking etc.
When the payment is confirmed, the status will change from "waiting for payment" to "processing." The final status update will be to "order shipped" when the package has been sent into the postal system.
If tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.
l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Promo package received. Weirdly enough they threw in 2 blisters of clen, one of which had a couple of pills missing lol. Never ordered clen in my main order nor my promo item selection, so not sure why I received it, but it sure doesn't hurt.

Promo package received. Weirdly enough they threw in 2 blisters of clen, one of which had a couple of pills missing lol. Never ordered clen in my main order nor my promo item selection, so not sure why I received it, but it sure doesn't hurt.
Sometimes they throw in free gift extras such as blisters that have some cosmetic blem or missing a pill etc. that cannot be sold at full price.
Over the years, I have even received winny, var, dbol, and I think an adex, strips as free gifts.
So it is just a nice bonus they randomly do when they have extras available.

Problem is I’m getting items from other sources international, it’s the location perhaps of where pharmacom is sending it from . Not to mention there are certain ISC facilities in the US that are absolutely horrible and package will be seized. Others not so much.

A lot of this is pharmacom not paying attention to details of why things are getting seized, there is a pattern I’m seeing
Well, in your mind, maybe it all looks pretty easy and simple, but in fact it is not. It takes a fair amount of time to make such improvements and changes. We have to understand which solutions in the long run will be effective and which will not.
I can definitely say that we will soon solve this issue and the problem with the large number of seizures will be eliminated. We will soon find a solution to this problem, be sure of it!

Good to hear. thank for posting the update.

I know these technical issues and downtime hurts business; so, I’m confident you are always doing all you can to defend against cyber-attacks, have the website working, and maintain customer-service’s ability to communicate with customers.

Nonetheless, it seems that sometimes there is a difficult time getting it fixed (I completely understand you are steroid producers and bodybuilders, not computer techs). I do not know the cost or depth and implications involved with my next suggestion (I do understand this is not a typical business because some of the products are not legal in many countries), but some of things may be beyond the scope of understanding and/or ability of whomever is currently responsible for technical support and programming. Maybe hiring someone external may be required (again, I know this is not a typical type of business and dangerous to involve just anyone because of legal risk to all involved).

Technical problems, and just problems in general, are part of all businesses (and most things in life); I wish it were different, and easier, so none of us had to endure any problems – everything grinds to a stand-still without customers being able to communicate with support-staff.

Hopefully the communication issues are all behind us now and everyone may get replies so we can all move forward in a more positive way.
Of course, we try to minimize these problems and this happens very rarely!

It's a free gift, we put it in every order on a random basis. These are always pill products that, for whatever reason, come out in batches with physical defects. We never sell this kind of stuff, so we put it in every order based on availability.

Time for some beers and cookouts -- you can have all "cheat meal" days from now until the 5th -- our strict diets can start again next week :)
To my American brothers here in the US, and anyone else around the world that celebrates it, have a happy Independence Day holiday weekend and enjoy a good 4th of July with your friends and families.
Be safe and have fun celebrating our Country and our Freedom.

Last edited:
PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. As my colleagues have already said, the free packages are just a gift that is added randomly. We hope you will be satisfied with the quality of our products, if you have any questions in the future, just email us, we are always happy to help.

Hi all.

It's pretty quiet here today, I wish everyone a good weekend, take care and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reminder, and a repost for those that may not already know:
Pharmacom Labs Produces Testosterone Undecanoate

41fk4fU.jpg

Available to purchase at Basicstero (direct link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/testosterones/pharmatest-u-250

Testosterone-Undecanoate Information*:
Testosterone undecanoate (primarily marketed and known from the trade-name “Nebido”), is a very slow-acting ester of testosterone. This is the active drug that is used in Andriol, but in that case it is part of an oral medication, not an injectable. Nebido is being marketed as a replacement for established injectable testosterone products like Delatestryl®, Depo-Testosterone®, and Sustanon®, which are actually much faster acting in comparison. It is designed to offer a much less frequent injection schedule, and, therefore, much greater comfort for the patient. Nebido is a drug developed under a similar focus as testosterone buciclate, which is another very slow-acting injectable ester of testosterone.

History:
Nebido® was developed by international giant Schering AG, Germany (now Bayer). It first surfaced as a prescription drug in Finland and Germany in October and November of 2004, respectively. Within a year it had been approved for sale throughout Europe. Schering/Bayer has since also brought this product to Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Colombia, Korea, Venezuela, and various countries in Eastern Europe (86 countries in total). In July 2005, the U.S. pharmaceuticals firm Indevus purchased the rights to market Nebido under the Aveed trade name. The FDA has since held up U.S. approval of the drug, however, focusing on a small number of adverse reports in Germany. These specifically involve post-injection anaphylactic reactions and pulmonary oil microembolism. Most of these reactions are likely not due to a problem with the drug itself, but incorrect administration of the high-volume injection. Future approval in the U.S. is expected, but unclear.

Nebido® was described by Schering as being the, “first long-acting injection for the treatment of male hypogonadism.” This may be a matter of perspective, as other slow-acting esters do exist. Schering, however, is taking the lead to market in most regions. The applications for Nebido® are extremely narrow, being approved for use in men as a long-term treatment option for low androgen levels only. It is not labeled for use in women, or in males for other uses. Given the growing acceptance of androgen replacement therapy, and the comfort advantage that Nebido® seems to offer male hormone replacement therapy patients (esters like enanthate and cypionate generally require between 13 and 26 injections per year), it may very well become a dominant testosterone product in the years to come, especially with the marketing support of a pharmaceutical giant like Bayer.

Structural Characteristics:
Testosterone undecanoate is a modified form of testosterone, where a carboxylic acid ester (undecanoic acid) has been attached to the 17-beta hydroxyl group. Esterified forms of testosterone are less polar than free testosterone, and are absorbed more slowly from the area of injection. Once in the bloodstream, the ester is removed to yield free (active) testosterone. Esterified forms of testosterone are designed to prolong the window of therapeutic effect following administration, allowing for a less frequent injection schedule compared to injections of free (unesterified) steroid. Nebido® is designed to maintain physiological levels of testosterone for up to 14 weeks after injection.

Side Effects (Estrogenic):
Testosterone is readily aromatized in the body to estradiol (estrogen). The aromatase (estrogen synthetase) enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of testosterone. Elevated estrogen levels can cause side effects such as increased water retention, body fat gain, and gynecomastia. Testosterone is considered a moderately estrogenic steroid. An anti-estrogen such as clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen citrate may be necessary to prevent estrogenic side effects. One may alternately use an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex® (anastrozole), which more efficiently controls estrogen by preventing its synthesis. Aromatase inhibitors can be quite expensive in comparison to anti-estrogens, however, and may also have negative effects on blood lipids.

Estrogenic side effects will occur in a dose-dependent manner, with higher doses (above normal therapeutic levels) of testosterone more likely to require the concurrent use of an anti-estrogen or aromatase inhibitor. Since water retention and loss of muscle definition are common with higher doses of testosterone, this drug is usually considered a poor choice for dieting or cutting phases of training. Its moderate estrogenicity makes it more ideal for bulking phases, where the added water retention will support raw strength and muscle size, and help foster a stronger anabolic environment.

Side Effects (Androgenic):
Testosterone is the primary male androgen, responsible for maintaining secondary male sexual characteristics. Elevated levels of testosterone are likely to produce androgenic side effects including oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Men with a genetic predisposition for hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) may notice accelerated male pattern balding. Those concerned about hair loss may find a more comfortable option in nandrolone decanoate, which is a comparably less androgenic steroid. Women are warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids, especially with a strong androgen such as testosterone. These may include deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. In androgen-responsive target tissues such as the skin, scalp, and prostate, the high relative androgenicity of testosterone is dependent on its reduction to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The 5-alpha reductase enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of testosterone. The concurrent use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as finasteride or dutasteride will interfere with site-specific potentiation of testosterone action, lowering the tendency of testosterone drugs to produce androgenic side effects. It is important to remember that anabolic and androgenic effects are both mediated via the cytosolic androgen receptor. Complete separation of testosterone’s anabolic and androgenic properties is not possible, even with total 5-alpha reductase inhibition.

Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Testosterone does not have hepatotoxic effects; liver toxicity is unlikely. One study examined the potential for hepatotoxicity with high doses of testosterone by administering 400 mg of the hormone per day (2,800 mg per week) to a group of male subjects. The steroid was taken orally so that higher peak concentrations would be reached in hepatic tissues compared to intramuscular injections. The hormone was given daily for 20 days, and produced no significant changes in liver enzyme values including serum albumin, bilirubin, alanine-amino-transferase, and alkaline phosphatases.

Side Effects (Cardiovascular):
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependent on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction.

Testosterone tends to have a much less dramatic impact on cardiovascular risk factors than synthetic steroids. This is due in part to its openness to metabolism by the liver, which allows it to have less effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol. The aromatization of testosterone to estradiol also helps to mitigate the negative effects of androgens on serum lipids. In one study, 280 mg per week of testosterone ester (enanthate) had a slight but not statistically significant effect on HDL cholesterol after 12 weeks, but when taken with an aromatase inhibitor a strong (25%) decrease was seen. Studies using 300 mg of testosterone ester (enanthate) per week for twenty weeks without an aromatase inhibitor demonstrated only a 13% decrease in HDL cholesterol, while at 600 mg the reduction reached 21%. The negative impact of aromatase inhibition should be taken into consideration before such drug is added to testosterone therapy.

Due to the positive influence of estrogen on serum lipids, tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate are preferred to aromatase inhibitors for those concerned with cardiovascular health, as they offer a partial estrogenic effect in the liver. This allows them to potentially improve lipid profiles and offset some of the negative effects of androgens. With doses of 600 mg or less per week, the impact on lipid profile tends to be noticeable but not dramatic, making an anti-estrogen (for cardioprotective purposes) perhaps unnecessary. Doses of 600 mg or less per week have also failed to produce statistically significant changes in LDL/VLDL cholesterol, triglycerides, apolipoprotein B/C-III, C-reactive protein, and insulin sensitivity, all indicating a relatively weak impact on cardiovascular risk factors. When used in moderate doses, injectable testosterone esters are usually considered to be the safest of all anabolic/androgenic steroids.

To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.

Administration (General):
Due to the large injection volume, prescribing guidelines recommend that each injection be given slowly, taking approximately 60 seconds to administer the full dose. Nebido® should always be injected deep in large muscle.

Availability:
Testosterone undecanoate injection continues to increase in prominence as a pharmaceutical product. It is presently approved for sale in 86 countries worldwide. In reviewing some of the more popular products and changes on the global pharmaceutical market, we have made the following observations. Nebido gained approval for Europe-wide sales in 2005. The product has since been distributed throughout Europe, and is widely available in this region. Indevus, a subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals, has continued to push for FDA approval of Aveed in the United States.
*(credit: “ANABOLICS” 10th ed. by William Llewellyn)

"Your item has been presented to Customs on 07-07-2022 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete."

Damn it, is it a bad sign??

"Your item has been presented to Customs on 07-07-2022 for assessment. More information will be available once the assessment is complete."

Damn it, is it a bad sign??
I haven't seen that specific status before, but it does NOT sound like a good sign. It sounds like that means the pack is going to be inspected.
Hopefully its discrete shipping and the customs agent that inspects it is really new to the job or overworked and not playing close attention.
Be safe and don't make any claim to knowledge of, ownership, or ordering, the pack.
I hope I am wrong and it passes without issue.
Please let us know if you get any additional updates.

Hey there!​

The powerful players of the Domestic Warehouse are BACK IN STOCK!​

A multi-season trio of forwards - Test E, Primo and Oxan. Don't miss a pitch from them!​

Their team also includes the Tren brothers, bro Cyp, and as well as other significant players in the PRO league!​

This stock update isn't a big one, but it's very HYPE and PUNCHY!​

PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg