MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone having orders get caught at customs lately ?

The US is engaged in asymmetrical warfare with at least two of the largest superpowers on the planet. The last time I ordered controlled substances internationally - from CANADA - was 2018 and the package seized. I would imagine everything not a letter is being searched currently.

You don't roll the dice with customs during World War III.

“then the number of negative reviews would be huge and there would be no positive reviews at all”. Idk, there’s plenty of people who could have placebo affect, and still give positive reviews. Especially inexperienced people.

I think back to my first cycle 11 years ago, and I was amazed how well steroids worked, at least for me. That argument was one that was made in the 1970s. AnabolicLabs has tested enough Pharmacom product that the reliability is to me, quite good.

The reality is accurate testing of pharmaceuticals is very expensive. I don't think we can reasonably assume any source has a mass spectrometer in house, which cost at least $400,000 USD.

The black market has probably never been better for every controlled substance, but it's still the black market. Unless you obtain raws yourself and have access to a mass spectrometer at a university or something, it's always going to be a gamble.

I have contacted support on your website 2 times already with no replies. Since my order is gone from my profile I can’t even see my order number.
I have tried multiple times too not getting through
Hi, we had some problems with the email, but as far as I know it has been resolved, messages are now being answered on a first-come, first-served basis so you should get an answer soon.

“then the number of negative reviews would be huge and there would be no positive reviews at all”. Idk, there’s plenty of people who could have placebo affect, and still give positive reviews. Especially inexperienced people.
Hi, you're right, the placebo effect can be, but it's extremely unlikely that it will be with hundreds or thousands of customers, especially with professional athletes.

Blessing Awodibu - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to instagram profile, follow the news.

tFqIUUqAvPJxJ-ER0ieXZ53Ny6nJylb5ff8gFdGpUtulNq6wN2NY05zxqqb5P64YBMhF2Grpxpx2F8BM8veP5xLF.jpg

hello all, I am back. All is well at my home and now quiet in my area.
I live too close to a very chaotic major city so It is always nice to get away and I plan to spend time trailing to visit friends and family down south more often. This is not the era for a guy my age to be in city life - its exciting for very young people but I am at a different stage. I hope to move out to the country someday and have enough land for a small mini-farm, near water for fishing, and just peace and quiet -- not sure how to do it but I am not getting any younger and that is my dream at least.

Normal mentally-healthy people everywhere want pretty much the same things, but just have different opinions on how to reach those shared goals of health, peace, freedom, and a good life.
I hope everyone here, regardless of your position or views with all the recent news and issues around the word, are safe, healthy, have peace and freedom, and enjoy a good life.

As for business here, I have a lot of PMs across multipel boards and will be working through those for a little bit tonight and a few hours tomorrow.
Every PM of mine from over the past few days should have a reply by tomorrow night, or at the latest Wednesday evening.

I am going to try to contact Basicstero tonight and ask if there are any updates regarding the email servers and customer service's ability to reply to "contact us" inquiries.
My apology for any inconvenience, and please understand I wish I could do more to assist everyone, but some things are at a stand-still without customers being able to communicate with the source's support-staff directly.
I check here at least a few times a week and if I hear any update I will share it.

Keep in mind that this source has been around for a decade and has one of the best reputations in the world for a reason -- as such, I am confident that when communication issues are fixed, the source's customer service will work through the backlog of customer service inquiries until everyone eventually gets a reply.

PRIMO
aU24UKW.jpg

Available at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/primobolan/pharmaprim-100

I noticed at the moment I am making this post (approximately 8pm EST), there is still a little bit of Pharmacom Primo-E100 in stock at Basicstero W3 (the US domestic warehouse).
Just a heads up in case anyone needed it -- it seems to sell-out very fast and I am not sure how much more is left in stock or how long it will last.
So I just wanted to mention it here in case it helps anyone.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Looks like it has been fixed. Now order shows up on website and it says processing so hopefully gets shipped quickly. Thanks.
Glad to hear it, like I said before, it was probably just some technical error, I hope you get your order without problems, if you have any questions in the future just email us. Take care and have a good day.

Hi there!
Primo will come to stock in the next 1-2 weeks, we're waiting! As soon as it comes in, I'll be sure to let you know!

Good news!
The recent technical problems with our Email server and the “Contact Us” feature, are now resolved.
Therefore, ability for Basicstero customer service staff to reply to “Contact Us” inquiries should now be restored.
Basicstero management apologizes for any inconvenience to which the recent downtime may have contributed. The downtime was frustrating for us too and our business is hindered without support-staff being able to communicate with customers.
The “Contact Us” email issue is fixed and our customer service staff is working diligently to get through the large back-log of inquiries.
We ask for your understanding that this workload also takes time. As one of the most popular AAS producers in the world, we have a very large volume of business which means just a couple weeks of downtime creates an immense backlog of work.
All “Contact Us” inquiries that reached us should have a reply soon.
Remember to check your Email “Spam” in case a reply ends up there.
Thank you for your continued patience as out staff works to reply to all of the pending inquires.

Shit is going sideways right now, 2 seizures in a row, something clearly has happened wasn’t having this happen before. Extremely frustrating and need some input as to how they can address this

Shit is going sideways right now, 2 seizures in a row, something clearly has happened wasn’t having this happen before. Extremely frustrating and need some input as to how they can address this
Since the beginning of 2022, U.S. Customs has become more controlled and has started to confiscate a lot of orders particularly severely, including those we ship via discreet delivery. We have no way of influencing their work, but at the moment we are actively looking for new ways and things that can make our side of the business better.