MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hows the shipping been from international to east coast USA recently.

Ive had 100% success with domestic but some products I want out of stock and or just have enough on hand to save money and go for internatinal
What's the time frame that you have experienced for domestic?

Hi, our company has been on the market for many years and during this time our customers have left hundreds and thousands of reviews for each of our products, so we are confident in the quality of our products. If everyone says the product is good but a few people start denying it, there's probably just some mistake, we sell the same products to everyone, it's highly unlikely that 1000 packs will be good and one or two will suddenly turn out to be bad. If our products were really bad, it would be regularly written about on various forums around the world and we wouldn't have worked all these years.
This is fundamentally incorrect; it's actually safe to assume that out of thousands of fulfilled orders that some will turn out bad. It's simple statistics, no single source can have 100% accuracy/quality. To be so easily dismissive of someone's bad experience with your products is just plain wrong.

Also, the product itself is not the only consideration in this type of business, the quality of the service is just as important as the quality of the product. This means answering emails, questions, inquiries, and concerns in a timely manner with respect for the individual.

Unless those various forums around the world won't allow bad feedback to see the light of day. You guy's pay for that luxury. That's why all your bad reviews and tests are here. Must be a Meso conspiracy. Everyone here is out to get you.

For a bot you don't have the best memory.
Let me reboot you real quick. /reboot -s -r
You seem to have too much free time, because you keep trying to talk over and over again about the mistakes of our company, right? It's obviously boring already, but you don't think so. I'll give you some good advice - try to do something useful! Spend time with your family and friends, play sports, make more money, gain experience. Otherwise, you won't even notice how you've wasted quite a few hours of your life on idle talk on the Internet.

You seem to have too much free time, because you keep trying to talk over and over again about the mistakes of our company, right? It's obviously boring already, but you don't think so. I'll give you some good advice - try to do something useful! Spend time with your family and friends, play sports, make more money, gain experience. Otherwise, you won't even notice how you've wasted quite a few hours of your life on idle talk on the Internet.

It takes me 60 seconds to shit on your overpriced, untested gear. You guy's make it so easy that i don't have to spend much time doing it.

Yeah recently. I also ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and payment hasn’t even been “checked”.
This means that your payment has not been confirmed by us. This may be due to incorrect submitted payment details in your personal account - a different transfer amount that we can't find or an incorrect wallet number for the payment.
When payment is confirmed by us, the status of the order changes to "processing" and then, when orders are transferred to the warehouse to "shipped".

This means that your payment has not been confirmed by us. This may be due to incorrect submitted payment details in your personal account - a different transfer amount that we can't find or an incorrect wallet number for the payment.
When payment is confirmed by us, the status of the order changes to "processing" and then, when orders are transferred to the warehouse to "shipped".
Any possible way for me to reset my password to the site so I can track my order?

Did you ever address the situation with the letro/Arimidex? What has it been now, close to 2 years?

We all been waiting and it's seems you are best deflecting.

Would of been best if you took ownership admitting you fucked up with not testing raws for that batch.

Just this alone would keep me ever wanting to do business.

How can one trust the vendor if this has been pushing two plus years without ever being addressed.

Did you ever address the situation with the letro/Arimidex? What has it been now, close to 2 years?

Would of been best if you took ownership admitting you fucked up with not testing raws for that batch.

How can one trust the vendor if this has been pushing two plus years without ever being addressed.

A little humility would have went a long way.
Deflecting, ignoring and spinning conspiracy theories is more exciting, i guess?

To give a clear answer now that you are waiting for after about 1 year - I can't. You may be surprised, but I agree with you.
I agree that yes - we have had problematic situations over many years of work. Almost all of them were resolved and compromises were found on almost all of them. And the conflict with anastrazol is the only situation that we did not complete at that time.
Our company has kept its place on the market since 2006, we have representatives and fans in the USA, Europe, South America, Australia, Africa, in the Slavic countries, and also takes over the whole East and West Asia - from Thailand to UAE and Egypt.
Are you saying that if we did business the wrong and dirty way we would be so popular all over the world?
And by the way please answer me - the most successful companies in the world right now have never made a mistake in their history and have always gone their way perfectly?

Sponsors

Latest posts