MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Ordered seized been waiting for reply from site. No one has reached out
Don't worry, this source always offers one free reship of paid items (but not bonus or promo items) with proof of seizure.
Their customer service is aware there was a wave of higher seizure rates recently and they can see on your tracking if your pack failed to reach the destination.
So they will take care of you when you are able to get in communication with them.

Try again in a few days. I was told they are trying to update their email system to improve communication but it is not working for a few days (as soon as I? was told about this, I shared this info in the post quoted below):
UPDATE - I just got a reply from the source that says:
Basicstero is having some problems with their mail servers and will fix the problem in the next few days so they may reply to everyone.

Wait, so you want testing results posted in your thread. What if they don't go in your favor....will you deny the credibility of them then like you did in the past? And have you and the rep ever heard of the multi quote function?
Hi, we are confident in the quality of our products, so we are always happy if customers post their test results. And in case customers have any questions or need help, we also look into the situation and try to help, if necessary involving our consultant.

Ordered seized been waiting for reply from site. No one has reached out
Hi, I got your private message and replied to it. We had some problems with the email, but you will get an answer soon, please wait a little longer and be sure to check your spam folder, emails often end up there.

Yeah you are right, when I tried again, it says out of stock in W2, I guess earlier it was because it only left 1 box in the stock, when I added more than 1, it can't proceed. However the error message was confusing.

Anyways, you know my question - when will Phamatropin be re-stocked?
Hi, restocking happens every 1-2 months, most likely the next restocking will be in July or August.

Too many people have had seizures and I had it back to back. I have never had seizures with anyone else. I have placed atleast 20 international orders In the past 6 months. Only 2 seizures and that was pharmacom. I didn't get a response from the email and said fuck it. I don't wanna deal with pharmacom anymore.
You're right, there have indeed been more comments about seizure lately, we understand that it is unpleasant, we have already sent this information to the management and will look for safer shipping options in the near future. We had some problems with emails, so waiting time has increased a little bit, if you haven't heard back yet, you will most likely get an answer in the next few days.

Seized by Customs. I chose the discreet option as well.
Hi, very sorry that your order was seized, unfortunately this sometimes happens. I hope you won't have such problems in the future, if you have any questions don't hesitate to write us, we will definitely help.

47 days and i received a package containing 3 empty boxes and a seizure letter (as I suspected). Not surprising as it has a giant shipping label stating "import goods from china" in a flimsy white shipping envelope.

Before i get some bullshit response about how "blah blah blah isnt under our control" what is under the sources control is how you choose to package and ship a pack. Why you dont do everything stealth from the get go is beyond me.

Regardless i am glad @Quick2004 received his order before his show and to @RThoads @PHL Official @Pharmacom Support I will not be seeking a reship as your international shipping protocol is neither safe nor trustworthy. I would have asked for credit to be used at the domestic site, but i also had a negative experience from that source as well.

As stated previously this was what I consider a lesson i paid for, and its no fault except my own for not doing more research before proceeding.

Good luck all and @steckdose0 can kiss my left nut.
Hi, I'm really sorry that your order is seized, I understand that it is very unpleasant. You're right we can't control customs, but we can choose the packaging and as far as I know we use the option that draws as little attention as possible, unfortunately it doesn't always help. If you decide to try again in the future, just email us and I hope your next order comes without any problems. Take care and have a good day.

You're right, there have indeed been more comments about seizure lately, we understand that it is unpleasant, we have already sent this information to the management and will look for safer shipping options in the near future. We had some problems with emails, so waiting time has increased a little bit, if you haven't heard back yet, you will most likely get an answer in the next few days.
I sent a message months ago and stopped caring at the same time. I never got a response.

you can keep my money. I learned my lesson. I dont want to keep getting flagged by Customs

I sent a message months ago and stopped caring at the same time. I never got a response.

you can keep my money. I learned my lesson. I dont want to keep getting flagged by Customs
I'm sorry to hear that, I think your message just didn't get through, unfortunately we've had a few email problems, so if you don't get a reply within 3-5 days, we always recommend sending an email again. Either way it's your decision, if you decide to try again just email us or private message me, take care and have a good day.

Don't worry, this source always offers one free reship of paid items (but not bonus or promo items) with proof of seizure.
Their customer service is aware there was a wave of higher seizure rates recently and they can see on your tracking if your pack failed to reach the destination.
So they will take care of you when you are able to get in communication with them.

Try again in a few days. I was told they are trying to update their email system to improve communication but it is not working for a few days (as soon as I? was told about this, I shared this info in the post quoted below):
Any idea how long it takes for a person to get tracking on a reship? The status of my order on the source’s site says “reshipped” for about two weeks. No tracking. I emailed the source asking them. no reply for several days. I am guessing they are getting flooded with emails about seizures.

Any idea how long it takes for a person to get tracking on a reship? The status of my order on the source’s site says “reshipped” for about two weeks. No tracking.
Reship tracking, if uploaded (I am not sure it is always listed), should take the same time-frame as it takes for any other order from that warehouse.
The source usually waits to list tracking until the pack has cleared outgoing customs.
For W2, I would think it would take a few weeks, but I have seen it uploaded as fast as one week on some occasions.
I emailed the source asking them. no reply for several days. I am guessing they are getting flooded with emails about seizures.
UPDATE - I just got a reply from the source that says:
Basicstero is having some problems with their mail servers and will fix the problem in the next few days so they may reply to everyone.
I was recently told they are trying to update their email system to improve communication but it is not working for a few days.
I will write to the source again today and ask about the email system issues and see if they have any update.

UPDATE regarding downtime with the source’s email system:

Basicstero management explained to me that they are aware a lot of emails have accumulated to which customer service is not able to give a reply because of the technical problems and work being done to fix the source’s email system.
The problem should be fixed in the near future; then, custom-service can start to work through the backlog of inquiries and reply to all contact messages and emails.

This is the information I was given today -- if/when I get any additional info or update, I will be sure to share it here again.

Any idea how long it takes for a person to get tracking on a reship? The status of my order on the source’s site says “reshipped” for about two weeks. No tracking. I emailed the source asking them. no reply for several days. I am guessing they are getting flooded with emails about seizures.
Hi, you're right we do get quite a few questions to email, so it may take longer than usual to get an answer, but don't worry, your track will definitely be sent as soon as it's uploaded into the system.