MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

So they never even try to hide it at all. It getscut open and boom there it is.wow sad they can't think of even try to do something

The 'stealth' used really is terrible/non existent.

Having said that, I made 5 or so orders with this source and none were seized. But I think the max value I ever ordered was 400-500 dollars (inclusive of the cost of the 'free' promo items)

Pharmacom, do you foresee an upcoming promo for W3? I cannot order international, nothing gets through customs where I live. It is a colossal waste of time and money to even try.

I sought after a discount on my next order due to me having four vials with leaking stoppers (sent photos) and I was given the run around. If you would just do a promo that would be good enough to compensate for the trouble and aggravation of transferring all that oil to a new vial.

I stand by @PHL Official sending free shirts. The gear cost alot from them and even if it's got the pharmacom logo or whatever it would be nice and help quite a bit I'm sure. Get a shop to put on lifting meme or whatever

If I add more than 1 item of Phamatropin to my cart, when going through the next page, it shows:

Your order can not be processed.
Your shopping card has products available on different warehouses. Only items from one single warehouse can be shipped within one and the same order.

The order is placed in W2, as W1 and W3 are out of stock for HGH.
I was not able to replicate or verify this issue because GH shows out-of-stock when I logged in. Maybe it was also out-of-stock when you tried but teh system just had not updated on the front-end.
Nonetheless, I will still try to help.

I will write to the source and tell them about your issue.
It is unlikely the personnel in Europe that handles the website programming and computer system ever see these message boards or this thread; therefore, I will try to help bring more attention to your post.

25 days on the clock now for the international wh order, hasnt moved from NL in 16 days. Whats interesting is ive received 3 other orders from different international srcs placed over a week after this one. Hopefully next update will be a TD
47 days and i received a package containing 3 empty boxes and a seizure letter (as I suspected). Not surprising as it has a giant shipping label stating "import goods from china" in a flimsy white shipping envelope.

Before i get some bullshit response about how "blah blah blah isnt under our control" what is under the sources control is how you choose to package and ship a pack. Why you dont do everything stealth from the get go is beyond me.

Regardless i am glad @Quick2004 received his order before his show and to @RThoads @PHL Official @Pharmacom Support I will not be seeking a reship as your international shipping protocol is neither safe nor trustworthy. I would have asked for credit to be used at the domestic site, but i also had a negative experience from that source as well.

As stated previously this was what I consider a lesson i paid for, and its no fault except my own for not doing more research before proceeding.

Good luck all and @steckdose0 can kiss my left nut.

47 days and i received a package containing 3 empty boxes and a seizure letter (as I suspected). Not surprising as it has a giant shipping label stating "import goods from china" in a flimsy white shipping envelope.

Before i get some bullshit response about how "blah blah blah isnt under our control" what is under the sources control is how you choose to package and ship a pack. Why you dont do everything stealth from the get go is beyond me.

Regardless i am glad @Quick2004 received his order before his show and to @RThoads @PHL Official @Pharmacom Support I will not be seeking a reship as your international shipping protocol is neither safe nor trustworthy. I would have asked for credit to be used at the domestic site, but i also had a negative experience from that source as well.

As stated previously this was what I consider a lesson i paid for, and its no fault except my own for not doing more research before proceeding.

Good luck all and @steckdose0 can kiss my left nut.
sorry to hear you had an undesirable experience with your pack being seized.

I understand it is your choice regarding reship or not.
But please know, you do qualify for a Free reship -- the reship is at no additional cost to you, nothing to lose.

Please consider asking the source to send you a reship -- you deserve it and it is already part of the source's policy.
If the reship arrives, you benefit -- if the reship fails, you are just back to where you're at now but no additional loss.
I would like to see you receive your pack. But like I said, I respect it is your choice.

Wishing you the best moving forward with whatever you choose to do or with whom you give your business.

Beyond me why they don't use a little stealth . Most domestic also use a least a box and wrap it. What till one of these cheap envelopes bust open domestic.

Beyond me why they don't use a little stealth . Most domestic also use a least a box and wrap it. What till one of these cheap envelopes bust open domestic.
All of my W3 orders this year have come in a box completely wrapped in packing-tape to the point that I think it would be wate-proof (so much that approaches annoying to open, that I have to use a knife to get into it).

My W2 orders, I select the discreet option, come with no indication of what the products are -- they are not have Pharmacom labels or boxes -- so stealth that there are no indication that they are any banned substances.
I do not want to post too much of a description in public because it may jeopardize the method, but the discreet is so stealth that customers often write to me to ask with help to determine what each item even is because even in their hands its too stealth to determine what they have.

Its not the packaging nor destination address (destinations do not get "flagged" etc) that leads to seizures; it is a pack's country of origin that customs focuses on and brings attention to increase the chances of being inspected.

@Tim22 I see you have posted a few times critiquing Bascistero's stealth method and it leaves me curious; have you ever ordered from Basicstero and selected the discreet shipping option?
I could be wrong of course, but I am guessing you may have only ordered with standard/default method, because the discreet method is very stealth (you can find multiple posts here and other boards commenting about it -- I am not sure a source can possible make it more stealth).

a company this large cannot ship from different warehouses? are you shitting me? if I order from international you cant even give me credit to get it domestically? I am not going to have my address flagged multiple times because you cant stealth your shit.
i agree with this, like imo, it makes me feel like they don’t appreciate or value you or your business (especially mine, that’s why i changed sources) no matter how many years you’ve used their products

also, when i contacted support, they said they could reship (without the promo stuff) and it would be fine to use the same name and address but i didn’t trust that and they said i could even get a reship at anytime, even after 7 months, but i just ended up cutting my losses and decided not use this source anymore

it’s unfortunate but being able to go through @Stanfordpharma1 has been a real blessing, and his service/customer support made me a permanent customer and i couldn’t be happier tbh

what I am unhappy with is that both of my orders have been seized to 2 addresses and to 2 different names. no point of even trying to get it. Just like what other people have noticed it occurs during time of Promos.

Just give some basic stupid response saying "Contact support". a company this large cannot ship from different warehouses? are you shitting me? if I order from international you cant even give me credit to get it domestically? I am not going to have my address flagged multiple times because you cant stealth your shit. There is also a large concern of selective scamming during this promo time.
Hi, I'm sorry you had to deal with multiple order seizures, it's really important for us that our customers receive their orders. We understand that seizures are unpleasant, so we are looking for safer and more reliable ways of delivery, maybe in the near future they will appear and problems with seizures will be much less.

Hi, I'm sorry you had to deal with multiple order seizures, it's really important for us that our customers receive their orders. We understand that seizures are unpleasant, so we are looking for safer and more reliable ways of delivery, maybe in the near future they will appear and problems with seizures will be much less.
Too many people have had seizures and I had it back to back. I have never had seizures with anyone else. I have placed atleast 20 international orders In the past 6 months. Only 2 seizures and that was pharmacom. I didn't get a response from the email and said fuck it. I don't wanna deal with pharmacom anymore.

I have bottles with separate stopper tops. Some with round ridges and some smooth. Definitely still different stoppers
Hi, I mean we don't have special stopper specifically for testosterone or any other product, so it's unlikely that the product will be discontinued just because of problems with the stopper.

Pharmacom, do you foresee an upcoming promo for W3? I cannot order international, nothing gets through customs where I live. It is a colossal waste of time and money to even try.

I sought after a discount on my next order due to me having four vials with leaking stoppers (sent photos) and I was given the run around. If you would just do a promo that would be good enough to compensate for the trouble and aggravation of transferring all that oil to a new vial.
I agree with you, I think it's just a little bit to wait for the restocking of the domestic warehouse! It's coming soon!

I was not able to replicate or verify this issue because GH shows out-of-stock when I logged in. Maybe it was also out-of-stock when you tried but teh system just had not updated on the front-end.
Nonetheless, I will still try to help.

I will write to the source and tell them about your issue.
It is unlikely the personnel in Europe that handles the website programming and computer system ever see these message boards or this thread; therefore, I will try to help bring more attention to your post.
Yeah you are right, when I tried again, it says out of stock in W2, I guess earlier it was because it only left 1 box in the stock, when I added more than 1, it can't proceed. However the error message was confusing.

Anyways, you know my question - when will Phamatropin be re-stocked?

Too many people have had seizures and I had it back to back. I have never had seizures with anyone else. I have placed atleast 20 international orders In the past 6 months. Only 2 seizures and that was pharmacom. I didn't get a response from the email and said fuck it. I don't wanna deal with pharmacom anymore.
Not that I support them but QSC sells many of the same things at a fraction of their price, and their basic shipping results in no to very few seizures. Meanwhile, pharmacoms stealth discreet still gets seized. Anyone still ordering from here should know exactly what might happen going forward, I wouldn't risk it with these guys considering the many other options here with just as good gear.