MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

you just talked about a source doing proper potency dude
i'm just saying really, at the end of the day, who orders deca 600? how many times have you seen a reputable food company in your local supermarket that has a nutrition label on it and you read it and say "thats fuckin bullshit"? if you're like me and pay close attention to shit like that you'll know it happens pretty often. that's like buying a ribeye steak and seeing that it has 0 fat on the label. all i'm trying to say is, these overseas sources are way bigger operations than your domestic source (with the shitty labels) and have way more money and people at stake and are most likely giving you a better product overall. at the end of the day, you're not ordering shoes from adidas and you still have to buy with your own risk. come on bro.

i'm just saying really, at the end of the day, who orders deca 600? how many times have you seen a reputable food company in your local supermarket that has a nutrition label on it and you read it and say "thats fuckin bullshit"? if you're like me and pay close attention to shit like that you'll know it happens pretty often. that's like buying a ribeye steak and seeing that it has 0 fat on the label. all i'm trying to say is, these overseas sources are way bigger operations than your domestic source (with the shitty labels) and have way more money and people at stake and are most likely giving you a better product overall. at the end of the day, you're not ordering shoes from adidas and you still have to buy with your own risk. come on bro.
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy.

Is Pharmacom Test U made in castor oil or other oil? I tried searching for Test U half-life and it says 34 days in castor oil, and 21 days if not castor oil.

Is Pharmacom Test U made in castor oil or other oil? I tried searching for Test U half-life and it says 34 days in castor oil, and 21 days if not castor oil.
Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations

Maybe the $140 a vial price tag from W3 is why Primo 200 didn’t sell good despite it being a better deal than paying $90 for Primo 100. I’m all for paying more for better quality but unless a promo is in place, W3 prices are hard to swallow. especially the way inflation is going right now.

On another popular board some months ago someone that contacted the source about this said that they were told there was not enough demand in most regions for the Primo-200 product so the source decided to use their resources on the more popular Primo-100 product.

It sounded like they felt the Primo-200 was only popular with a relatively small customer base of people in specific regions that preferred it, but there was not much demand for it from the overall world-wide customer base.
Its a business and I think they just had to make a business decision based upon the demand (or lack thereof) for it globally.

But agree with you that I hope it makes a comeback.
It was the best Primo200 in the world -- real 200mg Primo with good HPLC analysis results, low PIP for a high conc. Primo, stayed in solution without crashing.
I used it a lot in the past few years -- almost exclusively besides my TRT dosage of Test; it was my favorite product.

I hope the source may see the posts asking for it and consider producing it again.
I respect you RT but you know that excuse is just a pile of bullshit.No demand for Primo200?Everytime a new batch was available at the store it was sold out in a couple weeks.The only accurately dosed Primo200 besides yours was from dragon pharma back when they were good.But they turned into shit and started scamming customers which means you had the monopoly on the Primo200 market.Lets be honest the reason why Primo200 has been cancelled is because the source is afraid to lose money due to their shitty leaking stoppers.Think about it each vial costs 125 dollars ,that alot of money per batch.The question now is,why do we as the customers get punished for the sources incompetence and greed? How much money are you saving per batch by using low quality stoppers?I dont understand this at all,you guys are just shooting yourselves in the foot with bullshit like that.This isnt adressed at you brother i know you have no direct impact on decisions like that but hopefully basicstero management reverts some horrible decisions made in the past.

I respect you RT but you know that excuse is just a pile of bullshit.No demand for Primo200?Everytime a new batch was available at the store it was sold out in a couple weeks.The only accurately dosed Primo200 besides yours was from dragon pharma back when they were good.But they turned into shit and started scamming customers which means you had the monopoly on the Primo200 market.Lets be honest the reason why Primo200 has been cancelled is because the source is afraid to lose money due to their shitty leaking stoppers.Think about it each vial costs 125 dollars ,that alot of money per batch.The question now is,why do we as the customers get punished for the sources incompetence and greed? How much money are you saving per batch by using low quality stoppers?I dont understand this at all,you guys are just shooting yourselves in the foot with bullshit like that.This isnt adressed at you brother i know you have no direct impact on decisions like that but hopefully basicstero management reverts some horrible decisions made in the past.
all I can do is report what I have read or was told -- I am a customer in the USA and have no way to physically investigate the production facility or management offices on the other side of the world.

Primo-200 at 10 ml x 200 mg/ml is 2000 mg a vial of primobolan for $140 which equals $0.070 of gross revenue per mg of primobolan.

Primo-100 at 10 ml x 100 mg/ml is 1000 mg a vial of primobolan for $95 which equals $0.095 of gross revenue per mg of primobolan.

$0.095 / $0.070 = 1.357
Or, in other words, the Primo-100 generates 35.7% more gross revenue per mg of primo than the Primo-200 product.

We all know this as consumers, that the higher concentration product costs us less per mg -- how much less? 35.7% less.

Therefore the source can generate 35.7% greater gross revenue per mg of Primo raws by selling the Primo-100 instead of Primo-200.

That's a BIG percentage difference return-on-investment -- the purpose of a business is to generate return-on-investment and make a profit.

So, unless there is/was enough demand for the Primo-200 that volume of sales would generate a greater profit than what is lost by producing the less-favorable return-on-investment, it is a simple and obvious business decision.

By this I mean, if you had a 100 Kg barrel of Primo raws that cost you a large sum of moment -- and, keep in mind, you made the investment for the purpose of generating income -- you can generate 37.5% greater gross revenue by producing the greater price-per-mg finished product.

The only way you would complete with yourself is if some of your 100 Kg raws will not sell as a Primo-100 product; if that were the case, you could try to make other products, such as Primo-200 or mixes etc., to utilize all of the resources for revenue generation.

However, if you are limited by raws, not by demand -- all can be used and sold just making Primo-100 -- then, the more profitable choice is to produce the product which yields the greatest return-on-investment.

Don't get me wrong or misunderstand, just because I see the logic and business decision, it does not mean I like the result -- I wish we still had access the Pharmacom's excellent Primo-200 product.

The Primo-200 is my absolute favorite product and I have used it with Test in my mixed HRT, exclusively for about 3 years now.
I was perfect for my needs and I depend on it.
I had a lot stashed, but getting down to my last few vials here soon.

I really hope, and need, it comes back.
Pinning the 100 will stuck because I liked a smaller volume which allows for so many different pin sites and less carrier oil (while it may be a relatively minor detail, a lifetime of the compounds in carrier oils may not be optimal for health) for my life-long HRT.

It is all beyond my control or influence though -- what can I do?

My payment that was sent says I have a remaining balance, probably due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin. I made the mistake of updating the payment days after, is there anyway this issue can be solved?

can someone here please try to access the Basicstero site and let me know if it is loading and available for you today.

It is loading without issue on my end
But I just want to verify if it is up or not for others because of an inquiry I have in PM.

My payment that was sent says I have a remaining balance, probably due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin. I made the mistake of updating the payment days after, is there anyway this issue can be solved?
My payment guide may be found at the post quoted below:
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

If you need further assistance beyond the scope of that information, please contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

can someone here please try to access the Basicstero site and let me know if it is loading and available for you today.

It is loading without issue on my end
But I just want to verify if it is up or not for others because of an inquiry I have in PM.
UPDATE - I just got a reply from the source that says:
Basicstero is having some problems with their mail servers and will fix the problem in the next few days so they may reply to everyone.

I was about to order over $500 worth but now I'm hesitant. Not a small chunk of change to get lost.
Ordered a 750$ worth of products + 700$ bonus from the spring promo. I receive the package 3 weeks after the payment and I even get 50 tabs of dbol, wins and clen as a gift lol. It was in a yellow package, no problem with customs at all. On the invoice they put low value and wrote "cosmetics". Believe it or not few times I ordered pre-workout from the USA and they seized my order, I m from Bosnia btw...It was a huge risk to order such a large amount of gear, but everything went smooth xD There will always be a possibility that a few ppl from customs can steal your package, in my country the worst kind of ppl are policemen and customs workers, sry on my English

Ordered a 750$ worth of products + 700$ bonus from the spring promo. I receive the package 3 weeks after the payment and I even get 50 tabs of dbol, wins and clen as a gift lol. It was in a yellow package, no problem with customs at all. On the invoice they put low value and wrote "cosmetics". Believe it or not few times I ordered pre-workout from the USA and they seized my order, I m from Bosnia btw...It was a huge risk to order such a large amount of gear, but everything went smooth xD There will always be a possibility that a few ppl from customs can steal your package, in my country the worst kind of ppl are policemen and customs workers, sry on my English
I think the big issue is the warehouse 3 us domestic. Everywhere else seems to get better service. I have not experienced it but not about to drop that much when there are so many issues and other domestic don't have the issues

Been over a week since I was supposed to receive my package but it's just been sitting in customs. Haven't received a letter yet but 99% sure it's been seized by CBP.
Hi, I hope you get your order, but if it does get seized, you'll need to contact our store support team through our website.