MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Seems alot of promo ordered seized very strange
Hi, we do our best to ensure that customers get their orders, but we can not control the customs, unfortunately orders are sometimes seized, partly it depends on luck, sometimes the order comes without any problems, and sometimes it gets seized, in rare cases this can happen several times in a row.

hey i'm just curious here -- why wouldn't you guys bring back your primo 200? i can't seem to figure out how it wouldn't make sense financially (as you guys have stated). you seem to be be only reliable source that has produced such a product. with a higher concentration, you have the ability to sell more product at a lower cost.
Hi, unfortunately this decision was made by the management of the company, it is possible that this product will be produced again in some time, but it is unlikely it will come in the near future.

Agreed. Fuck this source.

They hate jano because he caught their fuckup. Clearly their own testing is shit. They keep wanting to bury the issues/negative reviews.

Alot of solid domesticat sources here for 1/3 of the price and no seizing
Hi, please note that our company has been on the market for a very long time, a thread on this forum was created over 7 years ago and over that time tens of thousands of posts have been written here. If our products were really low quality, every product that we make would be bad (not certain products from the general list of products), then it would be written about it every day, in this case our store would hardly have worked all these years. There do happen to be questions about the products here, sometimes people are unhappy with the results, but usually it's just about some mistake and not about the quality of the products at all. Unfortunately satisfied people very rarely leave reviews, usually a person writes on the forum if he has a question or doubts, but when all is well - he is just happy and does not write anywhere about it.

Hi, please note that our company has been on the market for a very long time, a thread on this forum was created over 7 years ago and over that time tens of thousands of posts have been written here. If our products were really low quality, every product that we make would be bad (not certain products from the general list of products), then it would be written about it every day, in this case our store would hardly have worked all these years. There do happen to be questions about the products here, sometimes people are unhappy with the results, but usually it's just about some mistake and not about the quality of the products at all. Unfortunately satisfied people very rarely leave reviews, usually a person writes on the forum if he has a question or doubts, but when all is well - he is just happy and does not write anywhere about it.
what I am unhappy with is that both of my orders have been seized to 2 addresses and to 2 different names. no point of even trying to get it. Just like what other people have noticed it occurs during time of Promos.

Just give some basic stupid response saying "Contact support". a company this large cannot ship from different warehouses? are you shitting me? if I order from international you cant even give me credit to get it domestically? I am not going to have my address flagged multiple times because you cant stealth your shit. There is also a large concern of selective scamming during this promo time.

good to hear your reship was successful.
Do you remember if the reship went to the same entry point / sorting center and customs as the original seized pack?
Or did the successful reship travel a different route and entry point?

I don't remember, but I had it shipped to a different address. I know this isn't an option for everyone. Seizures are very rare in my experience.

Why don't they just reship everyone seized gear with the promo also. And use more stealth. O know they don't use much stealth

I don't remember, but I had it shipped to a different address. I know this isn't an option for everyone. Seizures are very rare in my experience.
No problem brother. Thanks for the reply and I am happy that your reship was a success.

I have not had the same good luck with mine because both my original pack and now my reship went to the "Windy City" again and, in my experience, that is the worst entry point.

I have 100% success rate with the north-east and far south-east coast entry points, but not such good luck with the "Windy City" (i've had a couple seized there now since 2021).

I think I will do a W3 order today just to hold me over.
I usually prefer W2 because I get more products for my credit, but I need to try a smaller test order so not as much is risked to see if I can get a different point of entry for a W2 pack.

When I get a new W2 order placed and shipped, I will update regarding what entry point location I see on tracking.

So they never even try to hide it at all. It getscut open and boom there it is.wow sad they can't think of even try to do something

I respect you RT but you know that excuse is just a pile of bullshit.No demand for Primo200?Everytime a new batch was available at the store it was sold out in a couple weeks.The only accurately dosed Primo200 besides yours was from dragon pharma back when they were good.But they turned into shit and started scamming customers which means you had the monopoly on the Primo200 market.Lets be honest the reason why Primo200 has been cancelled is because the source is afraid to lose money due to their shitty leaking stoppers.Think about it each vial costs 125 dollars ,that alot of money per batch.The question now is,why do we as the customers get punished for the sources incompetence and greed? How much money are you saving per batch by using low quality stoppers?I dont understand this at all,you guys are just shooting yourselves in the foot with bullshit like that.This isnt adressed at you brother i know you have no direct impact on decisions like that but hopefully basicstero management reverts some horrible decisions made in the past.
Hi, you're right, we had a problem with stoppers some time ago, but as far as I know it has been solved. In addition, the stoppers on the bottles do not differ from each other, it is highly unlikely that one particular product will be withdrawn from production because of the stoppers.

My payment that was sent says I have a remaining balance, probably due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin. I made the mistake of updating the payment days after, is there anyway this issue can be solved?
Hi, if you have any problem with payment - first of all you need to contact the support service of the store through our website. Please note that messages are answered in turn, so it may take some time to get an answer, most likely you will get an answer within a few days, be sure to check the spam folder, it is often where letters end up.

Ordered a 750$ worth of products + 700$ bonus from the spring promo. I receive the package 3 weeks after the payment and I even get 50 tabs of dbol, wins and clen as a gift lol. It was in a yellow package, no problem with customs at all. On the invoice they put low value and wrote "cosmetics". Believe it or not few times I ordered pre-workout from the USA and they seized my order, I m from Bosnia btw...It was a huge risk to order such a large amount of gear, but everything went smooth xD There will always be a possibility that a few ppl from customs can steal your package, in my country the worst kind of ppl are policemen and customs workers, sry on my English
Hi, I'm glad to hear you got your order without any problems, thanks for taking the time to write about it. If you are planning to have any tests while using our products, we would appreciate it if you could post the results in our thread. Also, if you have any questions in the future - just write to us, we will definitely help. Take care and have a good day.

Hi, you're right, we had a problem with stoppers some time ago, but as far as I know it has been solved. In addition, the stoppers on the bottles do not differ from each other, it is highly unlikely that one particular product will be withdrawn from production because of the stoppers.
I have bottles with separate stopper tops. Some with round ridges and some smooth. Definitely still different stoppers

Hi, I'm glad to hear you got your order without any problems, thanks for taking the time to write about it. If you are planning to have any tests while using our products, we would appreciate it if you could post the results in our thread. Also, if you have any questions in the future - just write to us, we will definitely help. Take care and have a good day.
Wait, so you want testing results posted in your thread. What if they don't go in your favor....will you deny the credibility of them then like you did in the past? And have you and the rep ever heard of the multi quote function?

Hi there! At the moment we are solving the issue of modernization and improvement of delivery from the International warehouse to the U.S. and Europe. We hope that in the near future we will solve the problem of very high seizures at customs. We'll let you know more details as soon as we have a positive result! Hope for understanding!

Wait, so you want testing results posted in your thread. What if they don't go in your favor....will you deny the credibility of them then like you did in the past? And have you and the rep ever heard of the multi quote function?
In any case, if there is such a situation, you can be sure - we will deal with all the issues in details with each customer!

If I add more than 1 item of Phamatropin to my cart, when going through the next page, it shows:

Your order can not be processed.
Your shopping card has products available on different warehouses. Only items from one single warehouse can be shipped within one and the same order.

The order is placed in W2, as W1 and W3 are out of stock for HGH.