MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

This order from Promo?
Nearly every order in the past 7 or 8 months or so will be during a promo because there were holiday promos during Halloween (autumn), Christmas and New Year that extended through the end of winter, and now the spring promo since early February.
Since 2014 when I started using this source, there has been a similar promo every season -- the promo has been active more often than time without a promo.

I've had an Intl. pack of my own seized this year and I do not participate in the promo (I'm a consultant that gets paid by the source(s) I help in credit which may be used for product -- I do not use any promo because it would take much more value from the source than what I agree to accept as compensation for my time).

I have experience a few seizes now post-Covid lockdowns. I think the postal services and governments have become more strict (maybe as a result of looking for people ordering online meds -- anti-freedom agenda -- but that is a topic for a different thread).

Also, the country of origin may be somewhat "flagged" and draw greater attention.
Moreover, the pack I have received have showed some room for improvement in that the original country of origin shipping label was visible in some cases which negates most, if not all, of the benefit of forwarding packs from the European middle-point.
I do not think customs scans and searches all packs; I think they focus greater effort on packs from specific countries -- when the original country of origin (in Asia) label is showing on a W2 pack, it looks suspicious.
Most of my packs that did arrive had the European middle-point label covering over the original label.

I know seizure is always a risk, but I think that risk is increased if the original country or origin label is visible -- it does not help to have an EU label when there is a clearly showing Asian label visible.
The packs with only the EU label visible have enjoyed more success, in my opinion.

My recommendation to the source is that the entire W2 pack from the original country of origin be placed completely into another shipping package (this way there is zero evidence showing from where the pack ultimately originated) and labeled from the EU middle-point.
In addition, and I know there are big factors and costs that may not make such moves easy or possible, I recommend the EU middle-point be moved to a country that has less attention in terms of shipping products that may be prohibited.

Of course, these are just my own guesses and opinions and I understand there is a lot of factors and complexity beyond that which I may have considered.

I respect that sources obviously are trying everything within there ability and control to enjoy successful business (or they do not generate sustainable income).

Last edited:
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero.ws is the site to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products directly from the manufacturer (see link in the "code" box below for the correct address).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.

Important: There are multiple FAKE sites and scammers pretending to be Pharmacom Labs. Only use the address/link in the "code" box above for the genuine site. Also, please know that this source does not take orders via email. If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or any way / site other than the genuine Basicstero site listed in the "code" box above, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

So is the arimidex really arimidex or what? Seen many reports on here that it turned out to be letrozole. I have some on the way in my order and would be disappointed if a simple pack of Anastrazole is a completely different drug altogether.

I was about to order over $500 worth but now I'm hesitant. Not a small chunk of change to get lost.
Fuck these guys. You have better domestic options on this very forum. Tested gear that will actually arrive. Gotta read though, bud.

Oh yeah. Fuck you pharmacon! You ever get those test results back on the letro yet?

Nearly every order in the past 7 or 8 months or so will be during a promo because there were holiday promos during Halloween (autumn), Christmas and New Year that extended through the end of winter, and now the spring promo since early February.
Since 2014 when I started using this source, there has been a similar promo every season -- the promo has been active more often than time without a promo.

I've had an Intl. pack of my own seized this year and I do not participate in the promo (I'm a consultant that gets paid by the source(s) I help in credit which may be used for product -- I do not use any promo because it would take much more value from the source than what I agree to accept as compensation for my time).

I have experience a few seizes now post-Covid lockdowns. I think the postal services and governments have become more strict (maybe as a result of looking for people ordering online meds -- anti-freedom agenda -- but that is a topic for a different thread).

Also, the country of origin may be somewhat "flagged" and draw greater attention.
Moreover, the pack I have received have showed some room for improvement in that the original country of origin shipping label was visible in some cases which negates most, if not all, of the benefit of forwarding packs from the European middle-point.
I do not think customs scans and searches all packs; I think they focus greater effort on packs from specific countries -- when the original country of origin (in Asia) label is showing on a W2 pack, it looks suspicious.
Most of my packs that did arrive had the European middle-point label covering over the original label.

I know seizure is always a risk, but I think that risk is increased if the original country or origin label is visible -- it does not help to have an EU label when there is a clearly showing Asian label visible.
The packs with only the EU label visible have enjoyed more success, in my opinion.

My recommendation to the source is that the entire W2 pack from the original country of origin be placed completely into another shipping package (this way there is zero evidence showing from where the pack ultimately originated) and labeled from the EU middle-point.
In addition, and I know there are big factors and costs that may not make such moves easy or possible, I recommend the EU middle-point be moved to a country that has less attention in terms of shipping products that may be prohibited.

Of course, these are just my own guesses and opinions and I understand there is a lot of factors and complexity beyond that which I may have considered.

I respect that sources obviously are trying everything within there ability and control to enjoy successful business (or they do not generate sustainable income).

I had one Pcom order seized. It was reshipped and the reship was received successfully. Fwiw.

hey i'm just curious here -- why wouldn't you guys bring back your primo 200? i can't seem to figure out how it wouldn't make sense financially (as you guys have stated). you seem to be be only reliable source that has produced such a product. with a higher concentration, you have the ability to sell more product at a lower cost.

I was about to order over $500 worth but now I'm hesitant. Not a small chunk of change to get lost.
Fuck these guys. You have better domestic options on this very forum. Tested gear that will actually arrive. Gotta read though, bud.

Oh yeah. Fuck you pharmacon! You ever get those test results back on the letro yet?
Agreed. Fuck this source.

They hate jano because he caught their fuckup. Clearly their own testing is shit. They keep wanting to bury the issues/negative reviews.

Alot of solid domesticat sources here for 1/3 of the price and no seizing

Last edited:
hey i'm just curious here -- why wouldn't you guys bring back your primo 200? i can't seem to figure out how it wouldn't make sense financially (as you guys have stated). you seem to be be only reliable source that has produced such a product. with a higher concentration, you have the ability to sell more product at a lower cost.
Only reliable source brewing primo E at 200mg, seriously? You obviously haven't looked around here then. And I wouldn't call a source with a number of recent seizures reliable at all.

I had one Pcom order seized. It was reshipped and the reship was received successfully. Fwiw.
good to hear your reship was successful.
Do you remember if the reship went to the same entry point / sorting center and customs as the original seized pack?
Or did the successful reship travel a different route and entry point?

On another popular board some months ago someone that contacted the source about this said that they were told there was not enough demand in most regions for the Primo-200 product so the source decided to use their resources on the more popular Primo-100 product.

It sounded like they felt the Primo-200 was only popular with a relatively small customer base of people in specific regions that preferred it, but there was not much demand for it from the overall world-wide customer base.
Its a business and I think they just had to make a business decision based upon the demand (or lack thereof) for it globally.

But agree with you that I hope it makes a comeback.
It was the best Primo200 in the world -- real 200mg Primo with good HPLC analysis results, low PIP for a high conc. Primo, stayed in solution without crashing.
I used it a lot in the past few years -- almost exclusively besides my TRT dosage of Test; it was my favorite product.

I hope the source may see the posts asking for it and consider producing it again.

Only reliable source brewing primo E at 200mg, seriously? You obviously haven't looked around here then. And I wouldn't call a source with a number of recent seizures reliable at all.
when i say reliable source, i mean the only source as of recent (that i can find on here) who is actually investing a substantial amount of money as well as treating this as a full time job. find me one source (besides a bathtub US domestic source) that is doing that? a source with a label that my 7 year old niece couldn't make with the label maker she got this past holiday.

when i say reliable source, i mean the only source as of recent (that i can find on here) who is actually investing a substantial amount of money as well as treating this as a full time job. find me one source (besides a bathtub US domestic source) that is doing that? a source with a label that my 7 year old niece couldn't make with the label maker she got this past holiday.
I agree with the label making their products look more legit, compared to other sources product with funny looking label, or even no label at all. However, maybe the label is the reason that their products coulndn't pass customs as easily as other sources, i.e. less stealth.

Order labels from Alibaba. The holographic one looks sweet

So are you saying smaller us domestics are all bathtub brewers and not as legit as this guy, and also labels are that important to you? You get Warm fuzzies seeing some shiny pretty labels and boxes, and therefore know the stuff is legit?

There's 2 domestics with tested primo 200 right now, but sounds like they aren't up to your standards.

So are you saying smaller us domestics are all bathtub brewers and not as legit as this guy, and also labels are that important to you? You get Warm fuzzies seeing some shiny pretty labels and boxes, and therefore know the stuff is legit?

There's 2 domestics with tested primo 200 right now, but sounds like they aren't up to your standards.
the domestic market is a literal shit show and has been since i got in this game in 2011. i almost never lost and had a package seized LITERALLY once and i've lived in 4 different places including overseas, and i have an entire folder of bloodwork dating back to 2013 to prove it. what self respecting source with any legit equipment can justify charging 25 bucks for a bottle of test? im not speaking for EU sources, you guys are not in this discussion. literally what costs 25 dollars anymore? nothing. and you're taking that shit and shoving it into your body? to all the sources charging "the big bucks) for their product, you ever think he didn't pull that price out of his ass? maybe he actually made a smart financial decision to justify his profits based on what he spent.

it's not about shiny labels, it's about the representation of the product. if he has the money to spend on nice labels and they're all even (and that isn't easy to do), that probably means he has the money to spend on other shit which includes the sterility and proper potency of your product. he probably knows people. i could be wrong, but the companies with the nice labels rarely have issues besides the one's that are beyond their control (like the shipping issues you're bitching about).

maybe the foreign sources are overcharging but you can pretty much bet your ass you're getting a solid product. maybe for 20 bucks you'll get a solid bottle of test once, twice, but the third time you'll get an infection or you'll shoot 1000ng/dl from 500mg test... like what's going on now with pharmahgh or whateverthefuckhisnameis

Last edited:
I agree with the label making their products look more legit, compared to other sources product with funny looking label, or even no label at all. However, maybe the label is the reason that their products coulndn't pass customs as easily as other sources, i.e. less stealth.
bullshit about the customs thing. wtf do you think they're doing, looking out for your bottles of test? they're looking for impending threats, constant threats, drug busts, fucking etc. you think they're looking for bottles of test and dick pills ordered by some random asshole in ohio? you're ordering too much shit or your source is too dumb and sending shit in too high of a quantity / too frequent to the same region. lines get congested and that's nobody's fault. you guys need to understand that this is all part of the game and if you don't like it find yourself an in-person source / legit script for whatever you need because it's honestly hard to keep up with these expectations. you're not buying a pair of shoes here.

Last edited:
the domestic market is a literal shit show and has been since i got in this game in 2011. i almost never lost and had a package seized LITERALLY once and i've lived in 4 different places including overseas, and i have an entire folder of bloodwork dating back to 2013 to prove it. what self respecting source with any legit equipment can justify charging 25 bucks for a bottle of test? im not speaking for EU sources, you guys are not in this discussion. literally what costs 25 dollars anymore? nothing. and you're taking that shit and shoving it into your body? to all the sources charging "the big bucks) for their product, you ever think he didn't pull that price out of his ass? maybe he actually made a smart financial decision to justify his profits based on what he spent.

it's not about shiny labels, it's about the representation of the product. if he has the money to spend on nice labels and they're all even (and that isn't easy to do), that probably means he has the money to spend on other shit which includes the sterility and proper potency of your product. he probably knows people. i could be wrong, but the companies with the nice labels rarely have issues besides the one's that are beyond their control (like the shipping issues you're bitching about).

maybe the foreign sources are overcharging but you can pretty much bet your ass you're getting a solid product. maybe for 20 bucks you'll get a solid bottle of test once, twice, but the third time you'll get an infection or you'll shoot 1000ng/dl from 500mg test... like what's going on now with pharmahgh or whateverthefuckhisnameis
Alright, no point even trying to reason with you. Enjoy your overinflated priced gear, oh and don't order the Deca 600mg because it lab tested 100mg lower and your precious source denied accepting the test.