MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I'm planning to try 1 vial of Test E 300, hoping that there would be no PIP like the Test C
sounds like a good plan -- try one first before you get a lot of it.
The carrier is GSO with a little EO (very smooth for most, but some people do not like EO).
I hope it works well for you.
Let us know how you respond.

I’ve emailed them again Hopefully second time they respond
I just sent a message on your behalf as well.
I hope it may help bring more attention to your inquiry, just in case there may be some technical error such as issues with their software and your email provider.

Test prop: better sex drive, energy, and cosmetic look of my physique. Less chance of blood pressure spikes when combining with orals or HCG over Test Cyp. Cons: sucks pinning EOD.

Test Cyp: better for growth, strength, makes joints feel really good with the extra water it pulls in. Less PIP than prop. Makes my physique look a bit watery over the prop and this is considering estrogen management is the same for both compounds.
The blood pressure aspect sounds really interesting. I cant go higher than 500mg test because blood pressure starts to go very high.Will definitely try prop with my next cut,thank you for this detailed review.
How about Primo 200 domestic restock. More people I can get to request this maybe they will do it.
Agree,they need to bring Primo200 back!I stocked up on Primo100 but the injection volume makes it impossible to run higher dosed cycles.Pinning just once a week while cruising was also nice.

Just wanted to say, I spoke to a rep about the lack of boxing.

Not only was he super nice, he didn’t try to make any excuses. He simply informed me to why things are the way the are. The winny is great, I know some people don’t care about the roidkit results but it did pass when I tested it. Color was spot on. So, to me the fact they sell expired gear for a discount makes it sketchy that they took off the box with the batch number they promise to provide and expiration date, but none the less the product is what I paid for. I didn’t pay for a box or a fancy printer.

That being said, has anyone here used the mast E/P mix?

got my package today. nothing was missing. Thanks for the quick replies and the support!
Hi, I'm glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. If you're planning on getting tested on our products, we'd appreciate it if you'd post the results in our thread. Take care and have a good day.

I always check spam. It’s not there. If I don’t get a reply in a couple days, I will message you and post here. Whatever happened to the 24 hour response thing?
The messages are answered in turn, whose letter came first, he gets a response faster, given that the letter comes quite a lot, to get an answer may take some time, we understand that the delay is unpleasant and try to respond as quickly as possible, unfortunately, it does not always work.

Does Pharmacom's recent Test E batch cause PIP like almost all other sources? I've used Pharmacom Test C with no issue, but want to try their Test E due to the cheaper cost.

I'm worried of the horrible PIP that is supposedly caused by the impurity in the Chinese Test E raws. I've purchased several Test E vials from another source and have to throw them away due to the PIP.
Hi, it depends on the concentration of the active ingredient, I haven't seen any complaints about E300, but if you plan on using E500, we always recommend diluting highly concentrated preparations with other oil-based preparations.

That being said, has anyone here used the mast E/P mix?
I have used the Pharma Mix-M300 a few years ago and like it.

It was added at the half-way point in a big cycle -- in my last coupel cycles I like to run long 16 to 20 weeks and use one big cycle to add mas in the first 2 thirds of the cycle, then cut some fat and lean out during the last half or 3rd of a cycle.

If I remember correctly, I used 600mg per week by just adding it to my stack every 3.5 days, but I may have tried up to 900mg per week when I was doing shots Mon, Weds, Fri.

It worked great to help look dry and more defined as I got leaner (but this will only show if you lose enough fat from diet; the masterone will not magically change anything itself).

I also like to add it because with such a long cycle, I worry about SHGB rising and other plateau; I've read that drostanolone is good at binding to SHBG to free up the rest of the stack to keep doing its thing.

What I liked most was that I felt a better mood and an increase in strength -- like when you have those "good days" where the weights are moving easy and everything seems more positive.

They did respond to me. Working on getting a reship. There will be no promo items included. Have I bitched about this yet, because I really want to again
Thanks for writing about it, like I said before, you will definitely get an answer, but it may take a little longer than we would like.

Yeah, the Letrodex saga is the reason why I asked about their Exemestane.

Anyways, hope it is legit because I'm thinking about taking that instead of the pharma grade Anastrozole that I have lying around.
Was it legit? Im debating ordering some, as I can't seem to find a good domestic source other than pharmacom warehouse where Im at for exemestane,