MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I am totally lost words ordered from you lot seven times not once seized but coincidence promo seized!..
Item Leaving overseas
Netherlands Monday 16 May 2022…. I am very sceptical done on purpose because I’ve made bigger bigger orders with other sources
The owner please enlighten me I paid £700 you give me an extra 600 to spend on promo,my order hasn’t turned up other peoples orders haven’t turned up are you are scamming People oh shit I forgot you send me expired products before you send me leaking bottles before!…. Because telling you no one happy no more!, sending people products without boxes sending people products was expired!
@Pharmacom Support I personally believe & other people believe you fucked us over on promo,let me tell you something now ive add other orders this week not once! Stopped by customs one my parcels contained lot more than my previous order from you!…Be fucking honest over the years your company is fucking yourself up with your stupid fucking post times with you stupid expired gear leaking fucking bottles you can’t carry on like this
Hi, I understand your dissatisfaction, but like any other store, first of all we are interested in people to get their orders and be satisfied, we have no reason to deceive anyone. You are right, sometimes orders are delayed or confiscated, also there can be some problems with packaging, but we always do our best to make our customer satisfied, we resend orders, replace items, give store credits and try to meet customer needs, that's why our store is running for many years and people around the world make orders with us.

How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://basicstero.ws/contact
Replying to automated emails etc. will not work to contact the source.
The way to contact the source is by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site.

***Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons). Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in public posts.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).

Keep in mind you can check the status of your order and tracking on the Basicstero site on your account dashboard by logging into your Basicstero account and clicking on the "My orders" to see your dashboard >> then select the "details" action for an order on your order list to see information about the order such as payment details and tracking etc.
When the payment is confirmed, the status will change from "waiting for payment" to "processing." The final status update will be to "order shipped" when the package has been sent into the postal system.
If tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.
l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful

Last edited:
Same issue here. USPS also shows my acceptance date and time as being exactly the same as another user on here. Literally to the minute. Coincidence?
Idk man. I would guess that your packages just got shipped at the same time. Mine is at a notoriously slow ISC facility, so I’m just hoping that it’s delayed. Doubt it though. The last time it took this long, it was seized. Never got a seizure letter from CBP either.

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is the site to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products directly from the manufacturer.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.

Important: There are multiple FAKE sites and scammers pretending to be Pharmacom Labs. Only use the address/link in the "code" box above for the genuine site. Also, please know that this source does not take orders via email. If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or any way / site other than the genuine Basicstero site listed in the "code" box above, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Basicstero needs to find a better method of shipping orders or something.
It's really important for us that customers get their orders, so we use the most safe shipping methods, but I will definitely pass your words to my colleagues and maybe in the future we will have some more delivery options.

status
Yup. Mine has been stuck in customs now for 2 weeks. I’m in the US. I ordered from w2. Only reason I ordered from w2 was because of the promo. This is not the first time there have been shipping issues with this source. Apparently, I continue to make good decisions.

On a side note, if there have ever been issues with my order, the source has come through. Although, I would advise anyone ordering from them that you are going to want to consider ordering months in advance of your next cycle. Especially from w2. Basicstero needs to find a better method of shipping orders or something. Jesus Christ.

I emailed them before posting here and will give status upda
Yup. Mine has been stuck in customs now for 2 weeks. I’m in the US. I ordered from w2. Only reason I ordered from w2 was because of the promo. This is not the first time there have been shipping issues with this source. Apparently, I continue to make good decisions.

On a side note, if there have ever been issues with my order, the source has come through. Although, I would advise anyone ordering from them that you are going to want to consider ordering months in advance of your next cycle. Especially from w2. Basicstero needs to find a better method of shipping orders or something. Jesus Christ.

I emailed them before posting here and will give status updates.
Status update: order was seized. Got my seizure letter today. I emailed the source, informing them.

Pretty awesome as I have been waiting since mid April already. Now they will reship once with no promo items that I ordered, with no guarantee the reship will make it here. Buyers beware. I can only blame myself for being fucking dumb enough to order from w2 again.

Pos glitched and i replied to myself twice somehow

status

Status update: order was seized. Got my seizure letter today. I emailed the source, informing them.

Pretty awesome as I have been waiting since mid April already. Now they will reship once with no promo items that I ordered, with no guarantee the reship will make it here. Buyers beware. I can only blame myself for being fucking dumb enough to order from w2 again.

Did USPS show that it was inbound into customs before being stuck there and seized?

What's going on with the orals? I usually order from w3 domestic US but I'm not really comfortable ordering if I'm just gonna get sent a pack of anavar that's unmarked with no code

Did USPS show that it was inbound into customs before being stuck there and seized?
It says “your item is being processed by United States customs”. Underneath that it says “Inbound into customs”. The status never changed from the time it arrived in customs, and it still says the same thing after I got my seizure letter.

Also haven’t heard anything back from basicstero yet. Hasn’t been 24 hours since I sent the seizure letter email, but I didn’t hear shit from them the first email I sent either.

It says “your item is being processed by United States customs”. Underneath that it says “Inbound into customs”. The status never changed from the time it arrived in customs, and it still says the same thing after I got my seizure letter.

Also haven’t heard anything back from basicstero yet. Hasn’t been 24 hours since I sent the seizure letter email, but I didn’t hear shit from them the first email I sent either.
That's the status for my package as well and I'm supposed to get it early next week. It's a Friday so I'm hoping CBP slacks off.

That's the status for my package as well and I'm supposed to get it early next week. It's a Friday so I'm hoping CBP slacks off.
What indication do you have that you’re supposed to get it early next week? My status never included an estimated delivery date. You might be ok.

What's going on with the orals? I usually order from w3 domestic US but I'm not really comfortable ordering if I'm just gonna get sent a pack of anavar that's unmarked with no code
Hey! Some of our products are sold without branded packaging.
We do this to make it easier and faster for the warehouse to pack all orders and deliver them faster and more reliably.
All goods in all our warehouses are original and have an acceptable shelf life, you do not have to worry about it. If any of the goods fall under the expiration date - we put it with a big discount and the right description.
We follow the rules of commodity storage and do not make mistakes in this matter.

status

Hi, I'm really sorry that you encountered order seizure, but as I said before, we can't control customs, unfortunately seizures happen in all stores, partly it depends on luck. About the lack of answer, the letters are answered it turn, so it may take some time to get an answer, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes a little longer. If you do not get an answer in the next few days, please send me a private message and I will pass your question directly to my colleagues, but first of all, you should check your spam folder, it often happens that letters get there.