MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

25 days on the clock now for the international wh order, hasnt moved from NL in 16 days. Whats interesting is ive received 3 other orders from different international srcs placed over a week after this one. Hopefully next update will be a TD
I contacted postNL Facebook they basically told me item left overseas to UK.. obviously seized by customs!…Just for safety measures I’m going tcontact customs ask them photo stuff inside my parcel if see things missing know been screwed over!.. probably scammed from promo like three my friends

Last edited:
I was just trying to get input on test P since I have never tried that Pharmacom product. I have had positive experiences before, but this time something seems off. Anyways I will be running bloods soon & keep you posted.
I’ve been taking their test P from warehouse 3 for about 6 months straight. Other than a leaky vial or two, no issues, only positive effects. I love test P.

Three people my local gym orders with promo items seized….. I pacifically made an order with promo costing £700 British pounds something doesn’t seem right I received other packages different companies no issues at allView attachment 166708
My apology, I thought you were in the USA and as such my experience was in regards to USA import and customs.
I am not familiar with UK customs, shipping times, seizure protocol, or success rates etc.

Hopefully some others here have experience with final destinations in the UK and may be able to share some insight.

Also, someone at Basicstero customer service may know more about the situation for UK customers, tracking status, and seizures.
Please consider contacting the source directly and explaining your situation.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Paid the ridiculous prices so I wouldn’t have to overthink for my contest prep. I ordered directly from basicstero. Sent me my orals with no fucking box. How can you “guarantee batch numbers” when you don’t even have the box? This company is known for giving discounts on expired gear. There is no expiration date for me to verify, this could easily be their expired shit. Who do I contact to make this right? I don’t even want Unlabeled fucking mystery pills.

Paid the ridiculous prices so I wouldn’t have to overthink for my contest prep. I ordered directly from basicstero. Sent me my orals with no fucking box.
What product did you order?

Products sold per 50 count blister (the product description, usually right in the title, will state if the product is sold as a 50 count blister) are just a strip of 50 tabs without a box.

Products sold as 100 count should come in a box.
I don’t even want Unlabeled fucking mystery pills.
In either case, the backing foil of the blister strips that hold the pills will have the name of the product on the backside, so there are no "unlabeled fucking mystery pills" -- look on the back on the foil and you will know what compound/product is in the blister strip.
How can you “guarantee batch numbers” when you don’t even have the box? This company is known for giving discounts on expired gear. There is no expiration date for me to verify, this could easily be their expired shit.
I do not blame you at all for wanting the boxes. So do not take any of my reasoning or points below as disagreement (it is just the reality to keep in mind with ANY source) -- I agree with you that it would be better to have boxes with batch and date info.

I would like boxes too and we all want accurate high-quality products, but it is not as simple as fancy packaging vs plain packaging (ask anyone that like local UGL better than big brands; after all, they all claim the high costs are just paying for a name-brand and fancy packaging).

With ANY source, I do not think having a box will guarantee anything -- if the number printed on some label was enough to guarantee things, there would never be an interest in analytic testing.

If a source was trying to scam you, they could very simply put whatever blister strips they wanted into any boxes with anything printed on the box.

This fact, along with many other things (heath risks, legal risks, social judgement etc) makes the supplement aspect of our lifestyle challenging.
It really just comes down trust and accepting risks -- I wish it were easier.
A customer either trusts his or her source, or does not -- no label claims can change the reality of what is in the product.
Who do I contact to make this right?
If you cannot determine what you have by checking the back side of the blister strip foil, then you will need to contact the source directly.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
Code:
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

I hope that may help

Any update mate ?
Same as you
@ruxin32424 @Quick2004 I am only familiar with tracking to USA destinations.
Do either of you have previous experience ordering international to UK?
If so, I have a quick question because I would like to learn more so I can better help others in the future.

Do packs to the UK usually update with a tracking status upon reaching the UK? Or, does tracking only update if a pack passes customs?

By this I mean, in the USA there is a tracking status (ISC = international sorting center) that shows a pack landed in the US before it enters customs.
Then, from the ISC the pack moves into customs for inspection.
Sometimes the entry into, and out of, customs does not show an update.
Nonetheless, upon actually landing in the USA there is the ISC tracking status.
Sometimes when I pack is seized, the status just stops at ISC step and never updates again; while, in other cases there may be an update of "inbound into customs" and then no more updates if seized.
Either case, we can at least determine if the pack actually reached the USA successfully.

Do you have any tracking status that, regardless of seizure or successful passage, shows a pack has successfully reached the UK?

I'm just trying to understand how we can determine if a pack was seized in the UK, or did it fail to arrive (lost in the postal system), or seized by the outgoing EU nation's customs etc.

Any insight is appreciated and may help others.

If so, I have a quick question because I would like to learn more so I can better help others in the future.

Do packs to the UK usually update with a tracking status upon reaching the UK? Or, does tracking only update if a pack passes customs?

By this I mean, in the USA there is a tracking status (ISC = international sorting center) that shows a pack landed in the US before it enters customs.
Sometimes when I pack is seized, the status just stops at ISC step and never updates again; while, in other cases there may be an update of "inbound into customs" and then no more updates if seized.
Either case, we can at least determine if the pack actually reached the USA successfully.

Do you have any tracking status that, regardless of seizure or successful passage, shows a pack has successfully reached the UK?

I'm just trying to understand how we can determine if a pack was seized in the UK, or did it fail to arrive (lost in the postal system), or seized by the outgoing EU nation's customs etc.

im not UK but regardless, at this point though it appears to be isolated to this source as I have now received 4 different international orders from other srcs since i placed this order 31 days ago.

If what @Quick2004 says is true regarding 5-6 orders now being seized all from the same time period (the promo) either your packaging process needs to be stealth automatically, the source may be compromised, or this is the biggest coincidence in the history of shipping.

It is interesting i dont see many TD posts over the last month or so (@RThoads i disagree that people only post when things go wrong, a quick glance among other src threads is littered with positive posts of quick shipping, TD pics, lab work, etc)

Either way i'm chalking this up in the Loss column as a $400 lesson learned and will stick with other srcs in the future.

If anything changes and I end up receiving anything i will update accordingly.

Best of luck all.

im not UK but regardless, at this point though it appears to be isolated to this source as I have now received 4 different international orders from other srcs since i placed this order 31 days ago.

If what @Quick2004 says is true regarding 5-6 orders now being seized all from the same time period (the promo) either your packaging process needs to be stealth automatically, the source may be compromised, or this is the biggest coincidence in the history of shipping.

It is interesting i dont see many TD posts over the last month or so (@RThoads i disagree that people only post when things go wrong, a quick glance among other src threads is littered with positive posts of quick shipping, TD pics, lab work, etc)

Either way i'm chalking this up in the Loss column as a $400 lesson learned and will stick with other srcs in the future.

If anything changes and I end up receiving anything i will update accordingly.

Best of luck all.
I hope some of you newer guys read the fine print. If you enter a promo and it’s seized, they only reship the product you paid for. Something to keep in mind fellas. Hope your packs land.

Products sold per 50 count blister (the product description, usually right in the title, will state if the product is sold as a 50 count blister) are just a strip of 50 tabs without a box.

In either case, the backing foil of the blister strips that hold the pills will have the name of the product on the backside, so there are no "unlabeled fucking mystery pills" -- look on the back on the foil and you will know what compound/product is in the blister strip.

I do not blame you at all for wanting the boxes. So do not take any of my reasoning or points below as disagreement (it is just the reality to keep in mind with ANY source) -- I agree with you that it would be better to have boxes with batch and date info.

I would like boxes too and we all want accurate high-quality products, but it is not as simple as fancy packaging vs plain packaging (ask anyone that like local UGL better than big brands; after all, they all claim the high costs are just paying for a name-brand and fancy packaging).

With ANY source, I do not think having a box will guarantee anything -- if the number printed on some label was enough to guarantee things, there would never be an interest in analytic testing.

If a source was trying to scam you, they could very simply put whatever blister strips they wanted into any boxes with anything printed on the box.

This fact, along with many other things (heath risks, legal risks, social judgement etc) makes the supplement aspect of our lifestyle challenging.
A customer either trusts his or her source, or does not -- no label claims can change the reality of what is in the product.

If you cannot determine what you have by checking the back side of the blister strip foil, then you will need to contact the source directly.

Code:
Code:

I hope that may help
It is the 100 count, not the 50 count.

Normally item leaves Netherlands straight customs then item scanned leaving customs literally an hour after going through customs!… mine left Netherlands 16 days ago!

I hope some of you newer guys read the fine print. If you enter a promo and it’s seized, they only reship the product you paid for. Something to keep in mind fellas. Hope your packs land.
Yup. Mine has been stuck in customs now for 2 weeks. I’m in the US. I ordered from w2. Only reason I ordered from w2 was because of the promo. This is not the first time there have been shipping issues with this source. Apparently, I continue to make good decisions.

On a side note, if there have ever been issues with my order, the source has come through. Although, I would advise anyone ordering from them that you are going to want to consider ordering months in advance of your next cycle. Especially from w2. Basicstero needs to find a better method of shipping orders or something. Jesus Christ.

I emailed them before posting here and will give status updates.

Yup. Mine has been stuck in customs now for 2 weeks. I’m in the US. I ordered from w2. Only reason I ordered from w2 was because of the promo. This is not the first time there have been shipping issues with this source. Apparently, I continue to make good decisions.

On a side note, if there have ever been issues with my order, the source has come through. Although, I would advise anyone ordering from them that you are going to want to consider ordering months in advance of your next cycle. Especially from w2. Basicstero needs to find a better method of shipping orders or something. Jesus Christ.

I emailed them before posting here and will give status updates.
I’ve used them years ago and just ordered from the US warehouse. Paid more but I had my shit in 3-5 days.

It is the 100 count, not the 50 count.
I agree, oral 100 count tabs products should have come in a box.
I don't know why they would be without a box.
Please contact the source; I hope their customer service will understand your frustration and help you out.
Code:

Code:
Code:

I hope that may hel
I agree, oral 100 count tabs products should have come in a box.
I don't know why they would be without a box.
Please contact the source; I hope their customer service will understand your frustration and help you out.
Code:
Gotta love spending extra effort because someone is too stupid to do their job right.

Gotta love spending extra effort because someone is too stupid to do their job right.
I could be wrong, of course. but, from my understanding the orals all have a box; then some are sold out as 50 count strips because of the fact that some specific compounds have a high price or are used in a way that customers may not require the full 100 count.

So I had thought that the 50 ct strips are pulled out of a box to make a more convenient purchase size for some customers that may not want to buy 100.

I assumed that when someone purchases 100 count (two blister strips), it would come in the box.

By this I mean, I thought it was extra work to split up the box -- so to me it makes no sense that his did not come in a box; I have no idea what it was this way.

Hopefully someone at the warehouse will know the situation, have info for us all, and help him out.

Normally item leaves Netherlands straight customs then item scanned leaving customs literally an hour after going through customs!… mine left Netherlands 16 days ago!
Over two weeks from NL to UK... sounds like there is a realistic chance the postal service lost the pack or it may be seized by customs.

When a pack entering the UK is seized, is a seizure letter issued?
or any notification to confirm, without a doubt, it has been seized?
Are there any fines or others legal trouble involved?

Here in the USA we get a letter from a government agency -- as long as we do NOT reply to the letter (just ignore it and make zero claim to knowing anything about the package) there are no additional issues or trouble.