MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sounds like my experience

QUOTE="GFitKing2, post: 2962552, member: 105956"]
Any one have any feedback on Pharmacom Test P? I was running Deus 12+ weeks & decided to give Pharmacom Test P a try. I had some normal back acne on Deus, also some gyno symptoms that I had under control with Arimidex which usually happens whenever I go over 250+ a week.

I been on 3 weeks with the Pharmacom Test P 100mg EOD now & was going to wait until about week 8 to run bloods. However my acne has cleared up, my normal gyno sensitivity sides are gone, & I feel like I am on PCT! I am so sleepy & tired all day now all of a sudden. I am starting to think think it's not does right or its sh*t.

I purchased it from WH#3 Domestic. I am thinking to go run some bloods this week to verify, but in the meantime wanted to see if anyone had any feedback.
[/QUOTE]

Any one have any feedback on Pharmacom Test P? I was running Deus 12+ weeks & decided to give Pharmacom Test P a try. I had some normal back acne on Deus, also some gyno symptoms that I had under control with Arimidex which usually happens whenever I go over 250+ a week.

I been on 3 weeks with the Pharmacom Test P 100mg EOD now & was going to wait until about week 8 to run bloods. However my acne has cleared up, my normal gyno sensitivity sides are gone, & I feel like I am on PCT! I am so sleepy & tired all day now all of a sudden. I am starting to think think it's not does right or its sh*t.

I purchased it from WH#3 Domestic. I am thinking to go run some bloods this week to verify, but in the meantime wanted to see if anyone had any feedback.
Probably shit!… i’ve noticed with sust 500 Nothing really changes this is why tested my next order because something is not right

Finally received part of my reship from an order I made on Christmas Day lmao

I lost hope for a while considering the drop ship point of w2 is considered one of the drug capitols of Europe.

I can say the stealth shipping method passed even though it was inspected by customs. They opened one of the satchels and tested to no avail.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write your review, I'm really glad to hear that you received your order and that it passed customs even after a thorough content check. If you will take tests on our products, we will be grateful for the publication of the results in our topic.

Hello, on my 'orders' page it says it has been shipped but there is no tracking number available. I emailed asking for a tracking number to be provided a few days ago but did not receive a reply yet.
Hi, for security reasons the track is not issued immediately, but do not worry, your track will be issued as soon as it becomes possible. Also, if you wrote to the website, but did not receive a response, check the spam folder, perhaps the letter got there, this often happens.

Am I reading this right? $78 for test e 10ml?
Tren e 10ml $110???? Unless I read that completely wrong, that's 2* and 3* more than anyone else on meso.
Hi, you can see the current prices on our official website, just add the product you are interested in to the cart. Please note that we regularly hold all kinds of promotions, thanks to this, the final cost of the order becomes lower.

Hi, most likely there's just some mistake here, have you changed the dosage, maybe changed your diet or training regime? If you need help, we have a consultant, I can send him your questions, he will help you figure everything out.

Sound like people are getting Zero resulta bad batch or just all
Hi, if a person has not received the desired result, first of all we recommend him to contact our consultant, usually the problem is not in the quality of goods, but in changing the course or dosages, nutrition, training or something else.

Hi everyone.

We have an offer for performing athletes and bloggers, if you or your friend use our products and perform at competitions or you have an account on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or other similar platforms, please write a little about yourself in this topic, or you can write to me in private messages and I'll tell you more about everything.

i6pSDAjc9B6K5qnPD4rTSw7BVCT_Wi7IVAMODCaHoiUqtCVN6AD2Lb_GU-JAhMsMjDNhUOknVQoaVBKM_82s1l83.jpg

Sound like people are getting Zero resulta bad batch or just all
Batches a large and thousands of customers around the world order each month.
If a batch was "bad" you would see way more than a few people making claims.
Also, without actual data all we have is how someone thinks they "feel" which is subjective and not a reliable way to measure quality.
How can they, and we, know there are no other factors involved?

How they feel may be a result of many factors such as rest, mood, stress levels, nutrition, exposure to illness (even if one is not sick him or herself, if the immune system is dealing with pathogens -- just cold or flu etc -- it hinders performance), previous brand may have been overdosed or a different compound, SHBG may be elevated, the body may have plateaued (everyone does or else we would all look like Ronnie Coleman and beyond without any limit) -- diet, training, dosages etc may have to change to push new gains... the of possible factors is endless.

And, this is all assuming how they claim to feel even correlates to their progress; one may have low sex drive and feel tired etc, but at the cellular level still be kicking ass making huge gains.
I know when I ran high dosage GH, slin, and Deca I felt sluggish and some days I did not even want to get out of bed -- very low motivation and felt weak/drained, even sleepy between sets at the gym -- but, I was consistently making gains and adding lean mass.

We see a small number of a few complaint a year out of the many thousands of satisfied customers, and this is expected for any type of business or product.

Much more powerful is the fact that Pharmacom Labs has a decade-long well-established track-record as one of the best brands in the world.

The fact so many people have put such efforts and expenses just to counterfeit and make fakes of the products and website is a compliment to this brand's great reputation (its only worth all that effort because genuine Pharmacom products are already known to be some of the best avaliable).

Often, people will only post when they have a concern, but then when all is fine (as it is 99% of the time or this huge world-wide source would not be in business, with an excellent track-record, for the past decade) they do not return to show that there was no issue.

The result is that boards may present an inaccurate perception of negativity when in fact the vast majority of customers have all had good experiences.

Related to this is also the fact that the majority of customer do not even encounter a concern so they never post anything to begin with.

Most of the thousands of orders a week are simply placed and filled, business as usual, without anyone saying anything because people have no reason or motivation to contact a source or post if they simply receive the products for which they paid and are happy with the results.

Ok, I go now to have some time off and just spend time with my household on this Memorial Day weekend.

I hope you all also get a chance to get some rest and have some peaceful time to spend with those you care about as we all remember an honor those we knew personally, those we may have never met, and those who came before our time, who gave the ultimate sacrifice while serving.

Peace be with you all and may God bless our fallen brothers and sisters -- they will never be forgotten.
CQ1SCQy.jpg

Hi, most likely there's just some mistake here, have you changed the dosage, maybe changed your diet or training regime? If you need help, we have a consultant, I can send him your questions, he will help you figure everything out.
Thanks for the reply. I have tried a few other products in the past & Iv'e never had any issues. I was just trying to get feedback on the prop since it was my first time. I will be doing bloods soon to get a accurate conclusion .

Often, people will only post when they have a concern, but then when all is fine (as it is 99% of the time or this huge world-wide source would not be in business, with an excellent track-record, for the past decade) they do not return to show that there was no issue.

The result is that boards may present an inaccurate perception of negativity when in fact the vast majority of customers have all had good experiences.

Related to this is also the fact that the majority of customer do not even encounter a concern so they never post anything to begin with.

Most of the thousands of orders a week are simply placed and filled, business as usual, without anyone saying anything because people have no reason or motivation to contact a source or post if they simply receive the products for which they paid and are happy with the results.

I was just trying to get input on test P since I have never tried that Pharmacom product. I have had positive experiences before, but this time something seems off. Anyways I will be running bloods soon & keep you posted.

I was just trying to get input on test P since I have never tried that Pharmacom product. I have had positive experiences before, but this time something seems off. Anyways I will be running bloods soon & keep you posted.
I completely understand and hope others may be able to give you some feedback. I personally have not run test-prop since 2015 so I cannot speak on any first-hand experience with current products.
But I hope your bloods look good (most importantly that you're healthy) and enjoy some gains.
When you get your bloodwork, if any values need improvement or anything of concern, please feel free to post or PM me; I will be happy to look it over and offer any info or advice I have.
Wish you all the best bro -- enjoy the rest of your day.

Another person parcel seized from promo on another forum My parcel hasn’t moved sorting centre last 15 days
two weeks at the ICS step on tracking is starting to get into the higher chance that it has been seized territory.
I think sometimes tracking just stays on the ICS step even though the pack has moved into customs.

I have seen pack sit for a month (or longer) in customs and still pass (see image below for one of my own examples), but this is rare.
Of course I hope yours still arrives, but in my experience, anything over two weeks on the ICS step or in customs, is a very realistic chance it has already been seized.

If its seized, you will get a letter to confirm if it has been seized.
Do not reply to the letter -- it is not worth taking on any legal risks.

If you get a letter, contact the source by using the "contact us" page on the Basicstero site and let them know (include your order number and you may even give them a link to tracking to show it never arrive).
yAzJzJh.jpg

Please contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried a few other products in the past & Iv'e never had any issues. I was just trying to get feedback on the prop since it was my first time. I will be doing bloods soon to get a accurate conclusion .
If you have any questions in the future, you can always write to me, and when you get your test results I will send them to our consultant and ask what your condition may be related to. Take care and have a good day.

two weeks at the ICS step on tracking is starting to get into the higher chance that it has been seized territory.
I think sometimes tracking just stays on the ICS step even though the pack has moved into customs.

I have seen pack sit for a month (or longer) in customs and still pass (see image below for one of my own examples), but this is rare.
Of course I hope yours still arrives, but in my experience, anything over two weeks on the ICS step or in customs, is a very realistic chance it has already been seized.

If its seized, you will get a letter to confirm if it has been seized.
Do not reply to the letter -- it is not worth taking on any legal risks.

If you get a letter, contact the source by using the "contact us" page on the Basicstero site and let them know (include your order number and you may even give them a link to tracking to show it never arrive).
yAzJzJh.jpg

Please contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.
Three people my local gym orders with promo items seized….. I pacifically made an order with promo costing £700 British pounds something doesn’t seem right I received other packages different companies no issues at all5B276C0C-C9B9-4723-917E-09794DDBEDA0.jpeg

25 days on the clock now for the international wh order, hasnt moved from NL in 16 days. Whats interesting is ive received 3 other orders from different international srcs placed over a week after this one. Hopefully next update will be a TD
Any update mate ?