MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Wtf 15 years never had pack stopped..both pack and reshipped both fucking held you guys ship in bubble wrap?
Same shit. Different customer.

No point of ordering from a source that can't fulfill their order. Only source I have had 2x custom seizes to 2 different names/addresses
Going through the same issue bro….first time my pack has ever been held up. Crazy times
my statement is to make everyone aware. the rest of the international shippers from China, India, bulgaria, turkey had no issues bringing it in but your store TWICE . going to default the issue is on pharmacom. Even stores with individual rules, it is still a company as whole.

Pharmacom could not fulfill their international order so other people should be aware of the risks involved with this company.

You are right, I Should have done more reading on why people talked so much trash about this source.
Hi, I am very sorry to hear that you are faced with this, I understand your dissatisfaction, unfortunately similar problems can occur in different places, we do everything possible to ensure that customers receive their goods, but sometimes it happens that orders are seizes. With all our desire we cannot control the work of the postal service and customs, partly the success of delivery it always depends on luck, usually orders reach the first time without problems, sometimes they are seized, in rare cases this can happen several times in a row.

Where's the link? I'm blind
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is Pharmacom, NOT a reseller.
Please understand, Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers to make these products available to their customers but
Basicstero is the retail store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products directly from the manufacturer.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Test 500 domestic restock comin soon?
See the source's recent post quoted below.
We are waiting to reload the domestic warehouse in 1.5 weeks.
But please understand that I currently don't have any info regarding restock of specific items.
The source usually does not say anything until the actual restock is complete and confirmed (it is difficult to make predictions and promises ahead of time about restocks because of factors, such as postal service delays, global issues, seizure risk etc, beyond anyone's control).
If I see the source post an announcement about a restock, I will be sure to share it here.

Sources want products to get to customers and reships cost sources a lot which takes away any profit; a business functions to generate profit for its owners and to pay workers etc.

Therefore, clearly sources want to make sales and have products reach the customers.

Sources do not have control over governments, customs, or postal services.

There are risks involved in trying to import illegal substances -- there are also risks involved in using any supplements (the less responsible the usage, the greater the risk) -- each individual must evaluate the risk vs reward and make his her own informed choices which includes understanding/accepting the known risks.
This is no different than most things in life.

Yes, seizures and losses suck -- I have experienced them and lost money, the sources experience them and lose money, and sometimes other customers experience them and lose money.

If possible, please consider ordering with the "discrete shipping" option so the products will at least be somewhat disguised.

If you are reselling them locally to make your own profit, select the option to have the product labels sent (it cost about $10 USD more for the additional labels and packaging materials); then, you may transfer the product from the discrete packaging and labels to the genuine packaging and labels for resale to your local customers.
If product are just for your own personal use, simple stay with the discrete labeling so no one will even know what it is that you have.

Discrete shipping option will not guarantee success past customs, but it may help increase the chances.

Basicstero, like many others sources (because they all experience seizures), offers one free reship of paid items for an order with evidence of seizure.

If one free reship of the paid items for a seized order is not enough to help the risk vs reward ratio for someone, then he or she should order Domestically.

Basicstero Warehouse W3 is US Domestic (located in the USA) and ships to destinations within the USA.

With W3 you do not have to deal with trying to import the pack and pass customs because the products from W3 are already physically located in the USA. But, this convenience comes at higher operational costs etc. for the source and as a result the products are higher priced from W3.

In other words, products from W3 are at a higher price for items but no risk associated with importing the items into the country, and a much faster shipping time because W3 stock is already physically in the US.

Hi, if anyone has questions or needs help, you can write about it right here, also you can contact me in private messages, we will definitely sort out the situation and help. Take care of yourself and have a good weekend.

I can’t access the website. Is it down?
I just tried and was not able to access the site with Chrome, FireFox, or Tor.
So it looks like the site is down at this time.
Maybe related to the work the source posted in the post below, but I am not sure. Either way, I am confident the source is working to get the site back up as soon as possible.
Greetings everyone!
We are doing maintenance work on our servers, so the site is not available right now. We'll be back up and running shortly and will continue to take your orders, as well as respond to all email messages!
We apologize for the inconvenience, we hope for your understanding!