MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thought I’d share my thoughts on my first order.

Test Cyp 750 mg wk
Tren Ace 400 mg wk

Switched over from a different lab and it’s been about two weeks using this product. Sex drive has decreased and slight decrease in strength. Hardening isn’t as prominent and I’m extremely bloated. Tren seems to be rather watery.

Will be sending in vials for testing.
Hi, did I understand correctly that you use the same products and dosage as before? Have you changed anything in your training regime, nutrition or anything else? Have you tried taking tests? I will send the information about this to our consultant and we will definitely figure it out.

Thanks for the help.
I have placed my first order. Is there anything else to be done by me except of paying and confirming the exact amount of coins transferred? I did this yesterday but the payment status is still 'processing'.

Thanks!
Nevermind payment is confirmed.
Hi, we hope you will receive your order quickly and will be satisfied with the quality of our products. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us, we will always help. Also, if you take tests, we will be grateful for the publication of data in our topic.

Hi, did I understand correctly that you use the same products and dosage as before? Have you changed anything in your training regime, nutrition or anything else? Have you tried taking tests? I will send the information about this to our consultant and we will definitely figure it out.
I kept the dosage the same, as well as training and diet. I wanted to try this brand since I’ve heard nothing but good things. But the main thing I’ve noticed since switching is how bloated I am, as well as the decreased sex drive.

I appreciate the response, and I’m not going to automatically assume this product is bad. Just want to send it in for testing to make sure everything checks out.

@Pharmacom Support I see in the opening post that there is a bit of ethyl oleate in the products. Do you still use ethyl oleate in test-e 250mg/1ml?

I can’t tolerate that stuff. That’s why I’m asking. I also don’t see any reason to use it in 250mg test... In a lot of people it also elevates their hs-CRP…

Anyway, just curious if you still use that stuff in your products.

@Pharmacom Support I see in the opening post that there is a bit of ethyl oleate in the products. Do you still use ethyl oleate in test-e 250mg/1ml?
Carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
More detail listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations

Thanks for the help.
I have placed my first order. Is there anything else to be done by me except of paying and confirming the exact amount of coins transferred? I did this yesterday but the payment status is still 'processing'.

Thanks!
You may simply need to give the source a little time to receive and confirm the payment.
Then, once payment is confirmed, the order status will update from "waiting for payment" to "processing."
"processing" is the status after the payment has been confirmed.
The final status will be "shipped" once the order is packed and sent out into the postal system.

I will post the submit payment info guide in the following post in case others that may read along need that info.

Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

First order from Pharmacom, just three vials as this is my first order. Just trying them out.

Sustenon 500mg/ml
Deca 600 mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg/ml

I'm especially interested in the double-dose strength because I'm getting a little tired of injecting what feels like a gallon of gear per jab.

Ordering from W3 (domestic USA) went totally without a hitch. From payment to arrival in the USA midwest, seven days exactly.

The product looks very nice, with holograms on the labels and clearly marked. The fluid inside them is crystal clear with no floaters or gras du.

Looks don't matter unless the stuff actually works. After I've been using it a couple weeks I should know whether it's good gear or not. I'll come back to the board and let everybody know. So far it looks as if this supplier really has their shit together and provided the gear works I will be ordering again from them.

First injection tonight, no PiP at all, which is a little unusual because I've had pain with multiple brands of Sustenon. Nice and smooth.
I did have a little muscle pain the next morning at the site of injection, nothing to cry over. It was gone by the time I got off work that evening. Pretty easy, pretty smooth.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We hope that you will be satisfied with the quality of our products, if you have any questions in the future - just write to us.

When using highly concentrated products, we always recommend diluting them with other oil-based preparations, with a lower concentration of the active substance, this helps to avoid the pain that sometimes occurs after injections.
Thanks for the tip but honestly I haven't found it necessary. Compared to my last supplier of supposedly genuine pharma grade standard Sustenon (250 mg/ml) the Pharmacom gear is very easy on me. That last stuff--it was I think Greek manufacture, 1 ml ampules--was like Red Devil lye when I injected it. The morning after an injection the muscle hurt so much that I couldn't bend my leg without pain (I pin in my thighs) and the pain persisted for at least two days after. But I don't think it was the testosterone but rather something in the carrier, maybe a preservative or oil or something my system didn't like. I have experienced mild pain with other sources of Sustenon but the Pharmacom, even at 500 mg/ml, is the smoothest and least painful of the bunch.

Like I said, provided I get the results I expect, I will be buying from Pharmacom again. Pricey gear, but quality and reliability and fast shipping are things I'm willing to pay a premium for. I've already had three former sources of gear disappear on me right about the time I needed to make an order so it's confidence inspiring seeing this thread go all the way back to 2015 without interruption.

Thought I’d share my thoughts on my first order.

Test Cyp 750 mg wk
Tren Ace 400 mg wk

Switched over from a different lab and it’s been about two weeks using this product. Sex drive has decreased and slight decrease in strength. Hardening isn’t as prominent and I’m extremely bloated. Tren seems to be rather watery.

Will be sending in vials for testing.
For what it's worth, I started with Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg/ml a couple years ago and was quite happy with the results. Then I switched to Trenbolone Enanthate at 200 mg/ml and man did everything change. It wasn't the higher dosing as I was still using 400 mg/week just like I had with the acetate, I just got it in two milliliters instead of four. Maybe it has something to do with the longer half-life of the enanthate form. I can't speak to the biochemistry of it but I do know that switching to the enanthate was an order of magnitude more effective. Like always, improvement in physique is about training more than anything but at almost 60 years old I have a physique no man my age has a right to. And I attribute it primarily to trenbolone enanthate. The effects have been remarkable. No other drug I've ever used was anywhere near as effective. You might want to try it some time.

Of course like everyone else I'll be very interested in the results of the lab tests you're sending off for. Keeps suppliers honest.

For what it's worth, I started with Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg/ml a couple years ago and was quite happy with the results. Then I switched to Trenbolone Enanthate at 200 mg/ml and man did everything change. It wasn't the higher dosing as I was still using 400 mg/week just like I had with the acetate, I just got it in two milliliters instead of four. Maybe it has something to do with the longer half-life of the enanthate form. I can't speak to the biochemistry of it but I do know that switching to the enanthate was an order of magnitude more effective. Like always, improvement in physique is about training more than anything but at almost 60 years old I have a physique no man my age has a right to. And I attribute it primarily to trenbolone enanthate. The effects have been remarkable. No other drug I've ever used was anywhere near as effective. You might want to try it some time.

Of course like everyone else I'll be very interested in the results of the lab tests you're sending off for. Keeps suppliers honest.
I actually used to use Tren E, and you’re absolutely right, it turns you into a behemoth. The only reason I switched back to ace is because E absolutely destroyed my stomach. The acid reflux was so terrible I couldn’t sleep at night.

Been a few years though so I think I may give it a go again.

I kept the dosage the same, as well as training and diet. I wanted to try this brand since I’ve heard nothing but good things. But the main thing I’ve noticed since switching is how bloated I am, as well as the decreased sex drive.

I appreciate the response, and I’m not going to automatically assume this product is bad. Just want to send it in for testing to make sure everything checks out.
You're right about the reviews, our company has been on the market for many years and during this time a lot of people have thanked us for the good quality of products, only on this forum there are more than 1490 pages in our topic. Have you had a blood test? If yes, please send them to me in private messages, I will give your answer to our consultant and clarify what may be the case.

I can’t tolerate that stuff. That’s why I’m asking. I also don’t see any reason to use it in 250mg test... In a lot of people it also elevates their hs-CRP…

Anyway, just curious if you still use that stuff in your products.
Hi, yes, as far as I know we use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils, detailed information about this is available on our website.

I have experienced mild pain with other sources of Sustenon but the Pharmacom, even at 500 mg/ml, is the smoothest and least painful of the bunch.
I am glad to hear this, unfortunately not everyone has such a reaction, so we always recommend diluting highly concentrated drugs.
Like I said, provided I get the results I expect, I will be buying from Pharmacom again. Pricey gear, but quality and reliability and fast shipping are things I'm willing to pay a premium for. I've already had three former sources of gear disappear on me right about the time I needed to make an order so it's confidence inspiring seeing this thread go all the way back to 2015 without interruption.
We hope that you will be satisfied, our company has been on the market for many years and it is really important for us that buyers get the desired results. Take care of yourself and have a good day.

I did have a little muscle pain the next morning at the site of injection, nothing to cry over. It was gone by the time I got off work that evening. Pretty easy, pretty smooth.
nice. good to hear the product is smooth and no problem for you.
Thanks for the feedback. I hope you enjoy a great cycle.

One further update on my first order. I’m sending out all vials for testing Monday. Upon switching back to my old brand of Tren A I immediately regained strength and size. Bloating is now gone.

Taste, smell, and consistency of this product is almost entirely vegetable oil. Very curious what results will say.

I'm currently on Test, NPP, and Primo. Due to the low concentration of NPP and Primo, I need to pin 3mL three times a week just to get a total gear amount of 1 g/week.

I think the volume of oil I need to pin at this point is just ridiculous. I wonder how anyone could use a very high dose of Primo or NPP (they probably use Deca at that point)
I am pinning 3 mL ed, lol

Which sites do you pin? How long do you wait before pinning the same site? Is 7 days enough?
Both bicep head on both arms, inner belky and outer belly thats 4 spots, but i do 2 mL max in each.

Both quads take 3 mL each,

Can add lower quads but only 1.5 mL there

Both VG take 3 mL each

Both Glute take 3 mL each

Both Delts take 2 mL each

Will have to add another spot, starting to get hard spots a little.

So 10 days goes by before i hit same spot.