MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Both bicep head on both arms, inner belky and outer belly thats 4 spots, but i do 2 mL max in each.

Both quads take 3 mL each,

Can add lower quads but only 1.5 mL there

Both VG take 3 mL each

Both Glute take 3 mL each

Both Delts take 2 mL each

Will have to add another spot, starting to get hard spots a little.

So 10 days goes by before i hit same spot.
I like VG, pecs, and quads due to having control of the syringe with both hand during injection. Sadly, my VG developed scar tissue after a year (I only pinned VGs in my first year as I only injected twice weekly).

Tried glute once and didn't like the twisting upper body position. I injected 3.5mL there, which took a few mins, and I felt like my upper body is locked in a weird angle.

I plan to split the quad into two sites: outer top and lateral side, in order to minimize scar tissue formation.

Both bicep head on both arms, inner belky and outer belly thats 4 spots, but i do 2 mL max in each.

Both VG take 3 mL each

jesus fuck youre a goddamned voodoo doll

Both VG take 3 mL each

nice rotation. It always good to have so many options.
When I ran short ester ED such as Ace, I would rotate many spots:
side delts, inner and outter calf heads, Bicep head, Tricep long head, quad/thigh, glute, lat, trap, I even tried pecs a few times.

Dove posso visitare il sito?
@Pianista 82 vedere il link nella casella "codice" qui sotto, per favore

Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
ZMCCBSl.gif

Basicstero is Pharmacom, NOT a reseller.
Please understand, Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers to make these products available to their customers but
Basicstero is the retail store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products directly from the manufacturer.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, it is a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Hi,
I have ordered last week but as of now I haven't received any order confirmation mail. From the website I can see that the order has been shipped. Is there a way to track the order?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have ordered last week but as of now I haven't received any order confirmation mail. From the website I can see that the order has been shipped. Is there a way to track the order?

Thanks in advance!
yes, when the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.
This usually takes from a few days to a couple weeks depending upon the postal service situation; -- in my experience the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country or origin so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

In the past, an automatic email would be generated by the computer system; however, recently there have been technical issues preventing this feature from working for everyone.
I have not received any of the automatic emails for my past few orders.
Since the DDoS attacks etc, I think there has been some changes to the computer system and a technical issue that is failing to send the automatic emails. The source is working on resolving this issue.

Nonetheless, when the tracking in uploaded, it will be manually accessible on the order details page.

Log on to your Basicstero account and click on the "My orders" to see your dashboard >> then select the "details" action for an order on your order list to see information about the order such as payment details and tracking etc. When tracking is available, it will show there in the order details page.
4lPs16x.jpg

NOTE: do NOT accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Pagando con bitcoin , si possono avere sconti?
sì, c'è uno sconto per bitcoin.
Lo sconto verrà calcolato e visualizzato nel carrello sul sito web di Basicstero.
rgSt4Sg.jpg

si prega di notare, attualmente vedo che la somma di tutti gli sconti non può superare il 15%.

Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hi, yes, you will be able to track your order, but little later, for security reasons, the track number is not issued immediately, it usually takes about two weeks, in any case, do not worry, your track will be issued as soon as it becomes available. If you do not receive emails from our site, try specifying email address with different mail domain, this usually helps, also check the spam folder, often emails get there.

Hi, I'm sorry that your order can't be shipped from another warehouse, unfortunately these are the safety rules of our company. If my colleagues said that you can make an order later, then it is, you can be sure of it. Thank you for using our products for many years, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of our products and we really appreciate your feedback about it. Have a nice day, if you have any questions in the future, just write to us.
Same shit. Different customer.

No point of ordering from a source that can't fulfill their order. Only source I have had 2x custom seizes to 2 different names/addresses

Greetings everyone!
We are doing maintenance work on our servers, so the site is not available right now. We'll be back up and running shortly and will continue to take your orders, as well as respond to all email messages!
We apologize for the inconvenience, we hope for your understanding!

Same shit. Different customer.

No point of ordering from a source that can't fulfill their order. Only source I have had 2x custom seizes to 2 different names/addresses
In order to avoid such problems, it is necessary to use a domestic warehouse. The U.S. territory is quite large, having several customs checkpoints. When we ship from Asia we can't control the movement of orders, much less set a desired customs point for them. We try to use a variety of stealth methods for successful customs inspection, and we also provide an opportunity for free reshipping.
Each store has its own rules that customers should familiarize themselves with before ordering. I understand that every customer always wants to get a decision in their favor and minimize the disadvantage in any transaction. After all, I am a customer of many online stores and regularly buy everything from pharmacy drugs to clothes and appliances. But before buying, I will definitely study the rules and conditions of each online marketplace, so I know what to expect.

In order to avoid such problems, it is necessary to use a domestic warehouse. The U.S. territory is quite large, having several customs checkpoints. When we ship from Asia we can't control the movement of orders, much less set a desired customs point for them. We try to use a variety of stealth methods for successful customs inspection, and we also provide an opportunity for free reshipping.
Each store has its own rules that customers should familiarize themselves with before ordering. I understand that every customer always wants to get a decision in their favor and minimize the disadvantage in any transaction. After all, I am a customer of many online stores and regularly buy everything from pharmacy drugs to clothes and appliances. But before buying, I will definitely study the rules and conditions of each online marketplace, so I know what to expect.
my statement is to make everyone aware. the rest of the international shippers from China, India, bulgaria, turkey had no issues bringing it in but your store TWICE . going to default the issue is on pharmacom. Even stores with individual rules, it is still a company as whole.

Pharmacom could not fulfill their international order so other people should be aware of the risks involved with this company.

You are right, I Should have done more reading on why people talked so much trash about this source.

Read through any of the other international sources' threads, and read the other sources' terms/rules, and you will see that seizure risk is not unique to Basicstero -- ALL international sources have similar risks and terms.

Sources want products to get to customers and reships cost sources a lot which takes away any profit; a business functions to generate profit for its owners and to pay workers etc.
Therefore, clearly sources want to make sales and have products reach the customers.

But sources do not have control over governments, customs, or postal services.

There are risks involved in trying to import illegal substances -- there are also risks involved in using any supplements (the less responsible the usage, the greater the risk) -- each individual must evaluate the risk vs reward and make his her own informed choices which includes understanding/accepting the known risks.
This is no different than most things in life.

Yes, seizures and losses suck -- I have experienced them and lost money, the sources experience them and lose money, and sometimes other customers experience them and lose money.

Basicstero, like many others sources (because they all experience seizures), offers one free reship of paid items for an order with evidence of seizure.

If one free reship of the paid items for a seized order is not enough to help the risk vs reward ratio for someone, then he or she should order Domestically.

Basicstero Warehouse W3 is US Domestic (located in the USA) and ships to destinations within the USA.

With W3 you do not have to deal with trying to import the pack and pass customs because the products from W3 are already physically located in the USA. But, this convenience comes at higher operational costs etc. for the source and as a result the products are higher priced from W3.

In other words, products from W3 are at a higher price for items but no risk associated with importing the items into the country, and a much faster shipping time because W3 stock is already physically in the US.