MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, I'm really sorry that you encountered order seizure, but as I said before, we can't control customs, unfortunately seizures happen in all stores, partly it depends on luck. About the lack of answer, the letters are answered it turn, so it may take some time to get an answer, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes a little longer. If you do not get an answer in the next few days, please send me a private message and I will pass your question directly to my colleagues, but first of all, you should check your spam folder, it often happens that letters get there.
I always check spam. It’s not there. If I don’t get a reply in a couple days, I will message you and post here. Whatever happened to the 24 hour response thing?

What indication do you have that you’re supposed to get it early next week? My status never included an estimated delivery date. You might be ok.
My tracking number shows an expected delivery date on the USPS website.

Does Pharmacom's recent Test E batch cause PIP like almost all other sources? I've used Pharmacom Test C with no issue, but want to try their Test E due to the cheaper cost.

I'm worried of the horrible PIP that is supposedly caused by the impurity in the Chinese Test E raws. I've purchased several Test E vials from another source and have to throw them away due to the PIP.

Does Pharmacom's recent Test E batch cause PIP like almost all other sources? I've used Pharmacom Test C with no issue, but want to try their Test E due to the cheaper cost.

I'm worried of the horrible PIP that is supposedly caused by the impurity in the Chinese Test E raws. I've purchased several Test E vials from another source and have to throw them away due to the PIP.
Every time I've used Pharmacom Test I've ended up with 48 hr test flu, I gave up a long time ago as I got so sick of losing training days because of it.

I have never experienced any PIP from the regular concentration TEST-E300.
Thousands of vials sell each month and we see few complaints (so few complaints of PIP that any complaints are most-likely just individual response or other factors).

But the TEST-E500 has notable PIP and I would not recommend it to be used alone; it was ok for me when mixed in the same barrel with EQ and Deca.

No response from an email brilliant fucking service
If they receive the inquiry, they'll reply in the order it is received; by this I mean, like any queue, they must work through prior inquiries from others first, in the order they are received.

But, I have no way to know if they did receive it or how large of a work-load they have.

Maybe @Pharmacom Support may be able to check and confirm if your inquiry was received.

If they receive the inquiry, they'll reply in the order it is received; by this I mean, like any queue, they must work through prior inquiries from others first, in the order they are received.

But, I have no way to know if they did receive it or how large of a work-load they have.

Maybe @Pharmacom Support may be able to check and confirm if your inquiry was received.
Don’t have issue with u mate,only people running this unorganised company

Don’t have issue with u mate,only people running this unorganised company
I understand and appreciate your reply.
Hopefully you get a reply and resolution soon. I was hoping my reply might be helpful (informative in case your inquiry failed to reach the source or it may have simply not been addressed yet) and also bring Pharmacom Support's attention to you by tagging him.

I just popped on for a moment and saw your post so I wanted to reply out of respect so you do not feel ignored (I had just reply to a couple posts prior to your's). I really must get offline to spend time here with my family (I promised my household I would prioritize them on our weekends together); but, when I get online tomorrow, I will also try to write to the source on your behalf and bring attention to your inquiry in case it failed to reach them because of tech issue or email compatibility etc.
I am trying my best to help you within the limited authority and ability I have.

Have a good evening mate and I will check back here tomorrow evening.

I have never experienced any PIP from the regular concentration TEST-E300.
Thousands of vials sell each month and we see few complaints (so few complaints of PIP that any complaints are most-likely just individual response or other factors).

But the TEST-E500 has notable PIP and I would not recommend it to be used alone; it was ok for me when mixed in the same barrel with EQ and Deca.
I'm planning to try 1 vial of Test E 300, hoping that there would be no PIP like the Test C

Which benefits do you get compared to long esters?
Test prop: better sex drive, energy, and cosmetic look of my physique. Less chance of blood pressure spikes when combining with orals or HCG over Test Cyp. Cons: sucks pinning EOD.

Test Cyp: better for growth, strength, makes joints feel really good with the extra water it pulls in. Less PIP than prop. Makes my physique look a bit watery over the prop and this is considering estrogen management is the same for both compounds.