MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Was it legit? Im debating ordering some, as I can't seem to find a good domestic source other than pharmacom warehouse where Im at for exemestane,
I've been using the Pharmacom Exemestane for a few years now and my estrogen has always stayed under control.
From my experience, I do convert a lot, at times estrogen has elevated too high even on TRT/cruise dosages without an AI, and I do have some gyno from the past.
But, ever since using Aromasin (I started this AI years ago with Pfizer branded from another international source on here that I respect and consider a friend) and then Pharmacom Exos (for the past 4 or 5 years now), I have never had an estrogen problem again.

My only risk now is crashing it too low; so I always play a balancing game with the AI and my dosages. I find that from 200 to 400mg of aromatisable compounds administered ever 3.5 days (two shot a week evenly spaced), half a tab (12.5 mg) of Exemestane about 8 hours after my shot is a good protocol.

I scale up from there if I run higher AAS dosages, such as 12.5mg Mon/Weds/Fri or even higher with 12.5mg EOD, or a full pill on shots days and so on depending on how much is needed (those big cycle days are behind me and a thing of the past now at my age).

It is my favorite AI by far.
The only thing I wish was that Pharmcom tabs were easier to split evenly -- other than that, it has been a great product for me.

Any idea when next W3 inventory reload is coming?
I don't know. but based upon some of the source's replies to similar questions, I think they try to have restocks every 2 to 3 months.

The source usually does not say anything until the actual restock is complete and confirmed (it is difficult to make predictions and promises ahead of time about restocks because of factors, such as postal service delays, global issues, seizure risk etc, beyond anyone's control).
But if/when I get any info, or see the source posts anything on other boards, I will share it here.

@Pharmacom Support @RThoads Hello guys can you check your private message ? thank you :)
I replied to your PM.
I hope the information and details may be helpful :)

If you need further assistance, please contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is your best and most efficient way to contact the source (see link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Hi there. Do you guys offer DHB? Dont see it anywhere
to the best of my understanding and experience, Pharmacom Labs does not currently produce a DHB product.
A complete list of all available products may be found on the Basicstero website under the "purchase" option (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/price

Tell me please, have you tried other types of testosterone that we make?
No, however I have bought a lot of your Tren Ace, Dianabol tablets and Dianabol Injectable over the years and never had any problems with them. The only reason I no longer do is because none of the UK sources stock Pcom anymore as you have stopped shipping here I believe.

No, however I have bought a lot of your Tren Ace, Dianabol tablets and Dianabol Injectable over the years and never had any problems with them. The only reason I no longer do is because none of the UK sources stock Pcom anymore as you have stopped shipping here I believe.
I'm glad to hear you had no problems with these products, thanks for writing about it. As far as I know we ship to the UK, you can order through our website.

salve, potrei avere un contatto telegramma per effettuare ordini come rivenditore?
La pagina Contattaci sul sito della fonte è il modo migliore e più efficiente per contattare la fonte (vedi link nella casella "codice" qui sotto):
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Assicurati di controllare la cartella della posta indesiderata dopo aver contattato il servizio clienti perché in passato alcune persone si lamentavano di non aver ricevuto risposta quando in realtà il loro servizio di posta elettronica filtrava la risposta allo spam.

Been over a week since I was supposed to receive my package but it's just been sitting in customs. Haven't received a letter yet but 99% sure it's been seized by CBP.