MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, this is done on the customers own volition, you can publish test results if you want to do so, unfortunately we do not give additional discounts for publishing reviews or analyses.

You left out the part where bad tests will be argued and dismissed as a conspiracy. Full disclosure, Pcom bot. Beep boop beep.

Same here brother. I sent two messages. Ordered since May. Rough out here
The source's email servers and system are currently down.
UPDATE regarding downtime with the source’s email system:

Basicstero management explained to me that they are aware a lot of emails have accumulated to which customer service is not able to give a reply because of the technical problems and work being done to fix the source’s email system.
The problem should be fixed in the near future; then, custom-service can start to work through the backlog of inquiries and reply to all contact messages and emails.

This is the information I was given today -- if/when I get any additional info or update, I will be sure to share it here again.
This source has always offers one free reship of paid items (but not always bonus or promo items) with proof of seizure.
Their customer service is aware there was a wave of higher seizure rates recently and they can see on your tracking if your pack failed to reach the destination.
So they will take care of you when you are able to get in communication with them.

If/when I see any update, I will be sure to share it here.

Hey Pharmacom labs, I was wondering whether you also ship to New Zealand and what you’d consider the success rate of delivery for that particular country is?
I do not have any experience with New Zealand and do not know the answer.
But I will write to the source on your behalf and ask. If/when I get any info, I Will reply again and share it here.

Also, maybe the official Basicstero Support Rep @Pharmacom Support may have more info about New Zealand.

REPOST of the info regarding downtime with the source’s email system:

This information was recently posted on another popular discussion board.
ICe0vwR.jpg

Basicstero management explained that they are aware a lot of emails have accumulated to which customer service is not currently able to give a reply because of the technical problems and work being done to fix the source’s email system.

When the problem is fixed, custom-service will be able to start to working through the backlog of inquiries and give replies to contact messages and emails.

This is all the information I currently have; if/when I get any additional info or update, I will be sure to share it here again.

Hey Pharmacom labs, I was wondering whether you also ship to New Zealand and what you’d consider the success rate of delivery for that particular country is?
I have a reply. Unfortunately, I am told that currently Basicstero does NOT have service to ship to New Zealand.
No shipment to New Zealand at this time.

Package was seized by customs a few weeks ago. Been hesitant to reship as I don't want any legal issues if it gets seized again.

Can I have the order reshipped from a different domestic USA warehouse? I would be glad to pay any difference in price.

I will likely never ship from international again, but I don't want to waste the funds spent on this order.

Package was seized by customs a few weeks ago. Been hesitant to reship as I don't want any legal issues if it gets seized again.

Can I have the order reshipped from a different domestic USA warehouse? I would be glad to pay any difference in price.

I will likely never ship from international again, but I don't want to waste the funds spent on this order.
and another one.

REPOST of the info regarding downtime with the source’s email system:

This information was recently posted on another popular discussion board.
ICe0vwR.jpg

Basicstero management explained that they are aware a lot of emails have accumulated to which customer service is not currently able to give a reply because of the technical problems and work being done to fix the source’s email system.

When the problem is fixed, custom-service will be able to start to working through the backlog of inquiries and give replies to contact messages and emails.

This is all the information I currently have; if/when I get any additional info or update, I will be sure to share it here again.
It shouldn't take multiple days/weeks to get a simple email server back up and running.

I forgot my password to the site and I am unable to reset it because I am not receiving the password reset link to my email address. I have an order in process that I am unable to track as well as funds in my account which are likely gone at this point...

Made an order from W3 about 2 weeks ago and haven’t gotten a reply email on multiple inquiries. It’s said payment is being checked the entire time. Pretty crappy…

Hows the shipping been from international to east coast USA recently.

Ive had 100% success with domestic but some products I want out of stock and or just have enough on hand to save money and go for internatinal

Hows the shipping been from international to east coast USA recently.

Ive had 100% success with domestic but some products I want out of stock and or just have enough on hand to save money and go for internatinal
Read the last several pages. You will not save much money if it gets seized, now will you?

Same here brother. I sent two messages. Ordered since May. Rough out here
It shouldn't take multiple days/weeks to get a simple email server back up and running.

I forgot my password to the site and I am unable to reset it because I am not receiving the password reset link to my email address. I have an order in process that I am unable to track as well as funds in my account which are likely gone at this point...
Made an order from W3 about 2 weeks ago and haven’t gotten a reply email on multiple inquiries. It’s said payment is being checked the entire time. Pretty crappy…
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about this, but as we said earlier, there have been some problems with the email, so it may take a little longer than usual to get a response. If you haven't heard back within a week, try to resend the message, maybe it just didn't get there, also be sure to check your spam folder, as answers often end up there.

You left out the part where bad tests will be argued and dismissed as a conspiracy. Full disclosure, Pcom bot. Beep boop beep.
Hi, our company has been on the market for many years and during this time our customers have left hundreds and thousands of reviews for each of our products, so we are confident in the quality of our products. If everyone says the product is good but a few people start denying it, there's probably just some mistake, we sell the same products to everyone, it's highly unlikely that 1000 packs will be good and one or two will suddenly turn out to be bad. If our products were really bad, it would be regularly written about on various forums around the world and we wouldn't have worked all these years.

Hi, as far as I know it is possible to resend only from the same warehouse where the order was placed. On this issue, you'd to contact the store's support service through our website, if you have already did it , but have not received a response, try to send the message again and wait a little, we had problems with email, so it takes a little more time to respond.

Hi, our company has been on the market for many years and during this time our customers have left hundreds and thousands of reviews for each of our products, so we are confident in the quality of our products. If everyone says the product is good but a few people start denying it, there's probably just some mistake, we sell the same products to everyone, it's highly unlikely that 1000 packs will be good and one or two will suddenly turn out to be bad. If our products were really bad, it would be regularly written about on various forums around the world and we wouldn't have worked all these years.

Unless those various forums around the world won't allow bad feedback to see the light of day. You guy's pay for that luxury. That's why all your bad reviews and tests are here. Must be a Meso conspiracy. Everyone here is out to get you.

For a bot you don't have the best memory.
Let me reboot you real quick. /reboot -s -r

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about this, but as we said earlier, there have been some problems with the email, so it may take a little longer than usual to get a response. If you haven't heard back within a week, try to resend the message, maybe it just didn't get there, also be sure to check your spam folder, as answers often end up there.

Looks like we are in the same boat. W3 is supposed to be their highest priority/lowest chance of seizure. They also claim payment is checked at an expedited speed. I mean, we are paying a steep premium for W3....