MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello my friends. There is some public/political unrest here in my area of the USA; and, while I hope it is unlikely there will be anything more than people exercising their right to free-speech, I must take the risk of physical violence (as we've ready have witnessed in recent years) seriously.
Therefore, I feel it is best I take my family to go visit relatives down south in a more rural area for a couple days until people calm down.
I usually take some of time off on the weekends anyway, to spend time with family and get some rest; but I must leave early today for my usual weekend break.

I wish you all well and hope everyone enjoys a safe and peaceful weekend.

Hello my friends. There is some public/political unrest here in my area of the USA; and, while I hope it is unlikely there will be anything more than people exercising their right to free-speech, I must take the risk of physical violence (as we've ready have witnessed in recent years) seriously.
Therefore, I feel it is best I take my family to go visit relatives down south in a more rural area for a couple days until people calm down.
I usually take some of time off on the weekends anyway, to spend time with family and get some rest; but I must leave early today for my usual weekend break.

I wish you all well and hope everyone enjoys a safe and peaceful weekend.
Take care man. People are nuts these days and look for any excuse for violence and destruction.
F the left.

This means that your payment has not been confirmed by us. This may be due to incorrect submitted payment details in your personal account - a different transfer amount that we can't find or an incorrect wallet number for the payment.
When payment is confirmed by us, the status of the order changes to "processing" and then, when orders are transferred to the warehouse to "shipped".
I sent it to correct wallet and followed the directions. I’ve ordered multiple times as well with no issue.

This means that your payment has not been confirmed by us. This may be due to incorrect submitted payment details in your personal account - a different transfer amount that we can't find or an incorrect wallet number for the payment.
When payment is confirmed by us, the status of the order changes to "processing" and then, when orders are transferred to the warehouse to "shipped".
I just looked at my profile on your site and it doesn’t even show my order anymore.

This is fundamentally incorrect; it's actually safe to assume that out of thousands of fulfilled orders that some will turn out bad. It's simple statistics, no single source can have 100% accuracy/quality. To be so easily dismissive of someone's bad experience with your products is just plain wrong.

Also, the product itself is not the only consideration in this type of business, the quality of the service is just as important as the quality of the product. This means answering emails, questions, inquiries, and concerns in a timely manner with respect for the individual.
I've been using Pharmacom as my sole source since 2017. Every single order was delivered quickly and professionally. Every vial or blister pack has a serial number on an anti-counterfeiting sticker that appears to me to be the highest quality available.

Sure, mistakes happen. But so far, Pharmacom has been more reliable than Amazon.com, especially when you consider the dollar volume.

yes please! haha.

@PHL Official actually an idea that might work -- customs does not have a lot of time to spend on each pack so if they cut one open to peak inside and just see t-shirts rolled up, they might not even go any further and just re-tape it shut and pass it down the line.
Wow. You're a fucking idiot and think like a 2nd grader. So you've been shipping gear for years and this is an amazing idea.

I stand by @PHL Official sending free shirts. The gear cost alot from them and even if it's got the pharmacom logo or whatever it would be nice and help quite a bit I'm sure. Get a shop to put on lifting meme or whatever
Hell yeah. Let's wrap our shit in a steroid logo t shirt that will trick them. Who ever orders from this shit show is retarded. It's the most dysfunctional source I've seen up here. Most shit gets seized and yall still order. Lol

Hell yeah. Let's wrap our shit in a steroid logo t shirt that will trick them. Who ever orders from this shit show is retarded. It's the most dysfunctional source I've seen up here. Most shit gets seized and yall still order. Lol
Hi, every month people make hundreds and thousands of orders at our store, as far as I know most of the parcels reach the buyers without any problems, you are right sometimes there are seizures, but they happen in all stores, it is unlikely that someone can control the delivery service or customs.

I've been using Pharmacom as my sole source since 2017. Every single order was delivered quickly and professionally. Every vial or blister pack has a serial number on an anti-counterfeiting sticker that appears to me to be the highest quality available.

Sure, mistakes happen. But so far, Pharmacom has been more reliable than Amazon.com, especially when you consider the dollar volume.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm really glad to hear that you are happy with our products. If you've had tests done using our products, we'd appreciate it if you'd post the results in our thread.

I just looked at my profile on your site and it doesn’t even show my order anymore.
Hi, most likely it's just some kind of error, if you made an order, it was displayed in your profile and you did not delete it, it should also be displayed there. You should contact support through our website, they will help to understand the situation and find information about your order.

They contacted me and got my account sorted out. My order is shipped and tracking is received. You should be good so long as your payment was entered correctly.
Hi, thanks for writing about it, as I always say don't worry if there are any problems, we always help sort out the situation. I hope you get your order without any problems, if you have any questions in the future just email us.

This is fundamentally incorrect; it's actually safe to assume that out of thousands of fulfilled orders that some will turn out bad. It's simple statistics, no single source can have 100% accuracy/quality. To be so easily dismissive of someone's bad experience with your products is just plain wrong.

Also, the product itself is not the only consideration in this type of business, the quality of the service is just as important as the quality of the product. This means answering emails, questions, inquiries, and concerns in a timely manner with respect for the individual.
You're right, everyone can make mistakes, but when we talk about product quality we have to take into account that we produce thousands of packs of each item, which means we simply cannot have 1000 packs produced from one raw material and one or two from another. If the raw materials were bad, it would be bad for the entire batch, then the number of negative reviews would be huge and there would be no positive reviews at all. If it's the other way around, most of the reviews are positive, but a few people say that the product is bad, it's statistically more likely that 1-2 people are wrong, not hundreds or thousands.

“then the number of negative reviews would be huge and there would be no positive reviews at all”. Idk, there’s plenty of people who could have placebo affect, and still give positive reviews. Especially inexperienced people.

Hi, most likely it's just some kind of error, if you made an order, it was displayed in your profile and you did not delete it, it should also be displayed there. You should contact support through our website, they will help to understand the situation and find information about your order.
I have contacted support on your website 2 times already with no replies. Since my order is gone from my profile I can’t even see my order number.

Anyone having orders get caught at customs lately ?
Is this enough for you, there's actually more.

Why anyone bothers with this source with the selection we have here is absolutely beyond me.

I’ve received an email from customer service after we spoke, thanks. Found in spam folder. Pack was seized in Chicago, third time pack seized this year there. I’d recommend everyone going discreet if that helps with seizure rates. They are resending now.

update on my seized order.

when my pack got seized, i asked if they could replace my order from the domestic warehouse instead of W2 since i didn’t have another name or address to send too and that i wasn’t comfortable with ordering from the international warehouse again because of this incident, and i was told that they cannot re-ship my order from a different warehouse (not exactly sure why) and that the only way i could get a re-ship was if i got it from W2.

an when i ordered my pack from pharmacoms W2, i also placed an order for https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (arimidex) from @pharmacist at the exact same time, and the adex pack arrived first with no problems and his business isn’t even as big as pharmacom’s and (from my experience) it seems like pharmacist takes his shipping practices a lil more serious tbh, and even though my pack got seized via pharmacoms W2, i am still comfortable/confident with placing another order with pharmacist in the future. js.

also, in pharmacoms attempt to make things right with me, i was told that i can get my seized order re-shipped 1 month or even 7 months from now once i get a different name and address to send too, so I’m not 100% sure if this is true or not, but i will keep the receipts an hold them to it to see if they were being honest about what they said to me, but i still wish they could of re-shipped from the domestic warehouse since i have been using pharmacoms service/gear for 8 years (originally darius before basicstero) but it is what it is.

so in the meantime, i will most likely try ordering domestically from now on (i would order domestic through pharmacom but the prices are too expensive imho) for awhile but it’s going to be a lil hard trying to find a different source since i trust the quality of pharmacoms oils an orals (not pct orals) for mainly being clean and sterile.

overall, if i had to rate my experience with this entire situation, i would give it 2 out of 5 stars.

Three people I know ordered with promo seized … my parcel stuck NL last 13 days!, I spent a shit loads this order!

I am totally lost words ordered from you lot seven times not once seized but coincidence promo seized!..
Item Leaving overseas
Netherlands Monday 16 May 2022…. I am very sceptical done on purpose because I’ve made bigger bigger orders with other sources

Seized by Customs. I chose the discreet option as well.

Ordered seized been waiting for reply from site. No one has reached out

Package was seized by customs a few weeks ago. Been hesitant to reship as I don't want any legal issues if it gets seized again.

Can I have the order reshipped from a different domestic USA warehouse? I would be glad to pay any difference in price.

I will likely never ship from international again, but I don't want to waste the funds spent on this order.

Sponsors

Latest posts