MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, delays sometimes happen, but they usually take less time, so there's a good chance that customs seized the order. Unfortunately it always depends on luck, most orders arrive without problems, but sometimes they are seized, in rare cases it can happen several times in a row.
Hi, my order was seized and I have emailed and messaged on the website and have not heard back in a week. Can anyone help me reship? I have been waiting close to 3 months now for this package and now absolutely need the stuff in it now. This is very frustrating can someone please help?

My package has been stuck “inbound into customs” for over a month. Does this mean my package is seized? My order was shipped on June 6th and now almost 2 months later it hasn’t even got past U.S. customs.
Sorry for the super late reply man. I missed your post somehow. Sounds like you’re going through the same shit as me. I would do the stealth option on the reship, pray to whatever gods you believe in, and steer clear of this source in the future. There are much better options. Cheaper and domestic. You just have to research a little.

I got some anavar from you guys a month ago and have been sick ever since. Brain fog, chest tightness and pain, fatigue, depression etc. only took one 10mg tab. i even tested it and it was dbol. Who knows what else was in there. I bought it from your w2. I hope you guys go out of business.
Yea and it screwed me up. I wouldn’t touch their stuff. Anavar tested dbol
Where are your testing results?
Where are all the other complaints from this batch of anavar (one of the most popular products from one of the most popular brands in the world)?
what batch? what was your order number?
Who, what analytic lab, did the analysis?

T58Sbpe.jpg

I call bullshit -- you're just making shit up and it is obvious.
You have 6 posts total here on MESO as of the moment I make this reply.
3 of those 6 posts are from today just to bash this source.
No prior posts indicating you ever purchased from this source.
ZERO testing results posted anywhere.
You're just a hater on a secondary account or a basher (maybe paid shill working for competition etc.)
Either way, you're obviously full of shit.
KpdWZCC.jpg

But go for it, keep bashing and bumping our thread -- less work for the reps to keep the topic on the first page so people surfing the net for a source have a better chance to find it.

You may be all passionate and devoted for a little while and keep our thread bumped, but then, just like other haters, you will get tired and move on to others things.
Just think, your posts #30000+ will be 1500+ pages into the thread -- it will not hurt the source because people looking for a new source likely just read a topic/title and the first post to find a link.
But each time you reply it will help keep us on the first page :)

In the rare event someone does do the research he or she should do and read all the 1500+ pages of content to get to post #30000+, they will only see words from you with zero evidence to back your allegations.
For the maybe one or two guys you might scare off, you will literally bump our thread and let it be viewed by thousands of others to get a link to the source's site -- I will take that marketing trade-off anyday.

This source has been around for a decade and is one of the most popular in the world; I hope you hold your breath while you wait for Pharmacom to "go out of business" lol

Thanks for the help with advertising

Last edited:
Sorry for the super late reply man. I missed your post somehow. Sounds like you’re going through the same shit as me. I would do the stealth option on the reship, pray to whatever gods you believe in, and steer clear of this source in the future. There are much better options. Cheaper and domestic. You just have to research a little.
If you are in the USA, try the new W2 method.
I have received a few packs now and have multiple PMs from other guys (some are long-time reputable members here) that also had success.
So far the new way is looking really good -- I hope it lasts.
I am going to strike while the iron is hot (and before anyone posts too much info in public) and stock up from W2 while the getting is good :)

W3 is also an option for USA customers, without any risk of seizure, of course.

Hi, my order was seized and I have emailed and messaged on the website and have not heard back in a week. Can anyone help me reship? I have been waiting close to 3 months now for this package and now absolutely need the stuff in it now. This is very frustrating can someone please help?
Did you get any reply from the source? anything that indicates they did receive your communication?
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

I do not have any other way that is more direct or any way to have someone contact you (I am a customer in the USA and have no special access or authority to see accounts or private customer info).

Nonetheless, I can offer some more advice from my own experience. When I needed a reship in the past, and I have seen the same experience from others, and wrote to the source, the source often simply sent the reship after verifying the pack failed to reach the destination (tracking shows no delivery update), without any additional correspondence.

By this I mean, the source receives the "Contact Us" message and their customer service has issued reships without ever replying to the message.
Therefore, it may be the case that your reship was already processed and on its way (in which case customer service may not reply to further inquiries in regards to the same order number).
I don't know if it is still this way.

You can check your order status on the source's site and see if the status is something such as "order lost" or "reshipped" -- either of these status will confirm that the source did receive your message, agrees that it was lost or seized, and has already processed the need for a reship.

Also, if tracking info has been added, it will be listed here under the order details.

l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Where are your testing results?
Where are all the other complaints from this batch of anavar (one of the most popular products from one of the most popular brands in the world)?
what batch? what was your order number?
Who, what analytic lab, did the analysis?

T58Sbpe.jpg

I call bullshit -- you're just making shit up and it is obvious.
You have 6 posts total here on MESO as of the moment I make this reply.
3 of those 6 posts are from today just to bash this source.
No prior posts indicating you ever purchased from this source.
ZERO testing results posted anywhere.
You're just a hater on a secondary account or a basher (maybe paid shill working for competition etc.)
Either way, you're obviously full of shit.
KpdWZCC.jpg

But go for it, keep bashing and bumping our thread -- less work for the reps to keep the topic on the first page so people surfing the net for a source have a better chance to find it.

You may be all passionate and devoted for a little while and keep our thread bumped, but then, just like other haters, you will tire and move on.
Just think, your posts will be 30000+ pages into the thread -- it will not hurt the source because people looking for a new source likely just read a topic/title and the first post to find a link.
But each time you reply it will help keep us on the first page :)

In the rare event someone does do the research he or she should do and read all the content to get to post #30000+, they will only see words from you with zero evidence to back your allegations.
For the maybe one or two guys you might scare off, you will literally bump our thread and let it be viewed by thousands of others to get a link to the source's site -- I will take that marketing trade-off anyday.

This source has been around for a decade and is one of the most popular in the world; I hope you hold your breath while you wait for Pharmacom to "go out of business" lol

Thanks for the help with advertising
I have no reason to lie. Used roidtest and tested dbol. You can act like a child or you can deal with the matter like an adult.
Order #
EW3V8YM2

I have no reason to lie. Used roidtest and tested dbol. You can act like a child or you can deal with the matter like an adult.
Order #
EW3V8YM2
"roidtest" is not a genuine analytic method -- it is an opinion and based upon a judgment call.
Batches are thousands of units and people (including many females) all over the world use this Anavar; if the Var was Dbol, we would see many other complaints, including people posting HPLC results.

You are literally the first one I have ever seen, in about 8 years following this source on multiple boards, complain about their Var.
My females clients use this Var and some of the females in my own household use this Var -- with no negative issues ever.

I am sorry to hear it didn't agree with you. I wish you enjoyed good results, but I seriously doubt it is dbol.

Get HPLC and post the results.

You and this source may be better off not doing future business together -- that is my recommendation to you and them.

And, I do wish you the best with whatever source your decide to take your business.

But you can contact the source source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.
Code:
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Last edited:
ok, I have to get offline guys.
I just popped in because I was on my computer to order a new gun while there are some sales and rebates on something I've been watching :)
It Saturday night here so I am taking off.
I hope you all have a good evening and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

ok, I have to get offline guys.
I just popped in because I was on my computer to order a new gun while there are some sales and rebates on something I've been watching :)
It Saturday night here so I am taking off.
I hope you all have a good evening and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Have a good weekend bro. PS: Please don't use the gun to shoot andy1220

Order #
EW3V8YM2
Hi, this is not serious at all! You should have thought of something more interesting instead of showing us your only order with only one item. You're not making any sense.

If you are in the USA, try the new W2 method.
I have received a few packs now and have multiple PMs from other guys (some are long-time reputable members here) that also had success.
So far the new way is looking really good -- I hope it lasts.
I am going to strike while the iron is hot (and before anyone posts too much info in public) and stock up from W2 while the getting is good :)

W3 is also an option for USA customers, without any risk of seizure, of course.
Yeah sure I’ll get right on that after losing about $500 ordering from this heavily degraded source. It’s a damn shame too. You guys used to be my go to. But it really doesn’t matter does it? You got thousands of other dipshits like me already lined up and ready to buy. And ready to buy your “aw shucks it’s just bad luck and happens to everyone” bullshit when their packs get seized. Sound about right? There have been warning signs for a long time. I just chose to ignore them until it bit me. That shit will not happen again.

Did you get any reply from the source? anything that indicates they did receive your communication?
Code:

I do not have any other way that is more direct or any way to have someone contact you (I am a customer in the USA and have no special access or authority to see accounts or private customer info).

Nonetheless, I can offer some more advice from my own experience. When I needed a reship in the past, and I have seen the same experience from others, and wrote to the source, the source often simply sent the reship after verifying the pack failed to reach the destination (tracking shows no delivery update), without any additional correspondence.

By this I mean, the source receives the "Contact Us" message and their customer service has issued reships without ever replying to the message.
Therefore, it may be the case that your reship was already processed and on its way (in which case customer service may not reply to further inquiries in regards to the same order number).

You can check your order status on the source's site and see if the status is something such as "order lost" or "reshipped" -- either of these status will confirm that the source did receive your message, agrees that it was lost or seized, and has already processed the need for a reship.

Also, if tracking info has been added, it will be listed here under the order details.

l42GYQW.jpg

***NOTE: Be careful NOT to accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" of an order from your "My orders" list -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
Thank you for the detailed reply. I appreciate it.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site is the most direct way to contact the source -- so you already did what I tell people to do and that is the most direct way to communicate with the source.

Code:

l42GYQW.jpg

I did. I was in communication with them around July 27th. We had an email chain August 1st where I officially "ordered" my reshipment. But I asked them if they could please give me a tracking number if possible once it becomes available and I never received a reply back. So i emailed them on August 9th again. Then immediately afterwards I filled out a Contact Us form on their website in case they preferred I communicate with them that way. I know they're busy though so I totally understand! I'm not even sure if tracking numbers on reshipments are even a thing. I might have misunderstood.

"roidtest" is not a genuine analytic method -- it is an opinion and based upon a judgment call.
Batches are thousands of units and people (including many females) all over the world use this Anavar; if the Var was Dbol, we would see many other complaints, including people posting HPLC results.

You are literally the first one I have ever seen, in about 8 years following this source on multiple boards, complain about their Var.
My females clients use this Var and some of the females in my own household use this Var -- with no negative issues ever.

I am sorry to hear it didn't agree with you. I wish you enjoyed good results, but I seriously doubt it is dbol.

Get HPLC and post the results.

You and this source may be better off not doing future business together -- that is my recommendation to you and them.

And, I do wish you the best with whatever source your decide to take your business.

But you can contact the source source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
Include your order number and explain the details of your situation to their customer service.
Code:
Hi, this is not serious at all! You should have thought of something more interesting instead of showing us your only order with only one item. You're not making any sense.
Again same to you, act like a child and think the world is out to get you or act like an adult and face the issue head on. Read above to see what’s my problem. I wish this wasn’t the case but it is

I did. I was in communication with them around July 27th. We had an email chain August 1st where I officially "ordered" my reshipment. But I asked them if they could please give me a tracking number if possible once it becomes available and I never received a reply back. So i emailed them on August 9th again. Then immediately afterwards I filled out a Contact Us form on their website in case they preferred I communicate with them that way. I know they're busy though so I totally understand! I'm not even sure if tracking numbers on reshipments are even a thing. I might have misunderstood.
Ok, good, then it sounds like they know your pack was seized and should have a reship processed or even shipped by now.

The old tracking from the original should still show and, then if reship tracking are added, they will be listed additionally right after the original track.

l42GYQW.jpg

Thank you for the detailed reply. I appreciate it.
you're welcome bro.
Were you able to find any reply from the source?
Or, any indication on your order details page that shows they know it was seized and are sending a reship? Such as an order status that says "order lost" or "reshipped"?

If your reship is sent with the new W2 way, it should arrive to you in about two to three weeks total time from when it was sent out.
I hope yours is recent enough to benefit from this new method.

Ok, good, then it sounds like they know your pack was seized and should have a reship processed or even shipped by now.

The old tracking from the original should still show and, then if reship tracking are added, they will be listed additionally right after the original track.

l42GYQW.jpg

Wow. I'm a huge dumbass. Sometimes I surprise even myself haha. I honestly didn't even think to look at my orders page. But sure enough, the order status and tracking number has been updated. I'm really sorry for wasting your time and for causing commotion. Thank you very much for all your help! This is my third order from them and the first two orders were perfect. They've been easy to deal with thus far this time as well even though we ran into the unfortunate snag.