MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

WARNING: Fake websites have been found:

pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied the website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

As was announced in the past, counterfeit products have been found on multiple occasions. You can find more information about these fakes by searching for posts from the source about it here in this thread.

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
pharmacomlabs.com/code <--- codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

While checking your code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you have a fake or you may have entered some symbol wrong. Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case you need to attentively recheck your code and determine what symbol could be wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (zero) and O are confused, or L and I and 1 (one) are mixed up.
Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check it for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be a duplicate and fake.

So please be cautious and consider these details when ordering from re-sellers.

Reminder: Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
If you cannot get to our original PharmacomLabs.com, you should clean and update your browser or try to go with another device! The domain of our original site “.com” has never changed and remains the same. you can also find its placement on the product packaging. Be careful!
ZMCCBSl.gif

I hope this info helps keep us all safe from the scams and fakes.

Its been a long week and I don't think I will get much rest this weekend because of household and family obligations.

So I am going to shut-down the computer, take off to get some cheat-meal food and grab a few beers, and start my weekend a little early.

To the guys I am helping, I will pick up Monday afternoon/evening and follow-up with the source when I am back online. If I have any replies by then, I will update ya; if no updates by then, I will write to the source again fresh next week and try again.

Hope ya'all have a good weekend.

I PM'd you and asked you for your order number so I may write to the source to help you.

"crickets" implies that you did not hear anything back -- be honest, I pro-actively reached out to you myself, then I also replied to you.
zash4bX.jpg

Out of respect I would never screenshot contents of PM's because they are private for a reason but I can at least show we have a convo that has replies.

Simply send me your order number and I will write to my contact at the source and try to help bring attention to your inquiry.

Like I said in the PM, I can help you by writing to my contact on your behalf.
I just need an order number so I can tell the source that is the order I am talking about (there are thousands of orders a week bro -- the system is built around referencing an order number -- they can try to restore the order if we have an order number for them to search).

As soon as I have an order number, I will write an email to my contact at the source and ask for help with this issue.
I am trying to help you.
Ok so you know the order number dissapears after about a week, however I sent your support contact the info of my order number, also it has the exact t time/ date/ and amount on my screen shot, this seems really shady because I've done several transactions with no trouble before, now three contact people have my info and no reply in 4 days now?
The only reason you are responding to me now is meso is back up, you can easily look up my info on your bitcoin account, and with a excuse every reply I'm prone to believe your company isn't legit anymore.

Ok so you know the order number dissapears after about a week, however I sent your support contact the info of my order number, also it has the exact t time/ date/ and amount on my screen shot, this seems really shady because I've done several transactions with no trouble before, now three contact people have my info and no reply in 4 days now?
The only reason you are responding to me now is meso is back up, you can easily look up my info on your bitcoin account, and with a excuse every reply I'm prone to believe your company isn't legit anymore.
Hello! So why are you waiting and not giving me your email and order number in the PM?

I already found your account. Okay, we've credited and confirmed your order. To prevent this from happening again - you have to submit payments through the site by filling out your submission - that's what all customers do. And you did not do this, apparently decided to bypass it and went directly to your credit. This is always longer.

FUCK PHARMACOM. First order with promo items seized and have still been waiting over 3 months with no product, no tracking number, and no response from the website or email.

I was an extremely loyal customer to them and will never ever use this source again.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, but please don't worry if you wrote to us but didn't get a reply, it probably just didn't get through, unfortunately that happens sometimes. You can see the tracking number in a private office on our website, if it is not there - you can write me in a private message your order number, I will send it to my colleagues and ask them to check the track number.

Going on the 5th time contacting Basicstero about my seized order, and am getting completely ignored. Have a seizure letter in hand, requested a reship via the contact form, no response. Got some generic reply the first time, and responded I would like a reship, no response. Contacted you a total of 5 times. What is the issue with you guys? Scrolling up, I see tons of people being ignored as well. This is totally unacceptable, especially for a customer who has ordered thousands over the last decade or so
Can confirm I have checked my order status, and it has not been reshipped or marked as reshipped. I replied 3 times to the automated response asking for a reship. Also submitted an additional request via the contact form. It has been over a month now and no reply confirming a reship.

I understand that you're undermanned, however, I'd just like a response within a month.
Hi, did you check your spam folder? That's often where the answers end up. If there are no answers anywhere, you can send me a private message and I will send your order information directly to my colleagues and ask them to contact you about it.

So on my order I sent screenshots of my bitcoin transaction, with date and time, 3 days ago to multiple people, still crickets...
The bad thing is I've used these guys for 7 years with no problems now this..
Hi, I'm really sorry about your situation, but as far as I know our support team has already figured it out and solved the problem, if you still have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, we will definitely help you.

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is prohibitied.
When I go to the pharmacomlabs.com/ website it says too many requests. This is my first time going to the site. I cleared my cache and browser history and got the same message. I even tried another device and got the same message.

Hello! Hmm, maybe you should start by PMing us here? I don't see any messages from you there. We upload the tracking numbers to the site regularly - do you know where to look there? It's on the site by default, check it better! And about lack of communication with client service - we reported here news about that already, try to read last few pages of forum more carefully!
I think our truly loyal customers can understand our situation and get their inquiries answered. At the very least, they know that tracking numbers are uploaded to the site in a personal dashboard - an action we have traditionally followed for many years in a row.
I’ve used this source numerous times and know how the process and website works. I have been waiting close to 4 months for this package. That is absolutely unacceptable - especially since I have emailed numerous times without even a single response in 4 months. I don’t care about the money, Pharmacom has wasted my time and ruined my year trying to compete.

When I go to the pharmacomlabs.com/ website it says too many requests. This is my first time going to the site. I cleared my cache and browser history and got the same message. I even tried another device and got the same message.
same here.
I just tried and it will not load for me on Chrome or FireFox.
I am going to boot up the computer that has Tor and try that -- I will update with my result.

So far no response
@av ultra did you see the source directly replied to you (see the quote below):
I already found your account. Okay, we've credited and confirmed your order. To prevent this from happening again - you have to submit payments through the site by filling out your submission - that's what all customers do. And you did not do this, apparently decided to bypass it and went directly to your credit. This is always longer.
Hi, I'm really sorry about your situation, but as far as I know our support team has already figured it out and solved the problem, if you still have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, we will definitely help you.
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

same here.
I just tried and it will not load for me on Chrome or FireFox.
I am going to boot up the computer that has Tor and try that -- I will update with my result.
When I go to the https://pharmacomlabs.com/ website it says too many requests. This is my first time going to the site. I cleared my cache and browser history and got the same message. I even tried another device and got the same message.
Same for me :(
Ok, I got the official Pharmacom Labs site to work using the Tor browser.

You may get Tor at: The Tor Project | Privacy & Freedom Online

tp2gRRj.jpg

5ojfLZU.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I used the "tor brower" and when I entered the website this is the message I got.
The owner of this website (pharmacomlabs.com) has banned your IP address.
Edit: it worked with the tor when I turned the VPN off.

Thanks for the suggestion. I used the "tor brower" and when I entered the website this is the message I got.
The owner of this website (pharmacomlabs.com) has banned your IP address.
Edit: it worked with the tor when I turned the VPN off.
Thanks for the info.
I will keep this VPN detail in mind when I trouble-shoot for others.