MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi all! We would like to inform you that we have done laboratory testing of our products with @janoshik . I would like to say that we are satisfied with Janoshik's professional approach to their work and testing. We also know that there is a certain issue that he pointed out to us and we are very pleased! Because when we worked together we got results that make us even stronger!
Great to hear! I don’t suppose you can share any details in regard to the issue he found? Just in case it affects a product that any of us may have purchased- thank you sir

Great to hear! I don’t suppose you can share any details in regard to the issue he found? Just in case it affects a product that any of us may have purchased- thank you sir
Hello!
We will openly share all the information, and show you exactly how Jano tested it.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

#1001 - Test E 300.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

Last edited:
PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253338

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
@PHL Official Thank you for sharing testing results.

@janoshik what type of analytic testing is used to determine the qualitative and quantitative result for an unknown sample?
HPLC would require reference standard so how to do it with unknown?
or do you use GC/MS with known MS fragmentation mass/charge database?
Thank you for any insight.

Last edited:
@PHL Official Thank you for sharing testing results.

@janoshik what type of analytic testing is used to determine the qualitative and quantitative result for an unknown sample?
HPLC would require reference standard so how to do it with unknown?
or do you use GC/MS with known MS fragmentation mass/charge database?
Thank you for any insight.
I have both the GCMS with the library and HPLC with reference standards and most of the time we use both. HPLC for ID and quantitative, GCMS only as a secondary ID confirmation.

Hi all.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately, so I'll remind you that our store is working as usual, you can always ask your questions here, to me in private messages or on our website, directly to the store support team.

You can place your order today and it will be shipped soon, and if there are any problems with delivery, we will always help sort out the situation and do our best to make sure you get your order.

Don't hesitate to write your feedback about our products here, take care and have a nice weekend.

Domestic warehouse order. Some GW501516 for spring training and cutting. T/A 5 days. Discreet shipping. Boxing, blister packs, and tabs are pro level.

I usually have a good feel for the effects of GW at about the 2 week mark. Will report back.91C478F6-E8C9-4665-9FAB-A00E3F9FF09C.jpegimage.jpg

Attachments

• FD43C9CA-55F5-4A02-9938-6B6542E2B26D.jpeg
    FD43C9CA-55F5-4A02-9938-6B6542E2B26D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • 84B3153A-2177-4B68-A526-1C70BBC4193B.jpeg
    84B3153A-2177-4B68-A526-1C70BBC4193B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Domestic warehouse order. Some GW501516 for spring training and cutting. T/A 5 days. Discreet shipping. Boxing, blister packs, and tabs are pro level.

I usually have a good feel for the effects of GW at about the 2 week mark. Will report back.View attachment 253559View attachment 253567
Hi, glad to hear you got your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions you can ask them right here.

PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

#1002 - Test P 100.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 98.33 mg/mL.

I usually have a good feel for the effects of GW at about the 2 week mark. Will report back.View attachment 253559View attachment 253567
nice :) looks good!
It's a very interesting compound.
I collected some information about GW501516 in the post quoted below:
PHARMA HEN 50 / GW1516
(also commonly know as GW501516 or "Cardarine")

Pharmacom Lab's oral version of is currently (18 July 2022) available from the Basicstero store at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/gw1516/hennos-oral-10

and

Pharmacom Lab's injectable version is currently (18 July 2022) available from Basicstero store at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/injectableline/gw1516

• INFORMATION:
GW1516 (also known as Cardarine / Endurobol) is not a steroid; it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). It was originally developed for the treatment of obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular diseases.

GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

GW1516 activates adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (enzyme involved in energy processes in our body) and thus stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. In studies GW1516 demonstrated the ability to reverse the metabolic disorder in obese men with prediabetes syndrome, most likely by stimulation of fatty acid oxidation.

In studies GW1516 has shown muscular protective and enhancing effects and this seems to be related to a decrease in muscle inflammation and damage. GW1516 has been shown to elicit cardiovascular protection possibly due to its actions in decreasing insulin spikes and stabilizing cholesterol levels as found in research. It is notable, that GW1516 not only decreases very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), but also increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL), which is the result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1, caused by GW1516.

From the very beginning GW-1516 was accompanied by defamatory information. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) put it into the list of hazardous to health drugs, justifying this action by the statement that the drug may allegedly contribute to carcinogenesis. According to research from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug caused cancer in rats. In these studies subjected rats were administrated unphysiologic dosages of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Let`s draw an analogy with a human: for a 200lb (roughly 90 kg) man such a dose would be equal to 900 mg per day. These dosages defy any common sense; moreover, it can`t be compared with the standard dose of 20 mg per day for this compound. 900 mg/day of GW1516 is comparable to taking 14625 mg of aspirin per day (while its standard single dose does not exceed 325 mg). Forget cancer, this dosage of aspirin could literally KILL you!

There are two main uses of GW1516 is sport. First, to increase endurance. The test results showed a 68% endurance increase in rats while running on a treadmill when taking GW1516. A common dose of 10 mg/day will ensure a substantial enhancement in endurance. When used in bodybuilding GW1516 can significantly reduce rest time between sets.

The second reason to use GW1516 is fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, this means it helps burn fat and keep muscles.

In fact, GW1516 has not shown any significant side effects. There is no hormones suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The only thing that should be noted is that GW1516 significantly activates metabolism and contributes to the rapid consumption of glycogen during exercises, so do not exceed recommended dosages otherwise signs of hypoglycemia (weakness, drowsiness, hunger, muscular cramps, in severe cases - loss of consciousness) may occur. If you feel some of these signs, immediately eat something sweet (containing fast carbs).

• Video on this compound's Health Benefits:

• Summary and overview of this compound and it's effects
(I know some may not like this speaker; however, he has a lot of good info collected and the presentation here about this compound is of value regardless.):

• The facts about health considerations and studies:

PHARMA HEN 50 (GW1516)
PHARMA HEN 50 is not a steroid - it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

Two main uses of GW1516 in sport are increased endurance and fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, which means it will allow you to burn fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

#1003 - Tren A 100.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

hello to all, I received my second order which was placed on the international warehouse! on the other hand, when I opened the boxes, I noticed two different colors of trenbolone acetate, in the photo on the left the three vials of the old order in brown color and on the right the three vials of the last order in yellow color. is this normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
hello to all, I received my second order which was placed on the international warehouse! on the other hand, when I opened the boxes, I noticed two different colors of trenbolone acetate, in the photo on the left the three vials of the old order in brown color and on the right the three vials of the last order in yellow color. is this normal?
Hi there!
It's an absolutely normal, the color of the oil can vary from batch to batch.

As already mentioned, this is completely normal.
Even the carrier oil itself can vary slightly in tint (very subtle) and may have small variation in formulation.
But a bigger contributor to variation is the fact that each batch is unique and will have slightly different concentrations (this is the case for any and all manufacturers of products).

For example, please see the quotes below for analytic testing results of two different Tren-A samples (as you will see, both batches give very good results but they are not identical concentrations).
PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Trenbolone Acetate DV of 100 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
SXYCOPQ.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 100 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient - 117.1 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

mbvSumA.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.
PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253747

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

hello to all, I received my second order which was placed on the international warehouse!
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. I hope you will be satisfied with the quality, if you plan to take any tests on our products, we would appreciate you posting the results in this thread.

hey brotha, dont know if something is going on or wrong but I sent payment over a week ago and its still "being checked", emails have been sent but have heard nothing back yet from your staff

hey brotha, dont know if something is going on or wrong but I sent payment over a week ago and its still "being checked", emails have been sent but have heard nothing back yet from your staff
I can write to my contact at Basicstero and try to bring more attention to your issue -- maybe it will help.

Please send me a PM with the following:
1) your order number
2) the email address you used to contact the source on the Basicstero.ws "Contact Us" page.
3) any transaction/transfer proof that I may include in my message to the source (such as a link to the transfer on the blockchain https://www.blockchain.com/en/).

That's it, please do not give me any of your personal info or any other details at this time -- and, never post any personal or sensitive information in public (for your own safety).

I'll check back here sometime tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Hi, please do not worry, most likely you just did not provide the transfer information or you did it incorrectly. Try to fill in the notification form again, if after that the funds are still not credited, you can write me directly in private messages and I will try to help you as soon as possible.

Sponsors

Latest posts