MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I have now been offered an reship which I appreciate. Will post update once I get my Oxandrolone :)
About a month later and the item has arrived 2 days ago in Customs, apparently last time it was returned due to carrier not getting enough information on the package for final delivery and not stopped by Customs.

Hopefully it all goes smooth now coming days.

About a month later and the item has arrived 2 days ago in Customs, apparently last time it was returned due to carrier not getting enough information on the package for final delivery and not stopped by Customs.

Hopefully it all goes smooth now coming days.
@RThoads @PHL Official Please check your inboxes asap..
Hello. I read your PM and as I mentioned in my reply there, I will write to @PHL Official to ask him to please check for your message when he is online again.

They just credited me for the international order I had issues with over a year ago

I'm a little shocked and trying to figure out what to do with it.... It was 260 dollars...
It was my first AAS order that didn't go through.

Thanks @RThoads

Last edited:
I wanna give a shout out to @RThoads

He reached out to me about the situation I posted about earlier. I sent him order numbers, Janos labs, links on Meso and the email correspondence. Before I sent in samples I specially asked if they credited Janos analysis. I was told they did. Once I posted the labs I never got a response back from the rep. After asking a few times I just gave up and figured it what it is. This was a little over a year ago.

Within 72 hours he told me he would attempt to make things right. My account was just credited for the labs and vials.

I see above Cridis situation was resolved as well, that’s good to see.

Again thank you to @RThoads.

He reached out to me about the situation I posted about earlier. I sent him order numbers, Janos labs, links on Meso and the email correspondence. Before I sent in samples I specially asked if they credited Janos analysis. I was told they did. Once I posted the labs I never got a response back from the rep. After asking a few times I just gave up and figured it what it is. This was a little over a year ago.

Within 72 hours he told me he would attempt to make things right. My account was just credited for the labs and vials.

I would like but I can't lol

hello to all, I placed an order a little over a month ago and I still have not heard from my package for eight days it is blocked on the same stage of the tracking number (The shipment is delivered in bulk, the final acceptance of the goods to be confirmed), is this normal? If someone has already had a blocking problem at this stage, I would like to know if it's nothing serious and if it can still take some time? I placed an order on the W2, I live in France and the stage is blocked in the Netherlands. thanks in advance
Hi, you don't have to worry, it's probably just some bug in the system and that's why it takes longer than usual to update the information. In any case if there is any problem with your order we will definitely help you to get it.

Hi Pharmacom. Respect for all our work from the last years until now. I wanted to ask you something. I see since some months that on the instagram and facebook , there is guy who is selling with the same Pharmalab logo products under pharmamed name. Is that one of your distributors?

Or is just someone who is using your logo and boxes.
Thanks
Hi, the addresses of our representatives can be found on our official website, under dealers, but if you want to be sure of the quality of the products, we recommend buying only from our official website.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update!

So good news when @PHL Official took on my issue when I posted here in the thread. Within the same day my order status was updated and then reshipped within two days. i just received my order today with everything in it. The customer service provided here on forums was amazing.

In my book Pharacom is good to go they provide quality products and shipping. when a mistake happens the customer service contact us does take a while to resolve. The reps here were able to jump in and resolve it for me in no time. Mistakes happen so as long as they fix their mistake that is the most important part. I am happy with the service now and received what I paid for.

Thank you @PHL Official again for helping me out and resolving it so quickly. I say you are good to order from them for sure.

If any issues i'd reach out here to them until their support page gets better.
They reached out to me to fix an order from over a year ago, it was my first AAS order I have ever place but never received becauae of seizures x2.

I guess it's only right for me to let them have another shot. I really hope this doesn't get intercepted...

I'll keep y'all updated on what happens.
They just credited me for the international order I had issues with over a year ago

I'm a little shocked and trying to figure out what to do with it.... It was 260 dollars...
It was my first AAS order that didn't go through.

Thanks @RThoads

Hi, I'm very glad to hear that your problems have been solved, thank you so much for writing about it. I'm sorry you had to deal with this and it took so long to resolve the issue, but now you can see for yourself that we always help our customers and do our best to keep them happy. Thank you for choosing our company, take care and have a great day.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update!

So good news when @PHL Official took on my issue when I posted here in the thread. Within the same day my order status was updated and then reshipped within two days. i just received my order today with everything in it. The customer service provided here on forums was amazing.

In my book Pharacom is good to go they provide quality products and shipping. when a mistake happens the customer service contact us does take a while to resolve. The reps here were able to jump in and resolve it for me in no time. Mistakes happen so as long as they fix their mistake that is the most important part. I am happy with the service now and received what I paid for.

Thank you @PHL Official again for helping me out and resolving it so quickly. I say you are good to order from them for sure.

If any issues i'd reach out here to them until their support page gets better.
Awesome! :)
This is very good news.
I'm happy to hear that your order arrived and everything is resolved.
Thank you for taking the time to share the positive update.

Enjoy a good weekend!

Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with Basicstero!

Glad to see you have GW501516 tabs in stock US domestic. Can’t stand the fucking liquids. Placing an order today. Looking forward to reviewing T/A times and efficacy with my training cycle moving forward. Cheers.

Will Primobolan ever come back in stock for W1(international warehouse)?
Hi there!
At the moment there are difficulties with the availability of quality raw materials from suppliers. So far we can not produce this product, as soon as the situation changes - we will let you know!

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is working as usual, if you wrote something to our email, but did not get a reply, try to send the message again, it probably just did not get there. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Have a great day and take care.

Glad to see you have GW501516 tabs in stock US domestic. Can’t stand the fucking liquids. Placing an order today. Looking forward to reviewing T/A times and efficacy with my training cycle moving forward. Cheers.
Hi, thank you for your order, I hope you get it as quickly as possible and that you will be satisfied, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us right here.

Hi there!
At the moment there are difficulties with the availability of quality raw materials from suppliers. So far we can not produce this product, as soon as the situation changes - we will let you know!
Thank you for this information.
Hopefully high quality materials will become available again soon.

10 blind samples from Pharmacom received and tested!

1678126950587-png.253162

10 blind samples from Pharmacom received and tested!
Hi all! We would like to inform you that we have done laboratory testing of our products with @janoshik . I would like to say that we are satisfied with Janoshik's professional approach to their work and testing. We also know that there is a certain issue that he pointed out to us and we are very pleased! Because when we worked together we got results that make us even stronger!