MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

think you may have just made very broad inaccurate statements to try to jump on a perceived band-wagon, impress other people on the board, feel part of a group, be socially accepted and part of a sub-culture etc.
I get it, it is normal human social behavior
Being apart of a group? You mean being a member calling out the shit you guys have done? Like a member posting a lab test for underdosed Deca and your boss claiming Jano can’t be trusted? Or the poor communication issues? Or the high amount of seizures during promos in the past?

To make you happy let me clarify. You offer to help people (as you’re a rep and it’s part of the job). Your counterpart Pcom support always says the generic “do not worry, just wait a little longer”.

I’ll reiterate, I have nothing against you. But please spare me the “I work my ass off to help people”. It’s part of the job my man.

@SkankHunt Please take the time to hear my reply -- I mean well brother -- I know its long but its genuine.

To make you happy let me clarify that I agree the source needs to improve communication (and related computer-system/technical issues)
and I agree there was higher than usual seizure rate last year (in contrast, so far this year things have been great with the lowest seizure rate I have seen since I was aware of such details).

To make you happy let me clarify. You offer to help people....
Thank you.
We all know I do much more than just say "please do not worry and use the contact us link on the website."
I appreciate the clarification and correction.

I’ll reiterate, I have nothing against you. But please spare me the “I work my ass off to help people”. It’s part of the job my man.
I have nothing against you either.
Actually, you are one of my favorite members here and I appreciate all your contributions (such as testing etc).

But please spare me the "It’s part of the job my man" because we both know I am not required to do this "job" or to help to the extent and detail that I do.

Also, you know that my effort to help people pre-dates any affiliation with sources.

I understand you we don't know each other closely -- so please allow me to at least clarify another thing so you may get to know me better:

I already helped people and it noticed so I was offered some projects (such as editing/improving the English translation of the print catalog); my attention to detail eventually lead to more opportunities and Involvement with the business.

I was offered opportunities to help some sources with things because they noticed how much I helped other people.

You may not see it my way and that is ok, but believe me that I am free to do what I choose with my time (including just not being online).
My apology if it comes across as arrogant (not my intention) but I feel like if I left it would hurt customers and this source (and other sources that I may help from time-to-time) -- I truly believe that my time and effort are positives for all parties involved.

With that said, I am getting older, have some health issues of my own, and have endured some life-changing events over the years such as loved ones passing (its life, we will all face set-backs and changes etc,) and do feel that I need to spend more time with family (parents are very old now and won't be here for ever), my household needs me, and there are just some other things I may choose to do with my limited time.

I'm also very passionate about some of the cultural and political turmoil and besides just donating to causes/organizations that support my values, I would like to do somethings more meaningful and get more involved making a positive difference in my community (at local and state levels).
There are just somethings, especially over these past couple years, that are so much more significant than our time in the gym, lifting, AAS, or interests here. Sometimes the little bickering here about AAS orders just pales in comparison to people being put out of work, businesses closed never to re-open, cultural changes, inflation, or major health issues etc.

For now, I am here to help and I do my best putting in a lot of time (helping everyone, both customers and sources). But, realistically, I'm getting older and priorities shift, I cannot see myself spending my days online like this forever.

@SkankHunt I have no hard-feelings towards you at all and I appreciate you as a member here.
I'm glad you hold sources accountable -- its very important to keep standards high and that helps everyone (including myself because I'm also a customer).
You're a valuable good member here and, not trying to sound homo, I like you.

Thank you for clarifying that I do put time and effort into helping people.
And, thank you for all of your contributions to this community.

Last edited:
@SkankHunt Please take the time to hear my reply -- I mean well brother -- I know its long but its genuine.

To make you happy let me clarify that I agree the source needs to improve communication (and related computer-system/technical issues)
and I agree there was higher than usual seizure rate last year (in contrast, so far this year things have been great with the lowest seizure rate I have seen since I was aware of such details).

Thank you.
We all know I do much more than just say "please do not worry and use the contact us link on the website."
I appreciate the clarification and correction.

I have nothing against you either.
Actually, you are one of my favorite members here and I appreciate all your contributions (such as testing etc).

But please spare me the "It’s part of the job my man" because we both know I am not required to do this "job" or to help to the extent and detail that I do.

Also, you know that my effort to help people pre-dates any affiliation with sources.

I understand you we don't know each other closely -- so please allow me to at least clarify another thing so you may get to know me better:

I already helped people and it noticed so I was offered some projects (such as editing/improving the English translation of the print catalog); my attention to detail eventually lead to more opportunities and Involvement with the business.

I was offered opportunities to help some sources with things because they noticed how much I helped other people.

You may not see it my way and that is ok, but believe me that I am free to do what I choose with my time (including just not being online).
My apology if it comes across as arrogant (not my intention) but I feel like if I left it would hurt customers and this source (and other sources that I may help from time-to-time) -- I truly believe that my time and effort are positives for all parties involved.

With that said, I am getting older, have some health issues of my own, and have endured some life-changing events over the years such as loved ones passing (its life, we will all face set-backs and changes etc,) and do feel that I need to spend more time with family (parents are very old now and won't be here for ever), my household needs me, and there are just some other things I may choose to do with my limited time.

I'm also very passionate about some of the cultural and political turmoil and besides just donating to causes/organizations that support my values, I would like to do somethings more meaningful and get more involved making a positive difference in my community (at local and state levels).
There are just somethings, especially over these past couple years, that are so much more significant than our time in the gym, lifting, AAS, or interests here. Sometimes the little bickering here about AAS orders just pales in comparison to people being put out of work, businesses closed never to re-open, cultural changes, inflation, or major health issues etc.

For now, I am here to help and I do my best putting in a lot of time (helping everyone, both customers and sources). But, realistically, I'm getting older and priorities shift, I cannot see myself spending my days online like this forever.

@SkankHunt I have no hard-feelings towards you at all and I appreciate you as a member here.
I'm glad you hold sources accountable -- its very important to keep standards high and that helps everyone (including myself because I'm also a customer).
You're a valuable good member here and, not trying to sound homo, I like you.

Thank you for clarifying that I do put time and effort into helping people.
And, thank you for all of your contributions to this community.
Appreciate you too my man. I just want to see guys made whole and everyone get their order.

When I posted my Jano reports for Pharmacom I guess a few guys ordered during the next promo. They messaged me and were upset when they found out bonus items are not included in a reship. That’s why I try to let guys know about that. I have seen you post this message about the promos so I appreciate you being straightforward about that.

On the topic of Jano I emailed the source a few years ago about getting reimbursement for lab testing. I was told they would accept Jano results as long as the vial was sealed and he had a picture. I went against this and sent Jano blind samples instead. Both samples came out 100% in point, and I included my bloodwork. I messaged the source for a credit and was hit with radio silence. Again, I could care less I just wanted more vials to send for testing. It’s water under the bridge and no hard feelings. Those days are behind me.

@SkankHunt sorry to tag you again, but I don't have a like button and I just wanted to acknowledge you.

I hear you and understand -- It is shitty that the ball was dropped somewhere with communication and you should have been reimbursed for testing you did if the source had agreed to do so (it may not be worth much to you, but just know that I will be exploring options if I am able to make this right for you -- no work for you all on my end; maybe nothing comes of it, but I want to make a push to makes things right and get you squared up and made whole).

Again, thank you for testing products and helping everyone.
And, thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

Have a good weekend bro

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!

Once again, I have been made aware of a potential scammer sending emails pretending to by Pharmacom Labs and offer business partnerships, bulk pricing, and other deals.

If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email, or offers some business partnership, it may be a scam.

Please be safe.

I have messaged plenty of times and sent messages to contact us. It's been over a year and I have given up on y'all.

At this point I dont want to even deal with your services. Nor would I reccomend it to anyone. Both packages to different names got intercepted. To this day I have had over 50+ international packages.

Guess which 2 got intercepted and had my name flagged by customs?

Pharmacom
Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that you had problems with deliveries in the past, but unfortunately it happens sometimes, in rare cases seizures are possible several times in a row, but we always look at each case individually and try to help the buyer to get their order. From what I know the risk of seizure is very low now, when you choose discreet delivery it's almost zero, I understand that you had a negative experience, but maybe in the future you or someone you know will decide to use our store. Also, thank you for visiting our thread despite the fact that you haven't ordered our products for a long time, we really appreciate it.

You are the reason Millard put restrictions on new members posting in source threads.

If you did YOUR homework you’d see a member 3 posts above yours who still hasn’t gotten his order. It’s no secret these guys don’t have the best stealth, hence the 2 seizures.

Anytime there’s a negative review in this thread Rthodes, pharmacomsupport and PHLofficial write the same long winded response “please do not worry and use the contact us link on the website”. The problem is that’s exactly what these guys are doing and they’re not getting a response. There’s zero activity in this thread besides the reps promoting the steel winter promo.
Hi, you're right, people really rarely write here lately, but that is primarily an indication that there are no problems. When a person places an order and receives it they very rarely post about it on forums simply because they may not know about them or see the point, they may also hide the receipt of the order for their own safety reasons. But when people need help, they first of all write on the forums, thinking that in this way their message will be seen faster than if they write to the store's support service through our site.
Being apart of a group? You mean being a member calling out the shit you guys have done? Like a member posting a lab test for underdosed Deca and your boss claiming Jano can’t be trusted? Or the poor communication issues? Or the high amount of seizures during promos in the past?

To make you happy let me clarify. You offer to help people (as you’re a rep and it’s part of the job). Your counterpart Pcom support always says the generic “do not worry, just wait a little longer”.

I really first of all ask people not to worry and just wait, our store has been in business for many years, so we are trusted by a huge number of customers around the world and this is the main reason not to worry. Most often the messages are related to the lack of a track for the order or long delivery, tracks are downloaded on a first-come, first-served basis and we can not speed up the process, there are also security rules that cause the track to be issued not immediately. As for the delivery, it depends primarily on the delivery service, with all our desire to reduce the delivery time is not possible. When an order is lost or seized, again there is no reason to worry, in this case you just need to write to our website and wait for an answer, customer service will check all the information and re-send, sometimes it takes longer than you would like, but if you follow the rules of our store, we always help our customers and in case of seizure we re-send the order.
Appreciate you too my man. I just want to see guys made whole and everyone get their order.

When I posted my Jano reports for Pharmacom I guess a few guys ordered during the next promo. They messaged me and were upset when they found out bonus items are not included in a reship. That’s why I try to let guys know about that. I have seen you post this message about the promos so I appreciate you being straightforward about that.

On the topic of Jano I emailed the source a few years ago about getting reimbursement for lab testing. I was told they would accept Jano results as long as the vial was sealed and he had a picture. I went against this and sent Jano blind samples instead. Both samples came out 100% in point, and I included my bloodwork. I messaged the source for a credit and was hit with radio silence. Again, I could care less I just wanted more vials to send for testing. It’s water under the bridge and no hard feelings. Those days are behind me.
Unfortunately I can't give you the exact reason why you didn't get a reply, this kind of thing is usually handled directly by our management, it's possible that your last message just didn't get through, I'm really sorry you had to deal with that, but it's not because someone tried to trick you, most likely some of your messages just didn't get through, this is the most common reason for no reply.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update!

So good news when @PHL Official took on my issue when I posted here in the thread. Within the same day my order status was updated and then reshipped within two days. i just received my order today with everything in it. The customer service provided here on forums was amazing.

In my book Pharacom is good to go they provide quality products and shipping. when a mistake happens the customer service contact us does take a while to resolve. The reps here were able to jump in and resolve it for me in no time. Mistakes happen so as long as they fix their mistake that is the most important part. I am happy with the service now and received what I paid for.

Thank you @PHL Official again for helping me out and resolving it so quickly. I say you are good to order from them for sure.

If any issues i'd reach out here to them until their support page gets better.

Are there any results of the primo being tested recently ? Not seeing them up here , if anyone has please post up
I don't know of any recent testing posted.
A while back I thought I saw @PHL Official mention that he was working to get some various things tested, but I don't remember when that post was or if the testing was done yet.
If I find any recent results anywhere on other boards etc., I will share them here.

Hello,

Thank you so much for also jumping in and trying to resolve the issue. Yes PHL was the one I pmed and then he also wrote on the forums here. He has taken care of helping me and has made a very quick turn around on a resolution for me as soon as he stepped in to help. So I am happy now that I am receiving good customer service to resolve the issue.

Pharmacom will be reshipping my order and I see the update on my profile, it is pending to be shipped again. So I am waiting until it ships and I receive a new tracking number and I will update everyone here. Also once I receive it I will provide an update that the problem was resolved and everything was made right.
Thank you for the kind words and being so professional about everything -- much respect to you.
It is good to hear that Basicstero took care of things and resolved your issue.

hello to all, I placed an order a little over a month ago and I still have not heard from my package for eight days it is blocked on the same stage of the tracking number (The shipment is delivered in bulk, the final acceptance of the goods to be confirmed), is this normal? If someone has already had a blocking problem at this stage, I would like to know if it's nothing serious and if it can still take some time? I placed an order on the W2, I live in France and the stage is blocked in the Netherlands. thanks in advance

Hi Pharmacom. Respect for all our work from the last years until now. I wanted to ask you something. I see since some months that on the instagram and facebook , there is guy who is selling with the same Pharmalab logo products under pharmamed name. Is that one of your distributors?

Or is just someone who is using your logo and boxes.
Thanks

hello to all, I placed an order a little over a month ago and I still have not heard from my package for eight days it is blocked on the same stage of the tracking number (The shipment is delivered in bulk, the final acceptance of the goods to be confirmed), is this normal? If someone has already had a blocking problem at this stage, I would like to know if it's nothing serious and if it can still take some time? I placed an order on the W2, I live in France and the stage is blocked in the Netherlands. thanks in advance
I'm not familiar with ever seeing any step that says "blocked" on tracking.
However, In my opinion, eight days on any one tracking step is not unusual (I've experience rare occasions that my tracking stays on the same step for weeks). But, I am also not experienced with destinations in France / Europe in general (I'm in the USA so all of my orders and tracking have been to US destination).

Also, I have replied to your PM to offer additional help and suggestions (please keep any of your personal information such as tracking number or exact location private -- for your safety, do NOT post any personal information in public).

Hi Pharmacom. Respect for all our work from the last years until now. I wanted to ask you something. I see since some months that on the instagram and facebook , there is guy who is selling with the same Pharmalab logo products under pharmamed name. Is that one of your distributors?

Or is just someone who is using your logo and boxes.
Thanks
There are many scammers and counterfeits (see post quoted below for some more information). Personally, I don't know anything about these guys selling on social media; I'm not on any of these social media sites such as Instagram or Facebook, so I'm not familiar with what is there.
As has been previously announced in the "NEWS" sections on both the Basicstero.ws and Pharmacom.com sites, counterfeit products have been identified.

More information about some of these fakes may be found at:
• BEWARE! SCAMMERS AND COUNTERFEITERS ARE VERY ACTIVE LATELY!
and
• CAUTION! COUNTERFEITED PRODUCTS FOUND!

WARNING! Fake websites have been found:

⚠️ pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacomlaps.com is FAKE!
DO NOT use pharmacomlaps.com, it is NOT real.

Also, the following emails have been identified as known scammers:
⚠️ pharmacomlab @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!
⚠️ sales.pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the Basicstero.ws official store (link in the "code" box below), it may be a scam. Only shop through the official store.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is: pharmacomlabs.com/
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
Pharmacom Labs - Code Site ⟵ codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

When checking a verification code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you really do have a fake, or maybe it is just the result of an incorrect character being entered.
Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case the code needs to be attentively rechecked and determine which character may have been wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (the number zero) and O (the letter) are confused; and/or L, l (lower case "L"), I ("i"), and 1 (the number one) may be easily mixed up. Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check a code for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be cause for concern such as it being a duplicate and fake.

I hope this information helps everyone and keeps us all safe from the fakes and scams.

Also, please understand that no one has any control over what someone does with products after he or she makes a purchase.
It is possible for someone to make a genuine purchase and then choose to try to sell the products to others.
Therefore, beside the risks of fakes and scams, there are also just individuals that may choose to sell products that have purchased (source's have no control over this either).

If anyone tries to get you to place an order through any website / link / email etc. other than the Basicstero.ws address which is linked above (in the "code" box below), it may be a scam.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “basicstero.ws” in the respective section on Pharmacom Labs official site (link in the "code" box below):
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

Last edited:
They reached out to me to fix an order from over a year ago, it was my first AAS order I have ever place but never received becauae of seizures x2.

I guess it's only right for me to let them have another shot. I really hope this doesn't get intercepted...

I'll keep y'all updated on what happens.

They reached out to me to fix an order from over a year ago, it was my first AAS order I have ever place but never received becauae of seizures x2.

I guess it's only right for me to let them have another shot. I really hope this doesn't get intercepted...

I'll keep y'all updated on what happens.
Awesome! I am so glad they are providing great service now because the products have always been quality. I defiantly wouldn't have ordered again if I only got half my order. Since they made it right they are good to go.

Hopefully everything goes well and clears customs for you!

Awesome! I am so glad they are providing great service now because the products have always been quality. I defiantly wouldn't have ordered again if I only got half my order. Since they made it right they are good to go.

Hopefully everything goes well and clears customs for you!
I know. I don't want my address to get flagged again. That's what scares me tbh

I know. I don't want my address to get flagged again. That's what scares me tbh
I believe you said USA, they have services or companies that literally work like a PO Box. You pay small fee monthly and they provide you a unique address you can get mail sent too. Then they deliver it to you discreetly without any connection to your location and the place you purchased from. If interested I can provide a company I have used.

Obviously depending on the amount of mail volume you receive there is tier pricing because you don't pay for each delivery they bring you. Just a monthly subscription. This would be best option if flagged and you don't physically need to go anywhere.

SPRING SEASON PROMO!

Pay with cryptocurrency as usual and get REALLY TRUE bonuses as follows:
$300 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$500 bonus for orders over $700
$600 bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from Warehouse 1 (Int.) ONLY!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.

Estimated delivery time from W1 is about 11-30 days (sometimes longer depending upon postal system delays, covid-policies, global issues etc. which are not in our control), so please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times; please remember that sources do not have control over the postal system.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

THANKS FOR ALL! WE LOVE YOU!