MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to provide an update!

So good news when @PHL Official took on my issue when I posted here in the thread. Within the same day my order status was updated and then reshipped within two days. i just received my order today with everything in it. The customer service provided here on forums was amazing.

In my book Pharacom is good to go they provide quality products and shipping. when a mistake happens the customer service contact us does take a while to resolve. The reps here were able to jump in and resolve it for me in no time. Mistakes happen so as long as they fix their mistake that is the most important part. I am happy with the service now and received what I paid for.

Thank you @PHL Official again for helping me out and resolving it so quickly. I say you are good to order from them for sure.

If any issues i'd reach out here to them until their support page gets better.
Lol a whole month you been a member and your schilling the source now. Get some free gear did ya ?

Lol a whole month you been a member and your schilling the source now. Get some free gear did ya ?
to be fair. We were both talking shit about pharmacom in private messages. They reached out to me to try to fix things.

At first I refused to let them make things right.

After @FightKnight2 said they fixed his order in a pm
I agreed to let them do so also for me. Which they did. I wish it didn't escalate this far and I got my original international but they could have let me keep putting them on blast.

I wasnt fully happy with my experience. But I'm happy the reps here tried hard to fix it and did.

Hi all! We would like to inform you that we have done laboratory testing of our products with @janoshik . I would like to say that we are satisfied with Janoshik's professional approach to their work and testing. We also know that there is a certain issue that he pointed out to us and we are very pleased! Because when we worked together we got results that make us even stronger!

Hi

Any chance you communicate on the isssue found

Thank you

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

#1004 - Prim 100.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

to be fair. We were both talking shit about pharmacom in private messages. They reached out to me to try to fix things.

I agreed to let them do so also for me. Which they did. I wish it didn't escalate this far and I got my original international but they could have let me keep putting them on blast.

I wasnt fully happy with my experience. But I'm happy the reps here tried hard to fix it and did.
I second this! Pharmacom has quality products and I've never had an issue with the product or quality, always been good to go. The only issue most of us have ran into is when a problem happens with the order and we try to use the "Contact Us" page on the site. The customer service there gives you a headache to deal with.

Coming to the forums the reps here were able to resolve the issue right away and everything was good to go again. I would say if they just improve the support page for customers to reach out to them with better assistance. This brand would be bulletproof.

I will defiantly be ordering again and say they are good to go. In the end they do care about their customers and want to make everything right and get you what you paid for. So I would say they are defiantly good to go.

I have ordered over 10 years ago with them and always gotten quality product. As I said before mistakes happen in every business and the main point is that you fix it and make it right that counts in my book. Some companies treat you as just a number who purchases. They actually care about their customers and resolved our issues because they want us to return again.

If there was a way I would say the Reps here should get a pay bump and get employed to handle the "Contact Us" issues for Pharmacom. That would be amazing in my opinion. :)

Shilling the source? I provided full evidence and videos to them and they reviewed the videos and confirmed themselves they screwed up. So stay silent before talking shit about my character.

Also as you can see others brought up issues they had, they resolved everything and they are good to go. I wouldn't expect them or anyone to just resolve an issue without evidence or proof of the issue you are reporting.

How long does someone have to be member for their experiences to be considered valid?

Please let me take note so I will remember this about the community the next time someone has something negative or positive to say or a question to ask about a source.

In the past, when I pointed out some criticisms from a newer account, I was told every voice matters and a complaint is not invalidated just because the account was new.
Has the board culture changed since then?

If only negative reviews are acceptable, supported, and encouraged
but positive feedback is attacked, shamed, and discouraged,
it creates a bias and inaccurate "consensus" of negativity (pushing a false narrative).

As I've said many time before this source successfully delivers thousands of orders around the world and has been in business for many years -- clearly most people are happy with the business or it wouldn't be around this long.

Happy customers with successful orders rarely come post because they don't have any need or motivation to come talk about it online (they ordered something and it arrived, normal business, just like how most people, you and I likely included, don't go post a review somewhere for every purchase we ever make); but if there is a problem, then someone has a reason and motivation to voice a complaint or seek a resolution.
This already creates a naturally skewed narrative that appears more negative.

When someone simply wants to share his or her positive experience, or follow-up regarding the outcome of a previously posted issue (he or she may have literally had a complaint earlier and just talking about the outcome), the post is attacked.

Why would anyone want to limit access to information, push only one narrative, and silence all other points-of-view?

Are there any results of the primo being tested recently ? Not seeing them up here , if anyone has please post up
@heavylifter87 here you go bro :)
See post quoted below for a brand new result that was just posted.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253897

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

I second this! Pharmacom has quality products and I've never had an issue with the product or quality, always been good to go. The only issue most of us have ran into is when a problem happens with the order and we try to use the "Contact Us" page on the site. The customer service there gives you a headache to deal with.

Coming to the forums the reps here were able to resolve the issue right away and everything was good to go again. I would say if they just improve the support page for customers to reach out to them with better assistance. This brand would be bulletproof.

I will defiantly be ordering again and say they are good to go. In the end they do care about their customers and want to make everything right and get you what you paid for. So I would say they are defiantly good to go.

I have ordered over 10 years ago with them and always gotten quality product. As I said before mistakes happen in every business and the main point is that you fix it and make it right that counts in my book. Some companies treat you as just a number who purchases. They actually care about their customers and resolved our issues because they want us to return again.

If there was a way I would say the Reps here should get a pay bump and get employed to handle the "Contact Us" issues for Pharmacom. That would be amazing in my opinion. :)
Shilling the source? I provided full evidence and videos to them and they reviewed the videos and confirmed themselves they screwed up. So stay silent before talking shit about my character.

Also as you can see others brought up issues they had, they resolved everything and they are good to go. I wouldn't expect them or anyone to just resolve an issue without evidence or proof of the issue you are reporting.
Hi, as I said before, I'm really sorry that you encountered problems and finding a solution took so long, but I sincerely appreciate you giving us a second chance and writing about it here. We appreciate every customer and always try to help, sometimes it takes longer than we'd like to check information, but in the end we do our best to keep the customer happy. Thank you for choosing our store, take care.

Have a happy St. Patrick's day everyone :)
I'm taking off for weekend break and it's time to have some beers with friends for the holiday.
I understand not everyone is from the same area; but where I live, the tradition is a lot of beer and good times with friends on St. Patrick's day.

Be safe and I hope you all enjoy a good weekend :)

Hello!
Thank you for your loyalty and unbiased review of our brand! We appreciate every customer and try to improve our work every day!

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

#1005 - Nan D 300.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.34 mg/mL.

Hi, i am seeing that the W3 option is out of stock for any product. Will it ever be stocked against in the future ? Otherwise is there any other safe method to receive in EU ?

Thank you.

Hi, i am seeing that the W3 option is out of stock for any product. Will it ever be stocked against in the future ? Otherwise is there any other safe method to receive in EU ?

Thank you.
The source is always working to find ways to have as much stock and as many options available as possible (of source, any business want more opportunity to make sales).
But I don't know of any specific restock date or plan at this time.
In general, when there is a major re-stock, it will be announced.

The International Warehouse (W1) will ship to most countries around the would.

There is always some risk of seizure but most packs arrive to customers without issue; and, if seized the source will offer one free re-ship attempt of paid items (not promo bonus or other free extras) for lost or seized orders.
There is always a risk involved in this type of business, so please consider if you understand and are willing to take the risks before you make the choice to order.

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is working as usual, if you wrote something to our email, but did not get a reply, try to send the message again, it probably just did not get there. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Have a great day and take care.

Thank you.
Hi, unfortunately W3 is temporarily unavailable and I have no exact information when it will work again, but you can order from W1, you can also choose discreet delivery, then the chance of seizure will be minimal.

Hey everyone.
Can you guys access the basicstero.ws site?
Is it all working on your end?
I'm having some technical issues on my end, maybe my internet or computer, so I just wonder if anyone else is having any issues or can everyone else load the site without any difficulty?

Hey everyone.
Can you guys access the basicstero.ws site?
Is it all working on your end?
I'm having some technical issues on my end, maybe my internet or computer, so I just wonder if anyone else is having any issues or can everyone else load the site without any difficulty?
Works for me

Sponsors

Latest posts