MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

What’s with the amount of shit talking on Reddit and other forums about basicstero’s product quality/legitimacy lately? I also noticed the one complaint recently in this thread. I’ve always been a fan and was about to make an order but now I’m hesitant but unsure if I’m just seeing trolls/competitors out there.

What’s with the amount of shit talking on Reddit and other forums about basicstero’s product quality/legitimacy lately? I also noticed the one complaint recently in this thread. I’ve always been a fan and was about to make an order but now I’m hesitant but unsure if I’m just seeing trolls/competitors out there.
He is just a troll/shill and also posts on Reddit. I suspect he has multiple user names. Just think, what real customer would have this kinda of time and devotion? -- seems more like someone who is paid to bash sources.
Click on his user name here and check his post history to see his patterns (he has done this with multiple well-established sources) and how others have responded to him.

There are many years of HPLC results for Pharmacom Labs products that show the products are good.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/results
Basicstero has been around for a long time with thousands of happy customers; there is no way to stay in business this long if the products were not good.
Also, there has been anonymous 3rd-party testing done from customers over the years (search and you can find some) that also shows the products are good.

Got my order with a fast turn around! I’m a new member here and I wanted to try a small run first just to experience everything and I’m happy with my first experience. Def will be returning!

Attachments

• IMG_6427.jpeg
    IMG_6427.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
Got my order with a fast turn around! I’m a new member here and I wanted to try a small run first just to experience everything and I’m happy with my first experience. Def will be returning!
Very nice :)
Looks good -- thank you for sharing the positive feedback and pic!

i got my tracking number, what carrier do i use to track with it
Just download the 17 track app. It works the best. It’s a universal tracking app
@XTroyAnabolicX I also use 17track for international tracking.

Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask right here.

is the production facility in asia or europe? what is the shipping time to US?
Production is in Asia.

In my recent experience, packs from the International Warehouse usually have taken from 2 to 4 weeks after payment has been confirmed and the order status is updated to "order shipped" to arrive at the destination.

The US Warehouse packs usually take about one week to arrive after the status updates to "order shipped," and sometimes even within the same week the payment was confirmed (US Warehouse stock in already physically located in the US).

These are the usual time-frames I see for the majority of orders.
Of course once a pack is in the postal system there are many factors beyond anyone's control and on rare occasions some things can move faster or slower than the usual time-frames.

On more than one occasion I've had multi pack orders (large orders where the content must split to two separate packs because its too much for one pack) where both packs are handed over to the postal service sent out at the exact same time but end up traveling at much different time-frames. Such that one pack arrives in a couple weeks and the other takes twice as long. The postal system is not always consistent and as such times can vary.

NOTE: Tracking is not issued until the source is ready and packs have passed a step that ensures the safety of the warehouse and shippers. The tracking numbers are in a queue and will be uploaded to the order details when the source's staff can do so. Please see this screenshot below about tracking directly from the source's website.
rJ0Yqb9.jpeg

great.
Production is in Asia.

In my recent experience, packs from the International Warehouse usually have taken from 2 to 4 weeks after payment has been confirmed and the order status is updated to "order shipped" to arrive at the destination.

The US Warehouse packs usually take about one week to arrive after the status updates to "order shipped," and sometimes even within the same week the payment was confirmed (US Warehouse stock in already physically located in the US).

These are the usual time-frames I see for the majority of orders.
Of course once a pack is in the postal system there are many factors beyond anyone's control and on rare occasions some things can move faster or slower than the usual time-frames.

On more than one occasion I've had multi pack orders (large orders where the content must split to two separate packs because its too much for one pack) where both packs are handed over to the postal service sent out at the exact same time but end up traveling at much different time-frames. Such that one pack arrives in a couple weeks and the other takes twice as long. The postal system is not always consistent and as such times can vary.

NOTE: Tracking is not issued until the source is ready and packs have passed a step that ensures the safety of the warehouse and shippers. The tracking numbers are in a queue and will be uploaded to the order details when the source's staff can do so. Please see this screenshot below about tracking directly from the source's website.
rJ0Yqb9.jpeg
thanks for getting back. will be placing an order next week.

great.

thanks for getting back. will be placing an order next week.
sounds good. Let me know if you need any more info or help.
I have guides posted about how to submit payment info and about how to check the order status (see quoted posts below).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg
and
How-to Check Order Status and Details

What is the current status of your order?
Have you submitted payment and want to know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?
Do you want to see if tracking info has been uploaded yet?*

Order Statuses and What They Mean
. WAITING FOR PAYMENT
is assigned immediately after you place an order.
2. PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED is assigned after you submit payment information into your account, but not yet confirmed to the order.
3. ORDER PROCESSING is assigned after we pick up the payment and have begun its preparation for shipping. Preparation time for international orders can take at most up to 8-10 days.
4. ORDER SHIPPED is assigned as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping company. In a while after that we will give you a tracking number sent to your order details here on the site!
(this information may also be found in the "FAQ" section on the source's site)
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

You can check the status and details an order by logging into your account on the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
lgTEVvG.jpg

Please be careful not to accidentally click "Delete" when selecting "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
*NOTE: as explained in the "FAQ" on the source's site, tracking is not provided until after a point that allows for safety of the source's shippers and warehouse staff. This does not delay delivery itself (the pack is moving in the postal system even if tracking info has not been uploaded). Please be patient; this policy is in place to help everyone's safety.

KgRvSKY.jpg

If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.

IMPORTANT: When trying to view an order's details, be careful to avoid accidentally clicking "Delete" when intending to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these options may display close to one another.

Just wanted to share my experiences recently with this company. Super quick. Everything seems so spot on, it kept my mind at ease as someone that does get anxious about legitimacy/quality even when presented with 3rd party tests. We diet year round. We work so hard to get under lights and it gets easy to overthink and question things so peace of mind can definitely help in it of itself.

Just wanted to share my experiences recently with this company. Super quick. Everything seems so spot on, it kept my mind at ease as someone that does get anxious about legitimacy/quality even when presented with 3rd party tests. We diet year round. We work so hard to get under lights and it gets easy to overthink and question things so peace of mind can definitely help in it of itself.
Thank you for the positive feedback :)
It's always good to hear things like this.
Enjoy the products and a good summer

Thumbs up for pharmacom as ever. Brillantly solved some shipment problems.
I know this source from long time, they are the ones I trust 100%, because everytime I've used their products, I had seen a real effect on my body. Other stuff sometime yes, sometime no.

V