MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Get Paid for Referring New Customers!
Basicstero has a Referrals System

You can earn store credit when those you have referred make purchases.
The credit can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to do is invite new customers by using your personal invite link, which you can find in your account by clicking the “Referrals” button on the Dashboard top bar (see image below for an example).
aynKuQ0.jpg

Share your personal link to invite your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!

A list of all your referrals and how much you earned from each can be viewed on your referrals page.
A reward equal to 5% of the order total of each of your referrals' orders is added to your account balance. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after the referral`s order is paid and shipped.

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth $300. Your reward would be $300 * 5% = $15.
Person 2 placed an order worth $150. Your reward would be $7.50
Person 3 placed an order worth $800. Your reward would be $40.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.50+40= $62.50.

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will receive $62.50 again on your account!

With enough referrals you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

Basicstero is considering the next round of 3rd-party analytic testing.

Please post a reply here to let me know some of the products you're interested in seeing tested.

I will be making a few suggestions myself, such as PHARMA BOL 100 (injectable methandienone in oil) and HALOTESTOS.

I'm looking for some more ideas to see what some of the most popular products are to test.
Preference will be for extremely popular products (such as testosterone) and something that was not included in the previous round of testing earlier this year (if it was just tested earlier this year, there is not much point in repeating it already unless it is exceptionally popular).

Thank you.

Dear customers!
We had a manufacturing defect with the product Pharma Test 100 ( water suspension).
The defective batch was disposed of, but partially some quantity from this batch was in our warehouses and could get into the hands of our customers! Very important!
If you have a product Pharma Test 100 ( water suspension) on hand and you notice some problems with it, for example, you can not draw the substance into the syringe - be sure to inform us and we will replace the product for you!
P/S This applies specifically to products in vials!

And also good news!
We have a little bit restocked the US warehouse with your all-time favorite products Test E 300, Test C 250 and Oxandrolonos.

Hurry up and purchase before it ends again!))

Please post a reply here to let me know some of the products you're interested in seeing tested.

I will be making a few suggestions myself, such as PHARMA BOL 100 (injectable methandienone in oil) and HALOTESTOS.

I'm looking for some more ideas to see what some of the most popular products are to test.
Preference will be for extremely popular products (such as testosterone) and something that was not included in the previous round of testing earlier this year (if it was just tested earlier this year, there is not much point in repeating it already unless it is exceptionally popular).

Thank you.
I saw a guy on another site ask about T3, so I think I will add that product to my testing suggestions for this next round.

Thank you.

Hello

Testosterone undecanoate