MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just wanted to share my experiences recently with this company. Super quick. Everything seems so spot on, it kept my mind at ease as someone that does get anxious about legitimacy/quality even when presented with 3rd party tests. We diet year round. We work so hard to get under lights and it gets easy to overthink and question things so peace of mind can definitely help in it of itself.
Thumbs up for pharmacom as ever. Brillantly solved some shipment problems.
I know this source from long time, they are the ones I trust 100%, because everytime I've used their products, I had seen a real effect on my body. Other stuff sometime yes, sometime no.

V
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions in the future you can ask them right here, we are always here to help.

Thumbs up for pharmacom as ever. Brillantly solved some shipment problems.
I know this source from long time, they are the ones I trust 100%, because everytime I've used their products, I had seen a real effect on my body. Other stuff sometime yes, sometime no.

V
Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback :)

@RThoads, hi!
What do you think about the time between the Injection and the blood work?
I'm planning to take blood work after testosterone enanthate (E300) injection.
I think 16-24 hours should be enough. Right?

@RThoads, hi!
What do you think about the time between the Injection and the blood work?
I'm planning to take blood work after testosterone enanthate (E300) injection.
I think 16-24 hours should be enough. Right?
yes, 16 - 24 hours after injection should be good.
Also, keep in mind that it takes 4 to 6 weeks for it to reach full level.
This is because it takes time for all of the remaining hormone levels (but each's contribution to total levels are declining over time) from the half life of previous shots to stack until stable composite levels are achieved.
After 4 to 6 weeks of consistent and proper usage, you should be able to evaluate your personal response to a protocol.

Been almost a month since my order and still no package. Hasn't even moved according to the tracking number I received. Might just be out of luck. Says it passed customs in the US almost 2 weeks ago now. Then nothing after that. Starting to think I might be out of a few hundred bucks this time

Been almost a month since my order and still no package. Hasn't even moved according to the tracking number I received. Might just be out of luck. Says it passed customs in the US almost 2 weeks ago now. Then nothing after that. Starting to think I might be out of a few hundred bucks this time
Basicstero gives a free reship if a pack is lost or seized.
Strange though if tracking shows it passed customs -- that would mean it didn't get seized. So it still may be moving in the postal system. That time-frame is still not too rare.
But don;t worry because if it did get lost in the system, the source will be able to see on the tracking that it was never delivered.

Try this tracking site (link below) to see if it shows any more details:

I'm about to leave for weekend break.
I will check with you next week to see if you have any new updates or if you need some help. I have a lot of experience and should be able to figure it out or help get a resolution from Basicstero if it does end up lost.
I'll send you a PM now so we have a convo started and I'm here to help you if needed.

Have a good weekend.

Basicstero gives a free reship if a pack is lost or seized.
Strange though if tracking shows it passed customs -- that would mean it didn't get seized. So it still may be moving in the postal system. That time-frame is still not too rare.
But don;t worry because if it did get lost in the system, the source will be able to see on the tracking that it was never delivered.

Try this tracking site (link below) to see if it shows any more details:

I'm about to leave for weekend break.
I will check with you next week to see if you have any new updates or if you need some help. I have a lot of experience and should be able to figure it out or help get a resolution from Basicstero if it does end up lost.
I'll send you a PM now so we have a convo started and I'm here to help you if needed.

Have a good weekend.
Yeah thats what's weird. It looks like it passed customs then nothing. I'll keep waiting and pm you

Received my order (international). Every product I ordered was shipped and received in great condition! Thanks will order again soon.

Yeah thats what's weird. It looks like it passed customs then nothing. I'll keep waiting and pm you
Hi. Check your tracking again. It looks like everything is going well and moving through the postal system.
But I will check on you again Monday to see if everything is ok on your side.

Is there a summer promo coming up soon?
Just checking…
There was a significant price reduction for the International Warehouse.
This means the regular price is already reduced instead of having temporary promos. Therefore, there are no seasonal promo's currently planned.
See the posts quoted below for the news announcements about it.
Big NEWS! Massive Price REDUCTION for the International Warehouse

Basicstero would like to bring to your attention to some important developments in the store pertaining to the International Warehouse:
  • The prices have been revised and reduced.
  • The Winter promo has ended.
Please note that regular seasonal promotions are no longer available in the Basicstero store.

Your understanding, support, and loyalty are sincerely appreciated.

Visit the Basicstero store and check out the New Prices!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Greetings everyone!

We would like to bring to your attention some important developments in our store pertaining to the International Warehouse:
- The prices have been revised and reduced
- The winter promo has been finalized.

Please note that regular seasonal promotions are no longer available in our store.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding, support, and loyalty.

It's finally happening!

Our PRO Athlete Zahir Khudayarov could squat 500KG without any problems from the first time!!!! It happened at the RiminiWellness show held in early June, where our brand was one of the general sponsors!
We are very happy with this result, because Pharmacom is the best of the best! Our PRO team takes only the first places and gives such incredible records in strength sports! We are always ready to cooperate with any PRO athletes from all over the world!

Check his Instagram and look for this awesome monster!

https://www.instagram.com/zahirkhudayarovuFAoM8OuHKU.jpg

Received my order (international). Every product I ordered was shipped and received in great condition! Thanks will order again soon.
Hi, glad you received your order, thanks for writing about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask them right here, we will always help.

About to place an order through basicstero.ws

Just wanted to check W1 is ok for UK shipping?

Thanks
To the best of my understanding, shipping to the UK has been good.
I think we have some other UK customers here that have enjoyed success.
But I don't have any personal experience with the UK because I am located in the US. Nonetheless, I will ask the Basicstero manager about it and reply again here if he has some more info.

About to place an order through basicstero.ws

Just wanted to check W1 is ok for UK shipping?

Thanks
To the best of my understanding, shipping to the UK has been good.
I think we have some other UK customers here that have enjoyed success.
But I don't have any personal experience with the UK because I am located in the US. Nonetheless, I will ask the Basicstero manager about it and reply again here if he has some more info.
I already have a reply from the manager and he says there has been no problem shipping to the UK recently.