MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Big shout out to Basic and the supporters here especially RT. My guy helped me get my order corrected after it was originally shipped to the wrong address let alone state. Good work fellas and time to get some gains.
Awesome! :) always good to hear.
Thanks for sharing the positive update and letting us know everything is good.
Enjoy the product and a good summer.

You guys ripped me off I made my payment and you never responded. I gave you all the information I gave you my wallet number where I sent it to. I gave you my transaction number. I took a snapshot of it sent it to you and all you did was write back and say it was my fault and pretty much on beat For a measly $78 it might not be much to you, but I don't make that much money all I want is some respect you post about how your customer service is top-notch well I can't tell I'll never deal with people again. I'm gonna make sure I post everything on every social media platform that I can, you're not to be trusted here's my email if you want to get in touch with me.....
No one would purposely try to rip you off for only $78.
This source is legit and has been around many years.
What sounds more reasonable is that, as you said someone already mentioned to you, you may have made some mistake in the process.

Contact the source's customer service directly by using the internal messenger system in your Basicstero account, and ask if they can help determine what mistake was made (my guess is it was how the payment info was entered).

Also, If you have a record of the payment and to which BTC wallet is went (this can be verified on the blockchain), you can show them if the payment successfully went to the wallet address they provided for the order.

Even if you somehow deleted the order, if you can verify that a payment from you went to the source's BTC wallet address, then ask them to simply credit that transfer to your account balance.

Provide this information (the link to the transaction on the blockcahin) to them as well, and it should be able to be resolved.

See the posts quoted below for more information.

How to contact Basicstero directly:
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

And, how-to submit payment:
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

I just made an order two days ago and still haven't gotten any confirmation from you I know I did everything correctly can you help me out please
What does the Basicstero site state is the current status of the order?
Let me know your order number and the order status and I will try to advise you.
See the post quoted below for instructions about how-to find the order status.
How-to Check Order Status and Details

What is the current status of your order?
Have you submitted payment and want to know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?
Do you want to see if tracking info has been uploaded yet?*

Order Statuses and What They Mean
. WAITING FOR PAYMENT
is assigned immediately after you place an order.
2. PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED is assigned after you submit payment information into your account, but not yet confirmed to the order.
3. ORDER PROCESSING is assigned after we pick up the payment and have begun its preparation for shipping. Preparation time for international orders can take at most up to 8-10 days.
4. ORDER SHIPPED is assigned as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping company. In a while after that we will give you a tracking number sent to your order details here on the site!
(this information may also be found in the "FAQ" section on the source's site)
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

You can check the status and details an order by logging into your account on the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
lgTEVvG.jpg

Please be careful not to accidentally click "Delete" when selecting "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
*NOTE: as explained in the "FAQ" on the source's site, tracking is not provided until after a point that allows for safety of the source's shippers and warehouse staff. This does not delay delivery itself (the pack is moving in the postal system even if tracking info has not been uploaded). Please be patient; this policy is in place to help everyone's safety.

KgRvSKY.jpg

If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.

IMPORTANT: When trying to view an order's details, be careful to avoid accidentally clicking "Delete" when intending to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these options may display close to one another.

I just sent it again but it won't let me put the original order number in the number is #EYFK1QEJ I tried to do another order with the same payment information cause the way you have it set up you can't type it in. It's in a dropbox but this is the original order here.
Don't worry, everything will definitely be fine, if you paid for the order you will get it anyway, now we just need more information about your payment, we wrote you about it in an email.

Big shout out to Basic and the supporters here especially RT. My guy helped me get my order corrected after it was originally shipped to the wrong address let alone state. Good work fellas and time to get some gains.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask right here, we'll always help.

Received my order.

1st shipment was caught by customs, Basicstero shipped without any hassle a new shipment. This time stealth vials. The stealth is great.

- Test U
- Primo 200

Thank you

Received my order.

1st shipment was caught by customs, Basicstero shipped without any hassle a new shipment. This time stealth vials. The stealth is great.

- Test U
- Primo 200

Thank you
Good hear that you received your order :)
I'm jealous of that PRIMO-200, I need more of that myself. I hope they produce more soon.
Enjoy your gear and thank you for sharing the good news.

Respond to my messages. Charged my card, said you shipped the product but didn’t. Now no trace of my order on the site. Still eating the charge. US domestic.

Respond to my messages. Charged my card, said you shipped the product but didn’t. Now no trace of my order on the site. Still eating the charge. US domestic.
You need to contact the source's customer service directly to get help with private sensitive data such as payment issues.
Please see my post quoted below on how you can communicate directly with Basicstero staff.
Contact the source and their customer service should be able to help look into the details of your issue.
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

You need to contact the source's customer service directly to get help with private sensitive data such as payment issues.
Please see my post quoted below on how you can communicate directly with Basicstero staff.
Contact the source and their customer service should be able to help look into the details of your issue.
Sure, you guys can go ahead and respond to that message.

Hello. Are there any lab reports available for Pharmatest 100 oil base? Does it contain Guaiacol? Thanks.
I think all of Pharmacom Labs oils use GSO with a little bit of EO,
I don't think they use guaiacol, but I am not sure.
Please let me ask Basicstero and I will reply to you again when I know for sure.
I will write to Basicstero management today and ask about it.

Sure, you guys can go ahead and respond to that message.
yes, communicate directly with the source about your payment.
Basicstero staff should be able to look into your account and payments.
If you do not have a reply in your Basicstero messenger after a few days, let me know and I can try to help bring attention to your inquiry; if needed, I can message them as well on your behalf to help get you in communication with someone that can look into your account and payments.

Last edited:
Hello. Are there any lab reports available for Pharmatest 100 oil base? Does it contain Guaiacol? Thanks.
I think all of Pharmacom Labs oils use GSO with a little bit of EO,
I don't think they use guaiacol, but I am not sure.
Please let me ask Basicstero and I will reply to you again when I know for sure.
I will write to Basicstero management today and ask about it.
@Benf15harp
Basicstero replied to me and confirmed they do not use guaiacol.

Where can I get pricing?
All products and prices can be found on the Basicstero.ws official store website (see link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Please see the posts quoted below for important information.
Basicstero.ws

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

How-to submit payment info:
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

How-to check order status:
How-to Check Order Status and Details

What is the current status of your order?
Have you submitted payment and want to know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?
Do you want to see if tracking info has been uploaded yet?*

Order Statuses and What They Mean
. WAITING FOR PAYMENT
is assigned immediately after you place an order.
2. PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED is assigned after you submit payment information into your account, but not yet confirmed to the order.
3. ORDER PROCESSING is assigned after we pick up the payment and have begun its preparation for shipping. Preparation time for international orders can take at most up to 8-10 days.
4. ORDER SHIPPED is assigned as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping company. In a while after that we will give you a tracking number sent to your order details here on the site!
(this information may also be found in the "FAQ" section on the source's site)
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

You can check the status and details an order by logging into your account on the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
lgTEVvG.jpg

Please be careful not to accidentally click "Delete" when selecting "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
*NOTE: as explained in the "FAQ" on the source's site, tracking is not provided until after a point that allows for safety of the source's shippers and warehouse staff. This does not delay delivery itself (the pack is moving in the postal system even if tracking info has not been uploaded). Please be patient; this policy is in place to help everyone's safety.

KgRvSKY.jpg

If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.

IMPORTANT: When trying to view an order's details, be careful to avoid accidentally clicking "Delete" when intending to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these options may display close to one another.

Received my order.

- Test U
- Primo 200

Thank you
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask right here, we'll always help.

We are proud to announce the launch of a new, highly anticipated weight loss drug. It’s already creating quite a buzz, and we are confident that it will be a success.

We are proud to present our brand new and highly potent version of this drug.

Let's welcome OZEMOS by Pharmacomlabs!

OZEMOS
is a semaglutide-based product designed for weight loss and the treatment of type II diabetes mellitus.

Semaglutide reduces the concentration of glucose in the blood, reduces adipose tissue mass, and reduces energy intake. Its mechanism of action addresses overall appetite reduction, including increased satiety signaling and attenuation of hunger signals, as well as improved control of food intake and decreased food cravings. Additionally, insulin resistance is diminished.

OZEMOS has been shown to have a positive effect on lipids, lower systolic BP, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease caused by excess weight.

The majority of the weight loss observed during semaglutide administration was attributed to adipose tissue reduction.

Our OZEMOS is a peptide dry powder that should be self-diluted with water for injection.

We'll have it in stock ASAP, so get ready!

ozemos.jpg