MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Could you send me a private message explaining it some more? Would really appriciate it as I've tried "stealth shipping" before from a different supplier, didn't work out very well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455593078.495627.jpg I completely understand, this is how mine came.

Guys,

has anyone used circle to purchase from them? Can you explain the process to me in a pm or something? Trying to get ready for the sale.

It'd be EXTREMELY appreciated

Will the extra test p when paid by bitcoin still be available when the one day 50% off sale starts?
now we offer 10% off instead of test p in our int. section.
Hi Frank, I bought this Halotestos from an approved EU reseller though they came in loose blister packs so I can't check the quality code. Do you mind taking a look and seeing if they are legit? There is an 11 digit number in the bottom corner which doesn't check out as a quality code so I'm assuming it's another kind of code you may recogniseView attachment 35429 View attachment 35431 View attachment 35429 View attachment 35431 View attachment 35429 View attachment 35431
it looks legit. pills do not have check codes now. such blisters are very hard to counterfeit. its not cheap. counterfeiters would not do it. we are not aware about our pills being counterfeited.
Hello guys, ordered from you once and i were very happy, fast delivery and no issues what so ever with the product. I only wonder, is there any way you could ship with "stealth"? I mean, could you try to make your product look like something else..? I've already gotten caught ordering online once, and i do not want to get caught again as i live in a high risk country where they hunt down people like us and give us huge fines. (Somewhere in scandinavia).
yes it is possible upon require. all details to be discussed privately only.
Guys,

has anyone used circle to purchase from them? Can you explain the process to me in a pm or something? Trying to get ready for the sale.

It'd be EXTREMELY appreciated
here is our bitcoin tutorial
Code:
http://int.basicstero.net/index/bitcoin

So, 2 things.

1. Our black friday sale will be on monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR". It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.
After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March incl. Conditions you know:
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

this is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.
No need to enter any promo codes. After you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window window with a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.
If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

2. i found another site to buy bitcoins -
https://24-btc.com/order.php (24-BTC.com | Place new order)
there you can put our bitcoin address. pay with a bank cart. convenience for you. bitcoins for us. for you it will look like a common purchase through a bank cart. you even do not need to learn info about bitocin. just chose bitcoin as payment option in our site, copy walled address and paste it on that site. that`s all.
would be nice if someone test it...

p.s. all pms will be replied soon.

a bit more info about our coming promo. We will have 50% off for all items in our international store - 1 day only! And 1 week of bonuses like buy for $700 - get $700 worth free bonus.

@Pharmacom Labs when will you have Clomid and tamoxifine available? It'd suck to have to use another source
to get all my pct items

EDIT: I'm talking about the domestic store, but if the international will have it soon too I can wait. Hcg, nolva, clomid, etc...

I have no idea. A few more dollars I can get from basic DOM line. I can't imagin international will beat that.
Basicstero(frank) is directly connected to pharmacom and darius is a independent official reseller.
If I remember right.
That's the price difference.
Higher price with better service or lower price with a little less service. But I have ordered from frank and service was fine.

Basicstero(frank) is directly connected to pharmacom and darius is a independent official reseller.
If I remember right.
That's the price difference.
Higher price with better service or lower price with a little less service. But I have ordered from frank and service was fine.
no doubt both are probably fine. did darius price check for you?