MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

As a long time customer with darius! The difference in price is for the faster t.a. Time and no worries about customs... If you willing to risk shipping from Asia darius will price match plus 5% discount and pack will be shipped from the same location as basic

As a long time customer with darius! The difference in price is for the faster t.a. Time and no worries about customs... If you willing to risk shipping from Asia darius will price match plus 5% discount and pack will be shipped from the same location as basic
that is also the way i see it. both have the same great products just a little pros and cons with each source. its for each individual to decide whats best for them

@Pharmacom Labs

When I attempt to use the moneygram payment option, all of the information says "temporarily unavailable"

Will this be corrected soon?

I may not have the bitcoin in time to purchase what I'm wanting, moneygram will be my only option

So, 2 things.

1. Our black friday sale will be on monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR". It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.
After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March incl. Conditions you know:
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

this is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.
No need to enter any promo codes. After you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window window with a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.
If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

2. i found another site to buy bitcoins -
https://24-btc.com/order.php (24-BTC.com | Place new order)
there you can put our bitcoin address. pay with a bank cart. convenience for you. bitcoins for us. for you it will look like a common purchase through a bank cart. you even do not need to learn info about bitocin. just chose bitcoin as payment option in our site, copy walled address and paste it on that site. that`s all.
would be nice if someone test it...

p.s. all pms will be replied soon.

Will primo200 be available for these sales?

So, 2 things.

1. Our black friday sale will be on monday 22nd of February. One day only - 50% off for all items in our international store. Use discont code "PHRMCMFRVR". It starts 11.00 p.m. 21 of February NY time and will be valid 24 hours.
After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid. Instead of this you will be able to use our bonus promo. It will be valid 1 week until 1st of of March incl. Conditions you know:
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$
for orders over 300$ - 200$
for orders over 500$ - 400$
for orders over 700$ - 700$

this is price of items only before shipping. add +20$ for shipping.
No need to enter any promo codes. After you put items into the shopping cart and click on next a window window with a drop-down list will appear. You can chose free bonus items from that list.
If your order is seized, we reship it only once and only main items without bonus! Reshipped orders are shipped always discretely. If the reshipping is seized (we had several cases) we do not reship again, in other words you lose your money. But this happens really not often. I remind, if you are from Chicago better request descrete shipping immediately. Seizure risk is high there. In LA seizures also happen often.

2. i found another site to buy bitcoins -
https://24-btc.com/order.php (24-BTC.com | Place new order)
there you can put our bitcoin address. pay with a bank cart. convenience for you. bitcoins for us. for you it will look like a common purchase through a bank cart. you even do not need to learn info about bitocin. just chose bitcoin as payment option in our site, copy walled address and paste it on that site. that`s all.
would be nice if someone test it...

p.s. all pms will be replied soon.
Spend 1400 get 1400 free or two separate orders of 700?

I would love to see a high quality
Drostanolone Enanthate
(long ester Masteron)
at 200 or 300 mg/mL.

Please, make our dreams come true Frank @Pharmacom Labs :D good raws must be available to you already because you have the masteron M300 mix product which contains both drostanolone enanthate and propionate.

So, 2 things.

After 24 hours this discount code will be no more valid.

This guy is wrong. I would pm frank and ask. He is not right lol. @Serpent

@noswttea4u I would make sure you know what you are talking about before you post.
Looks like 2800 for 1400 to me.

@Pharmacom Labs when will you have Clomid and tamoxifine available? It'd suck to have to use another source
to get all my pct items

EDIT: I'm talking about the domestic store, but if the international will have it soon too I can wait. Hcg, nolva, clomid, etc...
in 1-2 month we will have our own pct line.
Will the minimum order during the sale still be $100 (after discount)?
no minimum order, but if your order total is less than 100$ you will be charged extra 10% until you overstep this limit.
@Pharmacom Labs

When I attempt to use the moneygram payment option, all of the information says "temporarily unavailable"

Will this be corrected soon?

I may not have the bitcoin in time to purchase what I'm wanting, moneygram will be my only option
our guys have difficulties with receiving lot of small MG payments. too many questions from bank side and MG offices are too far. Those guys who place orders for 500$ or higher will see name of the recipient. For orders less that 500$ its temporarly unavailable. I do not know when it will be available again.
Will primo200 be available for these sales?
sorry, no.
Spend 1400 get 1400 free or two separate orders of 700?
2 separate orders.
I would love to see a high quality
Drostanolone Enanthate
(long ester Masteron)
at 200 or 300 mg/mL.

Please, make our dreams come true Frank @Pharmacom Labs :D good raws must be available to you already because you have the masteron M300 mix product which contains both drostanolone enanthate and propionate.
yes we now it is in plans but not in the nearest future.