MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing if your order wasn't shipped before the Holiday it may not even be in route yet

It says it was shipped on Jan 28 I was given tracking info on Feb 2, if I'm not mistaken the Chinese new year didn't star until Feb 8th. That was plenty enough time to have it shipped out before the holiday but idk I guess I will have to be patient!

Order shipped Jan 28. here it is Feb 17 and still no package..tracking info hasn't changed either starting to think maybe customs seized it..
do not worry, it is not seized. its a big overloading of the postal service due to local holidays and all lately orders stuck. shall start moving soon. i am sorry for inconvenience.
Frank, are you guys willing to sponsor anyone to do the 10IU IM tropin check with private labs
sorry, i do not get what you mean and what is IM tropin.
we tested our hgh and one of Meso customers also sent it to simec and we paid for chromotography, so results shall be available in a while.

an update. just received instructions from company head. unfortunately we will not be able to provide 50% off for HGH. we have it not much and raws are really very expensive. with 50% off we will have no profit. sorry.

an update. just received instructions from company head. unfortunately we will not be able to provide 50% off for HGH. we have it not much and raws are really very expensive. with 50% off we will have no profit. sorry.

Damn. That's what I was gonna load up on!

Guess I'll just buy coke instead.

Placed an order on Saturday sent fund Saturday night packaged arrived today northern east coast Everything went smoothly package protected well and product looks good will update results when I run it Thanks US Basicstero

Placed an order on Saturday sent fund Saturday night packaged arrived today northern east coast Everything went smoothly package protected well and product looks good will update results when I run it Thanks US Basicstero

Nice first post... Why don't you include the address you had it sent to while you're at it.

What's the tracking number?
You ordered something illegally on the Internet, can't get your hopes to high bud.

It says it was shipped on Jan 28 I was given tracking info on Feb 2, if I'm not mistaken the Chinese new year didn't star until Feb 8th. That was plenty enough time to have it shipped out before the holiday but idk I guess I will have to be patient!

This thread puts so much hate in my heart. Sometimes I check the posts here before a big PR attempt because of how bad they piss me off. I mean common sense clearly is not common. Some people have no fear of ruining their lives, or ruining a good thing for those intelligent enough to deserve it. But I digress...

This thread puts so much hate in my heart. Sometimes I check the posts here before a big PR attempt because of how bad they piss me off. I mean common sense clearly is not common. Some people have no fear of ruining their lives, or ruining a good thing for those intelligent enough to deserve it. But I digress...
Tren everywhere