MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

If I plan to pay in bitcoins, should I buy them now or can I wait and do it just before I pace the order? Also 60% you mean 50% then the bitcoin 10% off of that?

If I plan to pay in bitcoins, should I buy them now or can I wait and do it just before I pace the order? Also 60% you mean 50% then the bitcoin 10% off of that?
I'd start buying them ASAP unless you have a way of instant funding your whole order's value in BTC. It can take a while to process the first few times.
You can wait and send it directly to the sources wallet if you want.
Well, you always send it to the sources wallet. And you always wait until the source tells you how much and where. But I wouldn't wait too long to start accumulating BTC if your order is large.

I'd start buying them ASAP unless you have a way of instant funding your whole order's value in BTC. It can take a while to process the first few times.

Well, you always send it to the sources wallet. And you always wait until the source tells you how much and where. But I wouldn't wait too long to start accumulating BTC if your order is large.

Do I risk the value of each bitcoin dropping from now and lets say tomorrow night?

Circle is like $300 or $500 instantly. Circle sends directly to source's wallet instead of buying to and then sending from your wallet to source.