MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

One can use Bitcoin after the verification process, attach your credit card (they don't use it unless your bank account isn't successful) and I believe the limit for instant is $300 at first.

I'd love to jump on this upcoming sale but with all the orders I'm sure they'll be dealing with at once, I know shipping will be slow.
Question: Does anyone else here have to sign for every pharmacom pack that lands? This is a problem for several reasons, first if I miss the pack, I end up having to go to a federal post office and sign there to get it. Not to mention all the stress this causes because I have to wait around before work every day until it comes and that's weeks of window watching. If I happen to be home when it comes, I'm still signing that I received it, making me an easy mark for LE because once I've signed, I'm guilty right? Anyone else on the east coast have this issue?

I'd love to jump on this upcoming sale but with all the orders I'm sure they'll be dealing with at once, I know shipping will be slow.
Question: Does anyone else here have to sign for every pharmacom pack that lands? This is a problem for several reasons, first if I miss the pack, I end up having to go to a federal post office and sign there to get it. Not to mention all the stress this causes because I have to wait around before work every day until it comes and that's weeks of window watching. If I happen to be home when it comes, I'm still signing that I received it, making me an easy mark for LE because once I've signed, I'm guilty right? Anyone else on the east coast have this issue?
Signing depends on policy of your local post office.
And no your not guilty bc you can say you don't know what was in it.

Your one bright tren'd up mother fucker aren't you, "I'm going to go lift extra hard in the gym today because some noob pissed me off online" get a hold of your self bro Lmao!!:DNow stop trolling this thread, and go set some big boy pr's ;)
Never ran tren, don't actually look here before PR attempts. But you did ask for someone's tracking number which is an all around bad move.

Never ran tren, don't actually look here before PR attempts. But you did ask for someone's tracking number which is an all around bad move.
Yeah I said that but right after that specifically said that he ordered something illegally. That should have been a clear indication I wasn't being serious. I see wkm sarcasticly ask all the time when dumb asses complain about there t/a. I'm going to start calling them out. But I was on your side until you quoted me in the rant. We good or nah?

Question, I signed up for circle, but as already noted it has just a $300 initial limit. I am thinking my order will go a tad over $300. Can someone suggest other good bitcoin options please.

Question, I signed up for circle, but as already noted it has just a $300 initial limit. I am thinking my order will go a tad over $300. Can someone suggest other good bitcoin options please.
Did you look at all the Bitcoin options on there site? They had at least five if I remember

Or you can just make another circle account, one connected to your bank act and the other to a card. That's what I've done in the past.

7a1c97d6ce2ec09ba98c1401911481be.jpg
I'm popping 60 mg of tbol and anavar with my cycle split into three daily doses of 20 mg each I'm a couple days in and I can't even pit on my socks the back pumps are achy and crampy.shame on you pharmacon for making such strong orals....
b157ab8daee0a8daa5478a0c430c9659.jpg