MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Have communicated with @Pharmacom Labs and am sending the Anadrol ( bought last year without blister pack) which failed (labmax) test to Simec for further testing. Will be posting pics and correspondence and keeping all parties of interest updated.

this is correct. you can placer an order today and will have 5 days to pay for it and you still get discount.

guys i did not check the mobile version, will check now. if this field is not shown there please use the desktop version. it works
Web site is running like shit for me, takes me 30 min to scroll down your product list and it freezes every 2 inches. Im so fucking frustrated. To many people on your site at once, maybe next time you run a longer sale like before so you dont have thousands of people on your site at the same time.

Web site is running like shit for me, takes me 30 min to scroll down your product list and it freezes every 2 inches. Im so fucking frustrated. To many people on your site at once, maybe next time you run a longer sale like before so you dont have thousands of people on your site at the same time.
i do not think this is due to people. not many are online now. i think this is due to high quality pictures which are big and need time to be downloaded. we will make them lighter soon.
also we will create a searate page with all products and names only without pictures, so you will be able to put items into the shopping cart from that page with less inconvenience. we are working on it.

Just take a break for a few hrs. I'm sure there is plenty.

Got some isotretinoin, anastrozole and Tbol on the way. I want to hear more about the anastrozole it seems like many people think its a bit underdosed. Excited to try the Tbol.

A friend of mine had their circle payment fail? Tried to add money and it won't take, he got an email saying that circle is worried about fraud anyone else get this issue?

For some reason its telling me the discount code is invalid? Do I need to be a member of the site before I place the order? Sorry for the dumb question. Thanks to any help really want to take advantage of the sale

It's telling me there is no discounts available also. I am logged into the international site and I've tried it several times. I know frank is probably busy as hell right now but figured I'd post to let everyone know. Give frank some time and I'm sure it'll get fixed in no time.

It's telling me there is no discounts available also. I am logged into the international site and I've tried it several times. I know frank is probably busy as hell right now but figured I'd post to let everyone know. Give frank some time and I'm sure it'll get fixed in no time.
The site works fine, you're just doing it incorrectly

Oh, and MG was an absolute pain in the ass. Had to contact their customer service line 5 times and answer a ton of personal questions before they sent it through. It was irritating as hell.