MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No, I guess that's what I'm trying to figure out, where do I find that?

Well with circle it was easy. I pasted the provided Wallet number in to the "Send to" section, I put down the amount to send and then selected the source to pay from, and hit continue. A this point you get a text with a confirmation code to enter and process the transaction.

My bad guys.. I'm new to all this.. Really not trying to get anyone in trouble nor myself. I think I'll just take the time to figure it out myself when I get a chance. Thanks for the help

Lots of info being talked freely about illegal shit is all

I didn't think we discussed any detailed information. Was just trying to help him, as it took me a few minutes last night doing it the first time. We moved it to a private conversation.

A friend was just banned from using WU services for making a sale transaction. This friend (not a member here) would like to know if he should be worried about any LE issues, etc. I've personally never heard of WU banning someone from their services. Seems pretty drastic.

A friend was just banned from using WU services for making a sale transaction. This friend (not a member here) would like to know if he should be worried about any LE issues, etc. I've personally never heard of WU banning someone from their services. Seems pretty drastic.

Nothing to worry about.

I was banned about 5 years ago.

Happens all the time.

Anyone else having trouble entering promotion code? It doesn't give me the option, just says "there are no promotions right now"

Anyone else having trouble entering promotion code? It doesn't give me the option, just says "there are no promotions right now"
Make sure your using desktop version of website and not mobile. Scroll all the way down on home page and change to desktop version and promo code box should be there when adding to cart.

You do realize that EVERYONE can see this convo right?
Go back and delete all this back and forth. Geeebus.

Anyone have issue where you have the payment page list a amount then when you get invoice it has a higher amount? Paying with bitcoin.

I transfered btc at amount showing on payment page. Then on invoice it says like 9 bucks more. Transfer the 9 bucks or it gets corrected?