MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Anyone have issue where you have the payment page list a amount then when you get invoice it has a higher amount? Paying with bitcoin.

I transfered btc at amount showing on payment page. Then on invoice it says like 9 bucks more. Transfer the 9 bucks or it gets corrected?

I noticed the same thing, but already paid with BTC the amount on the payment page earlier today. Order just got confirmed, so it seems the payment page info is g2g, but maybe Frank can step in to give full confirmation.

Should I delete my comments ?? If so how?

You don't need to delete anything dude. Don't listen to the paranoid freaks around here who get off on scaring the shit out of other people. This is a forum about steroids. We are all discussing obtaining steroids off the black market, so no one is innocent. There is nothing that you posted that was against forum rules in any way.

There are some people on here with an over-inflated sense of importance who feel they have to censor others to prove their worth. That's all there is to it. You gotta learn to ignore these people or tell them to fuck off. Meso would be nothing if it wasn't for free and open discussion. How would anyone find anything of value on here if everything was discussed through PM?

extra info. Pharmacom bosses are getting crazy... you never had such offers before.
I already mentioned 50% discount in our international store on Monday. Our bitcoin 10% extra discount is also valid!
It will work so
you place your order and apply the discount code. Here is the screenshot

After this you click on the next button, enter delivery info, next again. You see a page with payment options. Paypal is unfortunately not available now at all. it was blocked. But if you choose bitcoin as payment way you will see a new price, it`s 10% extra discount from the discounted price.

Also our EU domestic warehosue will have 20% off and extra 5% for orders paid through bitcoins. Unfortunately most demanded items are out of stock in our EU warehouse now. Discount in EU domestic store will be valid until end of February.
And one more thing. Customers from the USA can place orders in our EU warehouse if items they need are missing in our international or US domestic warehouses. These are mostly PCT items of other pharma-grade manufacturers like clomid, pregnyl, letrozole, etc.
is the sale only International

Last edited:
For clarification on the WU payment problems and security blocks. Is it because the name of the sender in combination of the receiver? Or is just the act of sending money to that region or that receiver alone the cause of stopping the payment attempt?

Anyone have issue where you have the payment page list a amount then when you get invoice it has a higher amount? Paying with bitcoin.

I transfered btc at amount showing on payment page. Then on invoice it says like 9 bucks more. Transfer the 9 bucks or it gets corrected?
Mine was exactly $9 more too

For clarification on the WU payment problems and security blocks. Is it because the name of the sender in combination of the receiver? Or is just the act of sending money to that region or that receiver alone the cause of stopping the payment attempt?
Any or all of the above

Mine was exactly $9 more too

Info below per Pharmacom labs earlier in this thread ... Pretty sure this is why the discrepancy in dollar amounts. But it's better to hear it from @Pharmacom Labs himself.

"Also we have our program for loyal customers.
You get LIFETIME disounts for all items in our store
5% after X orders placed
10% after X orders placed.
15% after XX orders placed."

Happened to me

The site works fine, you're just doing it incorrectly

Incorrect ... I was doing it right. Apparently the site was busy... I kept hitting apply promo code button and on the 10th try it eventually accepted. . I changed nothing, everything was copy and pasted and applied.

I talked with 2 othet members here who had same issue. If you keep hitting the apply button it will eventually accept it. Some people it accepts right away, not sure what the issue was or who's end it is on but I was doing everything correctly... Good contribution though.

What is the promo code? I'm considering placing an order. This thread has hundreds of pages. I can't seem to find the promo code that everyone is talking about.

You don't need to delete anything dude. Don't listen to the paranoid freaks around here who get off on scaring the shit out of other people. This is a forum about steroids. We are all discussing obtaining steroids off the black market, so no one is innocent. There is nothing that you posted that was against forum rules in any way.

There are some people on here with an over-inflated sense of importance who feel they have to censor others to prove their worth. That's all there is to it. You gotta learn to ignore these people or tell them to fuck off. Meso would be nothing if it wasn't for free and open discussion. How would anyone find anything of value on here if everything was discussed through PM?

Not so, but discretion and common sense goes along way.

Yeah I'm still not able to apply the promo code. Even on desktop version it's giving me the "there are no promotions right now " message

Yep same here and was also 9$. I just added the 9$ after the fact, not sure if I needed to