MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Can anyone confirm or deny WU is good to go again with Basicstero? I know they were having a problem just a short time ago with that receiver. MG has been good for me.

The promo code worked fine for me. You have to enter it in the page right before you get to the "No discounts available" page.

It's telling me there is no discounts available also. I am logged into the international site and I've tried it several times. I know frank is probably busy as hell right now but figured I'd post to let everyone know. Give frank some time and I'm sure it'll get fixed in no time.
Must use desktop version not Mobil version page to see where to enter promo code

Okay so I got my prepaid bitcoins,, got everything in cart with promo.. Now how do I use the bitcoins haha.. Any help would be nice

Okay so I got my prepaid bitcoins,, got everything in cart with promo.. Now how do I use the bitcoins haha.. Any help would be nice
You should have been given an address when you went to check out. hopefully you saved that. If not contact Frank and i'm sure he'll give you a new one. If using circle just use the send money option and enter the address, and you're done.

My friends circle issue apparently is a random screening of first time users. They said after the review it they would email me and He could try again.

Still having trouble bud.. I'm new to all of this.. Let me explain it better,, purchased 3 virtual prepaid cards through paypal. I got the email for my 3 purchased virtual prepaid cards and I got my confirmed order from bstero.. Now just figuring out how to pay for my order

So when using circle pay, you send the actual dollar amount and not BTC ?
You send it in dollar amounts, but he will be paid in bitcoins.

You put the Wallet number: in the box that says put email. It took a little over an hour to complete the transaction. Order has already been dispatched.

@Damnham
Still having trouble bud.. I'm new to all of this.. Let me explain it better,, purchased 3 virtual prepaid cards through paypal. I got the email for my 3 purchased virtual prepaid cards and I got my confirmed order from bstero.. Now just figuring out how to pay for my order

What Bitcoin exchanger did you go with?

Sorry guys new to all this.. Trying to work and figure this out at the same time, losing my mind. All help is very useful