MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Just a PSA. Pharmatropin is included, but they raised the price to $300 per kit so $150 after discount and before additional discounts. Not bad.

Not sure if this is sensitive info but How long has it been taking you guys to get through the Chinese parcel once they have it?

Not sure if this is sensitive info but How long has it been taking you guys to get through the Chinese parcel once they have it?
Would like to know too. Not sure if this is public info but could someone fill me in on the proper way to request stealth shipping?

Fuckin shit show in here lol

Yep. I told Frank months ago this would happen as word spread that their products were on point.

People acting like they are buying Tylenol from Walmart rather than schedule 3 drugs. This is about the time when bad shit happens to remind people of the differences.

You don't need to delete anything dude. Don't listen to the paranoid freaks around here who get off on scaring the shit out of other people. This is a forum about steroids. We are all discussing obtaining steroids off the black market, so no one is innocent. There is nothing that you posted that was against forum rules in any way.

There are some people on here with an over-inflated sense of importance who feel they have to censor others to prove their worth. That's all there is to it. You gotta learn to ignore these people or tell them to fuck off. Meso would be nothing if it wasn't for free and open discussion. How would anyone find anything of value on here if everything was discussed through PM?

You don't get it fucknut. it's not about taking away anyone's civil liberties or trying to scare anyone. Its about not spelling it out for le. You know why shit is getting harder every day? Because all you new guys or old guys for that matter don't have any common sense and tell the whole fucking world what your doing.

You don't get it fucknut. it's not about taking away anyone's civil liberties or trying to scare anyone. Its about not spelling it out for le. You know why shit is getting harder every day? Because all you new guys or old guys for that matter don't have any common sense and tell the whole fucking world what your doing.

Six posts later he is making multiple posts trying to figure out how to find the promo code. Hopefully this was enough to keep anyone from taking his other post seriously.

Yep. I told Frank months ago this would happen as word spread that their products were on point.

People acting like they are buying Tylenol from Walmart rather than schedule 3 drugs. This is about the time when bad shit happens to remind people of the differences.
Agreed, i really cant believe some of the posts im reading. Apparently the noobs havent been paying attention to the recent busts that have been happening to some pretty popular labs.

Agreed, i really cant believe some of the posts im reading. Apparently the noobs havent been paying attention to the recent busts that have been happening to some pretty popular labs.

Can you provide me a list of what you ordered, what you paid, where you had it shipped to, how long you think it will take to get to you, your tracking number when you get it, your previous orders, a picture of your face, your social security number, copy of your driver's licence, your payment method, your payment confirmation, your order number, your login name, your password, your email address, your email password, your phone number, your computer ip address, your wifi password, a photo of your house, a map to your house, your closest post office, your mother's maiden name, your employer, your employer address, your employer phone number, supervisor's name, three references, previous employers, the name of your first pet, your best friend's name growing up, what high school you went to, and a copy of your birth certificate..please? JK ;)

Based on where they are doing business from Pharmacom's international operation is probably fairly safe but this shit should be making anyone involved with their domestic operation lose sleep.

I know sometimes things get lost in translation so Frank this has nothing to do with you or how you are running your operation. Just WAY too much being said in the open forum here which will bring unwanted and unneeded attention.

Can you provide me a list of what you ordered, what you paid, where you had it shipped to, how long you think it will take to get to you, your tracking number when you get it, your previous orders, a picture of your face, your social security number, copy of your driver's licence, your payment method, your payment confirmation, your order number, your login name, your password, your email address, your email password, your phone number, your computer ip address, your wifi password, a photo of your house, a map to your house, your closest post office, your mother's maiden name, your employer, your employer address, your employer phone number, supervisor's name, three references, previous employers, the name of your first pet, your best friend's name growing up, what high school you went to, and a copy of your birth certificate..please? JK ;)
Ummm.. Sure i dont see why not, i mean what harm could it do??

Ummm.. Sure i dont see why not, i mean what harm could it do??

Don't let these vets scare you...you can trust me...:D

TMI? You can leave off wifi password but I will need a nude picture of wife or girlfriend..what? stop being so stingy on sharing :)

If paying with wu for anything if money was sent with no problems can it still be flagged or is it gtg if wu/retailler accepts payment?

OK looks like the promo code is no longer working on basicstero.com. I was about to place an order but I think I'll reconsider for now if the promo is off.

When you say "vets" who you referring to ? If you check i think youll see i been here a cpl minutes. Oh!!!! And the nude pics are on the way.... Only thing is they are of me soooooo.. Enjoy[emoji6]