MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

This thread puts so much hate in my heart. Sometimes I check the posts here before a big PR attempt because of how bad they piss me off. I mean common sense clearly is not common. Some people have no fear of ruining their lives, or ruining a good thing for those intelligent enough to deserve it. But I digress...
How would you feel if you had been planning a cycle for MONTHS..ordered everything before hand so you could start on a certain date..just to have everything sitting in front of you ready to go EXCEPT ur gear..and I'm just stuck here waiting like wtf is going on..IF I knew it would have taken this long I could have waited to order on the 20th and got 60% off like the rest of these guys smh!!

This thread puts so much hate in my heart. Sometimes I check the posts here before a big PR attempt because of how bad they piss me off. I mean common sense clearly is not common. Some people have no fear of ruining their lives, or ruining a good thing for those intelligent enough to deserve it. But I digress...
I was obviously being a smart ass. Doesn't take much common sense to realise that.
Smh

How would you feel if you had been planning a cycle for MONTHS..ordered everything before hand so you could start on a certain date..just to have everything sitting in front of you ready to go EXCEPT ur gear..and I'm just stuck here waiting like wtf is going on..IF I knew it would have taken this long I could have waited to order on the 20th and got 60% off like the rest of these guys smh!!
Did you order US domestic or international?

Sorry to hear this buddy, but it has been explained several times that once your pack is dropped at the Chinese PO and is then given to customs, its out of basics hands customs will hold it as long as they want. Patience is a virtue in this game. If i were you i would either order domestically from now on or order a cpl cycles in advance, im a fan of the second option as this guarantees i am NEVER am in your position.
Good luck, i hope it shows soon so you can get to growing[emoji6]

Sorry to hear this buddy, but it has been explained several times that once your pack is dropped at the Chinese PO and is then given to customs, its out of basics hands customs will hold it as long as they want. Patience is a virtue in this game. If i were you i would either order domestically from now on or order a cpl cycles in advance, im a fan of the second option as this guarantees i am NEVER am in your position.
Good luck, i hope it shows soon so you can get to growing[emoji6]

Agreed. I've had packs held up for a long time but it's never for anything I need immediately.

Always have a few cycles on hand.

Agreed. I've had packs held up for a long time but it's never for anything I need immediately.

Always have a few cycles on hand.
Sure makes ordering stress free, i just order and move on with life, it gets here when it gets here, no biggie.

i am very sorry about your experience. it really did not depend on us. we were communication with local post service and they said that all orders accepted before holidays will be proceeded. post service will not accept orders during holidays - they said - but already accepted orders will move forward. that is why i mentioned here that 30 of January is last day when we can ship orders. we really thought they will be proceeded in time. But custom clearance... we could not know this and can not influence this. I am sorry. this happens every February once a year. In future all orders will be shipped smoothly.

I was obviously being a smart ass. Doesn't take much common sense to realise that.
Smh
You asked another junior member for his tracking number, how could you know he was smart enough not to post it? you honestly smell like fucking bacon.

I would feel like a loser for not planning better and not ordering Months ahead of time.

Since hgh will not be part of the 50 percent off sale, will it be part of the bonus sale that follows such as buy 700 get 700? It was in the past if I remember correctly

You asked another junior member for his tracking number, how could you know he was smart enough not to post it? you honestly smell like fucking bacon.

This thread puts so much hate in my heart. Sometimes I check the posts here before a big PR attempt because of how bad they piss me off.

Your one bright tren'd up mother fucker aren't you, "I'm going to go lift extra hard in the gym today because some noob pissed me off online" get a hold of your self bro Lmao!!:DNow stop trolling this thread, and go set some big boy pr's ;)

hey Frank I'd really appreciate a PM since its been well over a month and still nothing. You said you would reship two days ago but still haven't heard a word.

hey Frank I'd really appreciate a PM since its been well over a month and still nothing. You said you would reship two days ago but still haven't heard a word.

Running into the same thing my friend its not easy to get a response from these guys

The dude has been having good lab results, so now everyone is running to his site and blowing him up with business...he's behind on communication but WILL reply. This place is all over the internet so they are swamped. Took him about 4 days to get back to me about an order. I have noticed you just have to chill with any public source.