MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

no darius and frank are 2 different sources , different websites different prices .

I understand that they tell you that. They also said the hgh was real and test by a lab and almost pharm grade. But I believe neither. They sell the exact same items nothing different. Just 3 locations. Oh and since everything people tell you on the Internet is true bleach tastes good.

don't be a smart ass, they are different , they both sell the same product but they are different sources , frank works directly for pharmacom he is one of their team, they have 3 locations international European and us domestic, darius is a reseller he has his own warehouse where the ta is about a week if you want to get it cheaper from him he will have it sent to you from the international store and it will take you 3 weeks just like frank because it is shipped from the same place

I understand that they tell you that. They also said the hgh was real and test by a lab and almost pharm grade. But I believe neither. They sell the exact same items nothing different. Just 3 locations. Oh and since everything people tell you on the Internet is true bleach tastes good.

extra info. Pharmacom bosses are getting crazy... you never had such offers before.
I already mentioned 50% discount in our international store on Monday. Our bitcoin 10% extra discount is also valid!
It will work so
you place your order and apply the discount code. Here is the screenshot

After this you click on the next button, enter delivery info, next again. You see a page with payment options. Paypal is unfortunately not available now at all. it was blocked. But if you choose bitcoin as payment way you will see a new price, it`s 10% extra discount from the discounted price.

Also our EU domestic warehosue will have 20% off and extra 5% for orders paid through bitcoins. Unfortunately most demanded items are out of stock in our EU warehouse now. Discount in EU domestic store will be valid until end of February.
And one more thing. Customers from the USA can place orders in our EU warehouse if items they need are missing in our international or US domestic warehouses. These are mostly PCT items of other pharma-grade manufacturers like clomid, pregnyl, letrozole, etc.

extra info. Pharmacom bosses are getting crazy... you never had such offers before.
I already mentioned 50% discount in our international store on Monday. Our bitcoin 10% extra discount is also valid!
It will work so

After this you click on the next button, enter delivery info, next again. You see a page with payment options. Paypal is unfortunately not available now at all. it was blocked. But if you choose bitcoin as payment way you will see a new price, it`s 10% extra discount from the discounted price.

Also our EU domestic warehosue will have 20% off and extra 5% for orders paid through bitcoins. Unfortunately most demanded items are out of stock in our EU warehouse now. Discount in EU domestic store will be valid until end of February.
And one more thing. Customers from the USA can place orders in our EU warehouse if items they need are missing in our international or US domestic warehouses. These are mostly PCT items of other pharma-grade manufacturers like clomid, pregnyl, letrozole, etc.
Where it says pharmatropin 10iu im assuming its supposed to be 100iu

It will work so

Hey could you reply to my pm brother?

anyone else having trouble ordering from Darius? trying to use WU or moneygram online and I keep getting an error message that it couldn't be processed.

Yea but like Frank said it is 2 seperate orders. So 1400 would only get you 700 worth of free stuff. Good luck with that. lolol. So order the 1400 worth.

So like I said know what you are talking about before you post.
i think frank was saying for the other promo after the 50% off sale he would have to do 2 separate orders for the $700 free gear when you spend over $700

but for one day only $2,800 worth of gear for $1,400

Simec results of products produced in January. these are products being sold now.
Question, this is a test of one vial of each finished product? If so, what tests are conducted to test the consistency of products within one batch? For e.g. would you ever consider sending more than one vial of each peoduct, to ensure consistency within a batch?

Order shipped Jan 28. here it is Feb 17 and still no package..tracking info hasn't changed either starting to think maybe customs seized it..

Order shipped Jan 28. here it is Feb 17 and still no package..tracking info hasn't changed either starting to think maybe customs seized it..
Idk maybe some big custom shit going on. My pak from my usual guy took three weeks instead of one. So who knows what the fuck is going on.

If someone was to order international and then pct from eu domestic would there be 2 separate shopping costs totaling 40$?

What's the tracking number?
You ordered something illegally on the Internet, can't get your hopes to high bud.